All Comments on 'My Roommate's Ex'

by GuyJD

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
X-FactorX-Factoralmost 20 years ago
Decent

A great idea for a story with a decent buildup. The author moved too quickly once the foreplay and actual sex began, but most authors have that problem and relatively speaking this story did okay.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Wham, bam, thank you maam...

Dear X-Factor,

You folks in Canada must be really slow, if you thought this story moved too fast once they got naked. Maybe you have never thought about the meaning behind the old saying, "Wham, bam, thank you maam."

Get real! Once a guy gets a boner and makes his move, very few horny men take the time to eat a little pussy and give a gal pleasure with their tongue. The majority of men have a tendency to jump on a girl and fuck like rabbits.

Personally, I thought GuyJD developed the characters and situation very quickly and then moved fairly slowly fleshing out the fucking scene. For crying out loud, it lasted all fucking night and I think it was realistic and pretty hot. I am eager to see what else GuyJD has posted.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Too fast for love...

I really liked the innocent and studious ebony honey who placed academics first. It would seem that a description of her chocolate assets might be in order.

There is no doubt the spontaneous sexual passion that overwhelmed the couple should have been played out more.

badazsyellagurlbadazsyellagurlover 19 years ago
Typical black girl

Typical black girl? I didn't like that comment and it nearly killed the story for me

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
not so bad

well i think that it was a good story but i had to give it a 75 because it didnt extend the sex scenebut other than that it was a very good story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Typical black girl.......please

Newsflash dumb guy not every black girl is a product of the ghetto. Such narrowmindedness. As soon as I read that I stopped reading it. You must be the typical wasp male. Hey here's 50 cents now go buy a clue.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Good!

I didn't like the typical black girl comment, but the story did get better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Nnnnnnnnooooooo

I was looking for more. This story is good!

brownskinnedcutiebrownskinnedcutieover 10 years ago
Me likey!!

Becky is a bitch! ! Ken deserves someone who give him a STD and who c an be faithful. This is going to be an interesting ride.

sassysasha89sassysasha89over 8 years ago

Can you write about it? The school year they snuck around.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous