My Runaway Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I couldn't believe it. And as I reflected, it actually seemed fair, like a business deal. I had to do this to make everything level.

"Fine."

"Good boy," she said. "Now come eat your sister's pussy. Ah-ah, wait, off with the clothes. I sucked your cock naked, and you're going to eat me out while that beautiful cock of yours is out in the open."

I licked my teeth. I was angry with her now. I yanked my tie off, pulling it over my head and throwing it aside. She was smirking. She settled back on the bed, sliding her legs open nice and wide. Her whole cunt was glistening with juice, red and inflamed from the abuse she had already given it. She began massaging her breasts, tugging on her dark nipples, licking her lips. I pulled my shirt apart, taking it off, unbuttoning my pants with as much spite as I could manage.

"I am going to make you fucking beg me to stop," I said.

"Ooh, big words from a little boy who can't even finish fucking a girl in the shower."

"You bitch, I will rape you right now if you keep running your mouth."

"You can rape my pussy with your tongue. Hurry the fuck up."

"I didn't know you had so much spine," I said, pushing my boxer shorts down.

"I had you thinking I was all sweet, huh?" she said, her eyes watching as I exposed my cock. "Now move it. You're making my pussy wait. Just more work for you. I was ready to cum."

I climbed on the bed, my cock bobbing in front of me. She was swaying her knees, opening and closing her legs.

"Wait," she said. "Suck my nipples first."

"Why?"

"Sarah always sucks my nipples first. You owe me an orgasm, so start up here."

I climbed up farther, right between her legs, my cock perched before her pussy as I titled my head. She reached her hand out, running her fingers through my hair and around to the back of my head.

"Come on, your sister is horny," she said.

She pulled my head into her breast. I did as she had done to me, nudging her nipple with my nose before I gave her a kiss.

"Aw," she cooed. "Such a nice brother."

A gave her nipple a few licks. My hands began to explore. She hadn't really told me to but I figured I'd go for broke. I started at her waist, sliding up her sides. I cupped her other breast in my hand as my fingers began caressing, just enough to excite her.

"Ohh," she mumbled.

My mouth closed around her nipple and I rolled my tongue over it, pinching with my teeth. Her head fell back and she let out another moan. I was still toying with her other nipple when she began lifting her crotch up, as if her pussy was a dog whining for attention. I fed it the palm of my hand. She immediately began grinding her pussy against my hand, all while she gripped my hair so tight it hurt, but I was tugging and licking her nipple and it had her moaning louder and louder. Then I slid my fingers across her pussy lips. Her breathing was heavy and fast.

"You're going to make me fucking cum before you even eat me," she said. "Doesn't mean it counts though."

She pulled my head off her nipple and brought my face up to hers, shoving her lips into mine. It wasn't right to kiss her like this, her tongue stabbing into my mouth, but I wanted it now too, and my self-control was gone. I sucked on her tongue, my fingers still rubbing across her pussy while she tried to hump my hand.

Then she reached down, shoving my hand away from her crotch. I was a little confused, until she grabbed my cock and yanked on it, pulling me forward.

"Lori?"

"Just, just," she mumbled, kissing me again. She lifted herself straight up off the bed, bringing her pussy to my cock, and then she began slapping her clit with it. "Don't put it in, okay? Don't put it in. I fucking mean it."

I nodded. As she slapped her cunt around, I grinded forward, letting my shaft slip over her pussy lips. They parted slightly, hugging the underside of my cock as I passed back and forth. My crown crashed into her clit. She was moaning even louder.

"I really wanted to stay," she whispered into my ear. "If you had played your cards right, I would have done anything."

"I don't want your virginity," I mumbled, but I did. Even as my cock was gliding back and forth over her pussy lips, I wanted to shove it right into her. "We can't."

"I can't take much more," she said. "Eat me."

I pulled my cock away from her pussy. It throbbed in pain, but I had to keep this under control. I put my head down and went to work, giving her pussy a long lick.

"Ohh, fuck," she said, taking hold of my head.

I gave her another lick, this time up to her clit, where I flicked my tongue. I brought my hand to her pussy, rubbing her lips, slipping one inside. She really was a virgin, her hole so small I couldn't fit more than one inside her.

"God!" she cried.

I slid my tongue into her, right beside my finger, my nose enveloped by her pussy lips. She was tugging on my hair and screaming as I twisted my tongue, bucking her hips against my face, trying to shove my tongue deeper into her pussy. But then I took my tongue away, just long enough to close my mouth around her clit and suck.

That was all she could take. She screamed and fluid began squirting out of hole, running over my lips and chin. She fell back on the bed, her head turning, letting go of my hair and just panting.

I sat up, looking down at her, staring at her red, inflamed pussy, my rock hard cock poised right above it, asking me if it was our turn. I could just lean forward, shove myself right into her. She turned her head toward me, her eyes half closed, a silly smile on her face.

"You're awesome."

"Am I?"

"Almost as good as Sarah."

"Never send a man to do a lesbian's job."

She laughed. "You're funny."

"I'm hilarious."

"Mmm, that felt good, fucking awesome."

"Glad you liked it. We're even now."

"Mmmhmm." Then her eyes focused on my cock floating above her pussy. "Are you thinking about fucking me?"

"I'm thinking about it, yeah."

"Going to do it?" she asked.

"Going to stop me?"

She shook her head tiredly. "Why bother? You'll stop yourself."

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah. You're my big brother. You've always been the responsible one. You have to protect your little sister, teach her right from wrong, lead by example."

I stared down at her cunt. Then I took my cock, slapping her pussy a few times. "Knock, knock."

"Who's there?' she asked, lifting her knees and spreading them wide.

"Temptation."

"Temptation who?" she asked.

I didn't answer.

"Temptation who?" she repeated.

I pulled my cock away, lying down next to her. "Temptation knocked and ran away."

"Told you. Big cock, no balls."

"Damn it, don't make me prove you wrong."

She frowned at me. "You're sending me away tomorrow, huh?"

I nodded, grabbing the sheet and pulling it up over both of us. "I'm teaching you right from wrong, doing the brotherly thing."

She turned on her side and snuggled into me. "I had a lot of fun these last few days."

"I did too. It's going to make Thanksgiving awkward though."

"Who's coming to Thanksgiving?" she asked. "Not me. I'm moving out as soon as I can, and I'm never going back, not while Dale is around, so the only one I'm spending Thanksgiving with is you."

"That'll make it even more awkward, just the two of us and a turkey."

"Maybe you'll have the balls to fuck me by then."

"Something to look forward to," I said.

She chuckled. "A new Thanksgiving tradition."

It took half an hour for my cock to cool down, leaving that stinging sensation behind. My balls really ached. Lori didn't talk much. We just stayed in bed, flipping through TV stations until it got late. She didn't want to go to sleep. Tomorrow, Mom and Dale would be here and she'd have to go home. I really was going to miss her, but I just didn't have enough willpower to let her stay.

I didn't wake up to the alarm. It was Saturday, after all. Instead I woke up to the curious sensation of my cock being sucked. I blinked a few times to make sure it wasn't a dream. The clock said 10:00 am. The sheet was over my waist, but someone's head was bobbing up and down.

"Fuck...Lori?"

"It's not Lori. It's Mrs. Webber. Pervert."

I exhaled. Damn, it felt good. I couldn't see her, but I could feel her tongue running up and down my shaft. She was squeezing my balls, tugging on them, then she engulfed the head of my cock and bobbed on it again. I felt the back of her throat.

"Lori, you can't stay," I said, though I wasn't going to pull her off my cock.

"This is my last ditch effort. Morning blow jobs for life."

"Fuck..." I put my hand on the back of her head, encouraging her by pushing her down. "I'm not eating you out for this."

"Mmm," she mumbled, taking my cock out of her mouth to speak again. "You wouldn't have to if you'd just call Mom and Dale and tell them not to come get me."

And then her mouth was on my cock again. I pulled the sheet out of the way and saw her big, full lips sliding up and down my hard shaft.

"Lori, you have to stop," I said, but I didn't want her to.

"Come on," she said with a pout, her hand stroking up and down as she talked, squeezing nice and tight. "All you have to do is say I can be your roommate and you get blow jobs for life. That's a fucking awesome deal. I could get an apartment three times this size with cable for that deal."

"Lori, I swear to god, if you don't stop, I'm going to fuck you."

She frowned, giving a few pouty kisses against the head of my cock. "What if I...let you fuck me in the ass?"

"What? Are you crazy?" I asked.

She licked a few more times, strangling my cock with her hand, slapping it against her tongue. "I've heard it hurts a lot, but I like putting my finger up there. I could try to take your cock."

She went back to sucking, but I grabbed her hair and pulled her off.

"You'd really let me fuck you in the ass just to stay?"

She nodded. "I don't want to leave. I'll do it, just once. I'll let you fuck me in the ass, just not my pussy. If I do, can I stay?"

"I don't think you can handle it."

"I can."

"You know what, if this is the only way you'll learn, fine." I climbed up and moved around behind her. She turned her head, looking at me.

"You're going to do it?" she asked.

"Yeah, I'm going to fuck you in the ass."

"Really?" she said. "And I get to stay afterward?"

"I'm going to make you a deal," I said from behind her, looking down at her rosy ass. "If you can stay quiet while I fuck your ass, I'll let you stay. If you scream, if you even make a sound, you're gone as soon as Mom and Dale get here. What do you say? Deal?"

She looked nervous. "Hold on, I don't know how much it's going to hurt. I don't know if I can keep quiet."

"Then call it quits. But I'm not playing anymore sex games with you."

I grabbed the lube from the end table and put a glob in my palm, grabbing my shaft and massaging it in. I handed her the bottle.

"Lube up."

She frowned back at me. "Fine, fuck me in the ass, you jerk." She put some lube on her fingers and the reached back. With one hand, she spread her cheek, and with the other, she slid her fingers up and down her crack, poking inside, rubbing the lube around.

Honestly, I didn't expect her to agree. I was bluffing. I wasn't actually going to fuck her in the ass. I was using the lube and all the bravado to scare her, to make her give up, but once again, she had called my bluff. You would've thought I had learned by now.

"You don't have to do this," I said, trying again.

"No, I want to," she said. "And when you finish and I'm still quiet, I expect you to say I can stay. No more sex games."

"Fair enough. If you want me to pull out, say so, but you forfeit."

"I just have to last until you cum, right?"

"Yup."

"Then fuck my ass and cum quick, because I'm staying."

That's it. Fine, she was going to scream. I knew it. She had no idea what she was in for. She wouldn't last past the head of my cock.

"Ready?"

She nodded, turning around, putting her head down on the mattress.

"All right," I said.

I lined my cock up with her asshole. She was holding her cheeks wide open, her pink little sphincter clenched in fear, her whole body trembling. I let the head of my cock touch her ass. I rubbed my shaft a few times up and down the length of her ass crack, giving a few pokes at her hole.

"Come on," she said. "Just do it."

I gave my cock a squeeze and then pushed the head forward, nudging her hole. Then I shoved it in. She screamed and pulled away.

"Ow, fuck!" she shouted.

"Hah!" I said. "You lose."

"No! Hold on. I wasn't ready."

"You said you were ready."

"I know, but you took me by surprise. That didn't count. And I didn't really scream."

Suddenly, someone pounded on the front door. "Quiet down, pervert!"

"Hah, didn't scream?" I said. "Even Mrs. Webber heard you."

"Well, I wasn't ready. Do it again. I'm ready now."

"It's your ass."

She arched her back, turned around, put her head down, and held her cheeks apart. I slapped her ass with my cock.

"Stop fucking with me and fuck my ass already," she said angrily.

"Stop clenching your ass. I can't get in."

She seemed to relax, a little, and I nudged my cockhead against her hole, pressing in. She didn't make a sound, but she did flinch.

"Lori."

"I didn't scream. Hold on. Give me a minute, okay? It's my first time."

She settled again, and I nudged her asshole with my dick. Then I pushed forward. The lube was very thick and her asshole began to open up to my invading cock like a flower. She wasn't screaming but she was panting. I looked up and saw her biting down on her lip, eyes pinched shut. Her fingers were gripping her ass cheeks so tight her skin was bright white.

"Fuck..." she whispered.

"Was that a scream?"

She shook her head. "Why the fuck are you so big?"

And then the head of my cock popped inside and she caught a yelp in her throat, which she turned into a cough. She let go of her ass cheeks, apparently too pained to hold them open. She gripped the mattress and her calves began kicking up and down in silent pain. I was staring down at the head of my cock lodged in her ass. It was strangling me, but I wanted to go deeper.

"Ready for the rest of it?"

"Hold on," she whimpered, wiping her eyes. "Not yet, please."

"Are you crying?"

"No. Just hold on."

I slid my hands over her butt cheeks, up her back, down her sides, grabbing her hips, holding on tight, ready to thrust. She glanced back at me, realizing what I was about to do.

"Don't hurt me, please?"

"Tell me to take it out and I won't."

"Just go slow. I won't scream if you go slow."

She turned her head and put it back down, holding on to the sheets as if she were dangling from a ledge. I looked down at my cock, and then I shoved forward and pulled her hips in. My cock ripped through her ass, grinding several inches of meat into her behind. She screeched, her arms turning around and trying to shove me away.

"Fuck, fuck! Take it out! Take it out!"

I pulled back, ripping it out of her ass. The neighbor was pounding on the door again as my sister fell over, rolling on her side, one hand coming around to hold her asshole. She curled up, whimpering, her eyes watery.

"Ow, shit."

"Are you okay?" I asked.

"No, you asshole! You did that on purpose! You didn't even try to be gentle!"

"I did so. Look what I'm working with here."

"Ow, fuck, it stings so much. Ow, ow, ow."

"Sorry," I said, but I had to add, "you lost."

Her watery eyes turned angry. "Fuck you!" She climbed up on her knees. Then she shoved me and I toppled back.

"What the hell?"

"You're such an asshole!" she yelled at me. "This was never about paying you off with sex!"

"Uh, it wasn't?"

"No! Ever since you moved away, I've called you every week and left so many messages, but you never return my calls, and it really hurts my feelings."

"I'm busy with work and stuff. I didn't know you were so upset."

"Just listen, stupid! It hurts my feelings because after you left, I started to realize how much I wanted to be with you. It just hit me one day, I wanted to save myself for you."

"But I'm your brother."

"I know that, jerk! It's not like I haven't dated other guys, but I can't stop thinking about you. I wanted to live with you because I thought we could both figure out how we felt, but you don't even want me here."

"Okay, hold on," I said, climbing up on my knees. My cock was rapidly deflating, hanging its head in shame, despite Lori naked in front of me. "Look, I'm sorry. I didn't know you felt that way. Sometimes, I feel that way too, but that's why I've been saying you can't stay, because if you do, I'll end up right where you are, wanting to be with you, and it's not right. At least, it's not supposed to be right."

"I really don't care what's right, Chris. I just want to be with you."

"You're still my sister. What would our family think?"

"What family?" she asked. "Mom's an overbearing, controlling bitch. I don't care what she thinks. And Dale is not my family."

I stared at for a moment. I could almost see the future, her living with me, becoming my lover, my fuck buddy, my sexy sister.

"So," I said, "you've really been saving your cherry for me?"

She nodded with pouted lips. "Sort of. I've thought about it, but you haven't earned it."

I suddenly wanted her more than ever. "I can earn it. You still need a place to stay, right?"

"Yeah."

"Well, I have room for you if you want to pay me rent...with your pussy."

She took in a breath and her hand slipped down between her legs, her fingers holding her little slit. "My pussy? You mean you want to fuck me?"

"I mean your pussy is mine from now on, as much as I want, and I want a lot."

"Oh," she said. "But I'm not ready. I need more time to think about it."

"You're out of time. You have to pay rent before Mom and Dale get here."

"Hold on, I don't know. I thought it would be a little more romantic or something."

I shook my head. "It's now or never."

"But your cock is really big and scary. It's going to hurt."

"You'll get used to it,"

Lori looked nervous. "You'll be gentle?"

"No."

"Oh."

"So, what's it going to be?"

Her fingers slowly stroked her little clit. My cock was growing harder right in front of her, standing up. She was watching it grow, running her middle finger into her pussy, as if working out how it would fit. "Can you eat me out a little first to get me ready?"

"Lori, the rent is due now. What's it going to be?"

She looked down, just staring at my cock. It was rock hard, pointing up at her, twitching. "Okay," she said. "Fuck me."

"Good girl. You'll need the lube."

Lori bent over the bed to find the lube, flashing me her cute little ass. I couldn't wait to get back into that, after I had her pussy. She was mine now, and truth be told, I never loved her more.

She came back with the lube, pouring it into her palm. She wrapped her hand around my shaft and slowly ran it from the base to the tip, coating it in the slick liquid. She was even more thorough this time, making sure every inch shined. Her other hand slipped down between her legs and she began massaging some lube into her pussy. She looked nervous.

"I really am a virgin, Chris. You can't just shove the whole thing in at once."

"Don't worry. I would never hurt my baby sister...much."

I gave her a kiss, nice and deep with lots of tongue. My hand slipped down to her pussy and I ran my fingers along her slit. She was as ready as she was ever going to be. I turned her around and bent her over, shoving her face down into the mattress.

"Spread your legs," I told her.

She widened her knees, turning her neck to look back at me. I moved closer, holding my cock by the base, aiming at her pretty little pussy. I slapped it a few times, how she liked. She let out a soft moan. Then I ran the head of my cock along her slit. She began grinding back against me. My hand ran over her butt, my thumb caressing her asshole. It was still slick with lube. I pushed my thumb in she squeaked in alarm.