All Comments on 'My Secret Fantasies'

by LittleTommyTudor

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
At least the story has a real ending

Everybody should be happy.

She can find a real man to be her husband.

He can wank off while suck cock knowing that she is out there fucking an other man.

Its is a true win win

Only thing that could improve the story is if she took him to the cleaners.

OOAAOOAAalmost 10 years ago
EXCELLENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations!!!!!!!!

Excellent story!!!

denanne70denanne70almost 10 years ago
Fantasy

This is my all time fantasy & I am in a very similar situation.Want to watch my wife taking a big cock & then I want it to suck & fuck me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
EXCELLENT! AS REALISTIC AS AN EROTIC STORY CAN BE. VERY EROTIC.

☆☆☆☆☆

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Secret fantasy

My is also to have a big older confident Blackman seduce my wife and for her to become addicted to his much bigger thicker blackdick. I have had a long desire to suck a mans cock that is fucking my wife but only want him to be black. I can’t accept a regular man having sex with her but a Blackman is special. I can’t give her the excitement and experience that he can. I want him to take her when he wants proving to her that she has no choice but to submit when it becomes obvious that I won’t or can’t stop him. She doesn’t realize he has made me tell him her weaknesses and how to make her submit. He has found out mine and has me suck his cock while he tells me how much better he is going to satisfy her and makes me sallow his cum and say thank you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous