My Secret Confession

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
aliparks
aliparks
28 Followers

I spread my legs and let him look at my neatly trimmed hair, feeling good that someone besides me could enjoy it. His eyes lingered there for several moments as he stroked his still raging hard on very slowly. I shook a little knowing what was soon coming. He stepped closer between my legs, and parted my puffy lips easily, dragging the head of his cock over my clit.

I moaned at the sudden pleasure and rocked slightly, quickening the movement. My nipples tingled, wet with his saliva and hardening further in response to the cool air. My stomach tightened and a long gasp parted my lips as he pushed his cock half way into my cunt.

I trembled against him, gripping his shoulders and grinding myself into him. He stopped and moaned then slowly pulled his cock back out before pushing it back in, all the way this time. A slight pain mixed deliciously with pleasure as my cunt stretched over his cock squeezing it. He waited for me to accommodate him, kissing my neck, and when I rocked my hips, he let out an animalistic groan.

"Oh baby girl," he moaned, "You're so tight, and wet. You feel so good."

"Mmmhmm," I managed. My eyes were closed and I squirmed wanting him to fuck me.

"Oh you'll get a good fuck, for being the bad girl you are," he moaned as if reading my mind.

His voice was deep, low and took on a dark tone, as he pulled out until just his cock head was buried inside my begging pussy. I felt his rough hands grip my hips as he pushed into me hard. My ass slide back further on the counter and I wrapped my legs around his waist as he hoisted me into his arms.

My mind buzzed with pleasure as he easily held me against him, his fingers digging into the cheeks of my ass. I bounced on his cock, my cunt contracting around his shaft. My fingers gripped his shoulders as I squirmed in his arms, pleasure engulfing me.

It wasn't like anything I had ever felt before and I cried out as the sensations hammering my body intensified. He held me by my hips and moved my body with an easiness that surprised me.

"Jesus you're so hot, you feel so good baby girl," he moaned huskily.

Without warning my body erupted in white hot flashes of pleasure, "I'm going to cum, oh fuck yes don't stop," I begged between sharp shallow breaths, his thrusts got harder and faster.

My pussy clenched his cock as every muscle in my body contracted. I moaned and wrapped my arms around his neck, tiny explosions erupting through me. My orgasm lapped over the tingling skin of my body, as the explosions got bigger and more intense. I bucked in his arms, throwing my body against him as involuntary spasms shook through me. An ecstasy swamped my body and I marveled in the new found pleasure.

"Yeeesss, oh god yes," I moaned as my whole body tensed in the finale of my experience.

Under the pads of my fingertips I felt his shoulders spasm, and his muscles get rigid. I could feel my cum rush over his cock, as I went limp in his arms gasping for breath. My mind spun as his chest vibrated against my tits and belly.

I hung on as the thrusts got stronger, and listened to him groan, his breathing erratic, then in a quick unexpected jerk he pulled me away from him and shot hot cum all over my stomach. My legs thrashed in the air as my feet searched for the ground, my pussy contracting hard from the lack of his cock. I stood on wobbly legs and tried to regulate my breathing as my head spun. His grip on my hips was strong as long ropes of creamy white cum shot from the end of his cock.

When he opened his eyes, they were hazy and dark, his smile sexy. I pushed myself against his chest and kissed him softly, smearing his cum between us.

I pulled away from him and smiled, "That was fucking fantastic," I whispered feeling elated.

He chuckled and shook his head as he wiped the thick cum from our bellies. I felt like I could fall in love with him then, and felt warm when he gathered me into his arms and kissed me passionately.

"Damn girl, between you and your momma I think I'll make a few more stops to Anchorage through out the year," he said when we separated. "By the way my name is Ben."

I laughed hard, and collected my clothes watching his cock soften. "Thank you," I whispered as I pulled my tank top over my tits.

"Anytime baby girl," he said nodding his head, "Anytime."

He kissed me once more, then disappeared back into my mothers room. I went to my room and smoked a cigarette, something I didn't normally do, then fell asleep feeling more satisfied then I ever had before in my life.

I didn't see him the next morning, he and my mother were gone when I woke up. I felt a twinge of sadness but it only lasted a short time. I had been an adult for several months but it wasn't until that morning that I felt like a real woman.

I never told my mom about my experience with Ben, and since she never said anything I don't think Ben told her either. I never seduced another of my mothers men, instead I took what I learned from her and started my own escapades. For some reason they were always at least fifteen years my senior.

I met my husband who is twenty years older then me about five years later. It started as a purely sexual relationship, but quickly turned into something more. We have two beautiful and healthy sons and we've been married for almost ten years. The sex is just as great as it was the night we met, only we get to share more then just our bodies now, and I couldn't be happier.

I do wonder if Ben thinks of that night occasionally. It makes me smile to think that one day he could come across this story and recognize that night we shared so long ago.

aliparks
aliparks
28 Followers
12