All Comments on 'My Secret Life Ch. 04'

by TonyDowse

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
The only 'howlers' I could find were emitted by

my last orgasm from this, the most recent addition, to your ever growing body of elegant and delicious work.

You go Tony--Go!

jjws%)

Dafydd1Dafydd1about 17 years ago
Highly erotic and imaginative

In his foreword the author wrote of My Secret Life that :”…at its centre is a practice of which I have neither any personal experience nor well-founded knowledge…” You could have fooled me. The descriptions of the lingerie itself, and of what the characters did with, and while wearing, their lingerie, were fabulous throughout. The inventiveness of some of the items made this reader wish for them to be available to buy. The sex scenes were beautifully written and highly erotically-charged, as ever, and the attention to detail, particularly in the oral sex episodes, was a delight. Methinks he writes from experience in this area, even if not in that of the delights of lingerie.

The fashion show at the end of Part 4 was a clever and well-employed device to introduce a wide range of lingerie without it reading like a department store shoping list and the repeated appearance of Joanna, and the introduction of Ravi, ensured that the story did not become too top heavy with the main characters.

Top marks for consistent style, inventive plot, quality of writing, character plausibility and sheer erotic stimulation. I could only read a few pages at a time before being overcome.

I fear from the closing paragraphs that this might be the final part of My Secret Life – but I sincerely hope not. With characters like this, this story could still go a long way.

Dafydd

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous