All Comments on 'My Roommate's Bitch Ch. 01'

by marsorian

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
burnie4434burnie4434almost 11 years ago

You just became a cocksucker.

stinsonstinsonalmost 11 years ago
delightful story lov to here more ;-)

a dream I have ;-)

SumacandIvySumacandIvyalmost 11 years ago
Looking for More

The first part of the story works well, but now I expect more. I know there is more. It's a "If you give a mouse a cookie" situation.

Subtle and intriguing. Good use of detail. Nice going with the show don't tell. Time to write part two.

gomaco9gomaco9almost 11 years ago
Tastes good

It's nice to have the taste of a cock and cum linger in your mouth so it can be savored. Tell us more.

ignorantslutignorantslutalmost 11 years ago
fucking hot

while I never did that with one of my roommates. I did end up sucking one of his friends that always seemed to come over

chesthairslavechesthairslavealmost 11 years ago
different but good

I have nothing in my personal life to relate to the overall story, except the late part & Matthew's desire for more cock & cum.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

I suspect that Matt just got on a very slippery slope, and may not be able to stop from sliding down faster and faster.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Bitch?

Liked the story, gave it a good rating.......but don't like that 'bitch' bit in the title. Hope this doesn't turn out to be one of those dominance-submission stories where the top fucks the bottom and says 'you love my c*ck don't you, bitch? say it'. No romance is ok(seeing as they're both straight), but don't try to turn up the heat with humiliation or the 'slut act'. There's a pile of that rotting in this website already.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Lovedddd the story got me all hard.:)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Amazing

Simply amazing hope there is more

DeeBeeDeeBeeover 10 years ago
Hawt!

Slow start, but I'm glad I stuck with it - loved the action!

BathernakedBathernakedover 10 years ago
I'm heading down the same slope as Matt. Where will I end up?

Great story. Think my roommate will be getting a great bj tonight

lordshivalordshivaover 10 years ago
Nice

More please. I feel like there more to this story.

arrowglassarrowglassover 10 years ago
MORE!

There has to be more to this story....! I can imagine sooooo much more!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
yes

would love to have been him7e9d sucking dick

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
love it

wow. turned on the entire time.. your lucky to have a roomate like that.. would love to have a straight roomate to fuck me anytiime he wanted..

Rwa4768Rwa4768about 6 years ago
Hot

Wow that was so hot. It would be great to have a roommate that would let you suck his cock for him. I'm not gay but I do love to suck cock and swallow his cum. Maybe.that makes.me a little bit bigger because.i still prefer sex with women but like to suck a cock once in a while.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Cock curious

I would’ve loved to be in that position,devouring that cock. I can only hope I get my chance..

JackRogersJackRogersover 1 year ago

Similar things happened to me when I was about 12, the other guy 15. Confusing time for me since I knew I liked girls but ended up sucking his dick for a few years.

MichaelfantasiesMichaelfantasiesover 1 year ago

What you wrote is so HOT! Agreeing to give a hand-job would be a big deal! Sucking my roommate's cock, I would act out similarly! NO!!! But John was persistent. You wrote, "I can't cum this way," he said after a few minutes. "Put it in your mouth," he moaned.

"What? No," I practically yelled. At first I was scared that I had accidentally done something to reveal my runaway thoughts, but with his eyes shut as tight as they were I realized that even if I had he never would have seen it. Regardless, I definitely wasn't sucking my roommates cock. "We agreed on a handjob, that's it. No gay shit, remember?"

"Aw," John moaned. "That is a hand job, man. You can't just stroke it, every girl knows you have to suck on it at least a little bit. Just put the head in your mouth, that's all you have to do. Keep it warm, I'll warn you when I'm going to cum so you can take it out."

I don't know if that sounded harmless to me at the time, or if I really just wanted to justify my desire to taste John's fluid. "We'll never talk about this again," I confirmed.

"Yeah, just put it in your mouth."

I would have nervously and somewhat reluctantly did it too! The thought of doing this would probably change the relationship and I would now become John's cocksucker. I learned that once you have another man's cock in your mouth, you can never go back. That is very true!

One guy was persistent with me, even though I tried to tell him I didn't want to do it anymore. I'm not gay! But he kept coming for it. What changed was the more I did it for him, the more I began to accept it and want it. Sucking his cock became sort of addicting for me. When that eventually stopped, I was relieved, but found myself missing everything about it. I still miss it, and I admit I would love to have a roommate that wanted me to be his regular, discreet cocksucker.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story and extremely well written. It amazes me in real life how often this type of situation, for one reason or another actually happens. I had a long time friend and though neither of us were gay, we were/are very open minded. We were talking one night, having a few drinks, and the subject of sucking cock came up. I admitted I had thought about it but i knew I really was in to women. But, long story short, (because I'm not a writer) he offered the ole "One time thing and wouldn't tell anyone" you can try it on me if you want. Well, David got undressed and before either of us changed our minds, inwas sucking Davids cock. After several minutes, I swallowed my first load of semen. After that night, there were very many other occasions where David pulled his cock out as i learned more and more how i loved sucking that hot piece of manhood, especially to receive that wonderful reward.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Very Hot Story , Once suck a cock your definitely sucking again again 😊😊

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Thrre times in one hour!!!! It was great! we wstill suck off about twice a month, I am 18 and he is 26

FreakSlaveFreakSlave2 months ago

I am 61 years old and very happily married. Butt, I would love to have a discreet dominant male lover. And, yes, even if that means him dominating and using both me and my wife for is (and for others, male and female, of his choosing) personal and group sexual pleasure!

To watch my wife get gang-banged by other men and women in every way humanly possible, and to have her watch me getting gang-banged by other men and women in every way, and to join in the ravaging of each other.

midtwnnycmidtwnnycabout 1 month ago

that's a romp of a story...eyeing part 2

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous