All Comments on 'My Second Lesson'

by ItAllMakesSense

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Just a hint

You're on a porn site on the world wide web. No one and I mean no one believes that this is a true story. The "true" bit has been done to death and is a lousy story tag. All it does is make us laugh at you. This was an example of really bad story telling. Stop while you are behind. STILL laughing at how bad this was.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
This story is true

I can assure you it is true because I was the dominant male described in the story. I would say that it is 98% accurate based on what happened. It was written to please me only. I requested that she post it on this site after she wrote it to give her a task and to please me more. For that she will be rewarded. For the 2% inaccuracy, she will be punished.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Well, I'd certainly like to believe it's a true story, and....I enjoyed it :)

ItAllMakesSenseItAllMakesSenseover 8 years agoAuthor
Cynicism gets the better of you

To the commenter who doesn't believe this is true, I'm sorry if you don't believe me, and I suppose I can understand why, but I assure you this story is true, with perhaps a few fuzzy details filled in. You can also see that my Dom was not happy about it and I was duly punished for that last night (Thank you Dom).

I really don't care whether you like the stories or not, as I have never actually written for publication but you did not have to be so disparaging and rude about it. If something is not written well or to your liking, constructive criticism would go so much further than just telling me you are laughing at me. That's not nice.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I forgot to add

She is amazing in every aspect. Last night at happy hour we met a bi curious girl for drinks. The girl clearly liked my sub so when she went to the bathroom I told my sub in training to follow her there, pin her up against the wall and kiss her. She did and sent me photos to prove it. She was such a good girl last night apart from 4 mistakes which resulted in 4 punishments. 1. I denied her from cumming by abrubtly pouring hot wax on her 2. I made her pee while lying in the bathtub 3. I showered her off with cold water 4. I spanked her 10 times. She is getting closer to when I will make her my true Submissive but she still has some learning to do. I think I need to find some harsher punishments to stop her from making mistakes. I will look on her "not ready to try list " for ideas. Ironically,I know that when she reads this it will only make her weak in the knees and wet.

gentleoneexplorergentleoneexplorerover 8 years ago
Arrogance

I for one believe that this was written and for the most part true as attested to by the dominant. The anonymous poster is just arrogant and I am not sure who it is but perhaps an identity along with a story by anonymous would be more appropriate than the arrogant attitude.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Amazing story. Thank you for sharing this and please send updates on your next visit to your dom. Hope you enjoy your punishment as much as I do reading about it. Keep up the great work.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous