My Secret of Someone I Have Never Met Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I try so hard to fight the urge, but my brain shuts down completely, my arms come up around him, my hands grasp handfuls of his hair all on their own. My tongue, well my tongue has joined his in fighting for supremacy. It's like my body is controlling itself, it's not me doing it. He pulls me tighter against his body, wrapping his arms around my back, pressing me firmly against his own body. I feel his erection against me, and if that is all him, then my imagination didn't even come close to doing him justice! WHOA!!

He pulls back just enough, gasping for air and looks down at me, smiling, "stay with me, please ..."

Sighing, I nod yes.

He swoops down again, taking my mouth, wrapping his arms around me even tighter than before, he pulls me towards the edge of the stool, places both hands under my butt and lifts; causing me to gasp; and he turns and starts walking, while still kissing me. I have no idea where I am being taken, when he finally stops walking, he leans down while still kissing me and places my butt on something... something soft ...

He pulls back from me, taking a deep breath, as I do the same, and smirks at me.

"You are MINE," he stats flatly, as if there would be no discussion, it was final!

I look around the room, and am at a complete loss, the bed is larger than any bed I have ever seen, and there is a couch at the end of the bed, a few feet away, and there's what looks like a table, and ... there's rails along the wall...???

Spinning my head to look at him, he smiles and says, "you are MINE and the things I want to do with; and TO; you, you will be VERY lucky if you can even walk come Monday morning, that's IF I even let you out of my bed."

My eyes go wide, oh what have I gotten myself into, he is into massively kinky stuff by the looks of this room, and I have only read about it in books!!

I look back at him, wide eyed, and whisper "what are you going to do to me?"

"Make you feel like you never have before... my darling... sweet... pet!"

-

PT 4

My eyes grow wider at the look on his face, a look of some something unknown to me, in fact; I have NEVER had anyone look at me like that before, and it is extremely unsettling. I would swear his eyes glazed over, and began to shine brightly. I think I'm in trouble; I slowly try to slide backwards on the bed, in an attempt to get away from him, and he begins to grin, an actual devilish grin. I try quickly to get out of reach, but it doesn't work, he reaches out quicker than I can believe and grabs my ankles, pulling me back towards him, causing my skirt to slide up.

Squealing, I try to push my skirt back down; he grabs both my wrists in his hand and pushes me back onto my back, as he climbs on the bed to straddle me, with my skirt almost above my thighs, just barely covering me. He holds both my wrists in one hand, stretches them up above my head, and leans down to run his nose along my collar, down the opening in my blouse, then up my neck. As he runs his nose up my neck, I feel his tongue, licking my neck, as he places little bites up my neck, and under my jaw. Then he is kissing me again, I try to free my hands, because I want them in his hair, I want to pull him closer, but he will not release me.

Suddenly, I feel his other hand pulling my skirt up the rest of the way, and touching me; THERE. My eyes spring open, he is watching me as he devours my mouth; and as his fingers roam over my panties, down between my legs. I squeeze my legs together, trying to stop his hand. He chuckles while kissing me and pulls his hand away, causing me to relax some; then suddenly his hand is under my panties, and he is touching my clit, running his fingers in a circle around my clit. I begin to wiggle again, trying to dislodge his hand, then one of his fingers slides in me; oh my, I'm going to orgasm again. He strokes his finger in and out of my pussy, which is already soaking wet. He ends the kiss, taking a deep breath, and says softly, "oh you are so wet for me, I must taste you!"

He continues holding my wrists as he slides down my body, forcing my legs apart with his body; he uses his broad shoulders to force open my legs, and wedge them open. He pushes my panties out of his way and then his mouth is ON me; with the first stroke of his tongue I explode ... again. I cry out as the orgasm hits me, this one stronger then the last. He chuckles as he laps his tongue on me; causing vibrations to roll thru me, down there. He continues lapping gently at me, as the aftershocks roll thru. Finally they end, when suddenly I feel his finger rubbing me, then sliding in me, and stroking in and out, then his mouth is back, sucking and licking me. I can feel the beginning of another orgasm start.

"No, not again" I gasp out, he chuckles and continues. I try and move away, but how he is laying on me I can only inch away, suddenly he lets go of my wrists, wraps the hand he had around my wrists around my leg and pulls me back down into his relentless mouth, then wraps his arm over my abdomen, pinning me down and holding me in place. The orgasm builds higher and higher, then rips thru me again, this one even stronger, and I scream, and then everything goes black.

I wake, unsure where I am, my entire body is throbbing, down there is pulsing. Oh the dreams I must have had, I have never felt this way after dreaming all night long. Then I feel movement behind me, and I notice I cannot move.

WHAT??!!

I'm wide awake now, there is an arm wrapped around my waist, and a leg wrapped around my legs, holding me in place.

I hear a faint chuckle behind me, "trying to escape my bed already, I guess I didn't do a good enough job, if you still have the energy to run."

OH NO, I know that voice, and everything comes rushing back to me; him finding me on the bench, him knowing I watched him, dinner, that first kiss, carrying me to his bedroom, his mouth on me, the orgasms ... I must have blacked out!

He pulls me back, tightly holding me against his body, kissing and nibbling on the back of my neck and shoulder. I feel him against me, his erection against my hip, I feel him getting harder and harder as I try to wiggle away from him. He chuckles again, "keep on wiggling like that, and we will see what subject pops up, and believe me when I say, I WONT stop until I am fully satisfied THIS time, I still want more of you!"

I freeze!

"You couldn't possibly want more," I gasp out.

He pushes his erection up against me, and bites my neck harder and says "want to BET? I am not even close to being done; and now that I have actually tasted you, I don't think I will ever get my fill!"

I gasp!

He chuckles some more, and starts to run his arm that is wrapped around my waist lower.

"Please, no?" I whisper, and he freezes.

Pulling me over onto my back, he looks down at me with concern on his face, "did I hurt you?" he questions.

"No, not really, it's just ... well ..."

"It's just what?" he demands, the concern on his face becoming more.

Sighing, "the last person I was with, they didn't, well... they couldn't ... I didn't ... there was no ... " sighing again, I turn my head away from him.

"Are you trying to tell me the last person you were with didn't satisfy you?" he questions.

"What about the person before that, surely they did," he says gruffly.

My head whips back at him, and a tear begins to slide down my cheek, "the person before that was by force, it wasn't willing on my part!" I say sharply as I try again to pull my way away from him; this time he lets me go.

I crawl over to the edge of the bed, sit and wrap my arms around my knees and place my head on my knees, with my face turned away from him.

I feel him move behind me, then his arms wrap around me, and pull me back against his chest, "by force? Wasn't willing as in ..." he whispers.

"Yes, as in forced rape," I whisper back.

He pulls my head around to look at him, "tell me the truth, did I scare you? Did I hurt you?" he demands.

"No, you didn't," I mumble, "it's just, I have never felt anything like that for real before, only in my dreams; and my dreams didn't even come close to that!"

"Well," he says, "I did better than dreams, guess I should be proud..."

I look at him, and see he is softly smiling, and I know he is trying to make me feel better, and it works, a little, I smile softly back at him.

He pulls me into his arms, and rolls back onto the bed so we are laying down again, me wrapped in his arms, with his leg wrapped around my legs; he kisses the back of my neck, my shoulder, my hair.

"I'm sorry," he whispers.

I know what he is referring to, and I whisper back "thank you!"

Waking again, only this time I know where I am, and why I can't move; but I have to pee! I try to pull away, when his arms tighten around me, I whisper "I have to pee." He chuckles in my ear, pulls his leg and arm back and mutters "3 minutes, then I come looking for you, the bathroom is that door in front of you on the left."

I quickly crawl out of his huge bed, and rush to the door on the left; closing the door behind me, I note there is no lock. Sighing, I rush to take care of my needed business, wash my hands, then lean on the counter; taking a deep breath, I wonder how I ended up here, in this place. It's my fantasy, but yet I'm still uncertain. I know if I spend to long here I will get hurt, maybe not physically, he seemed so concerned when I told him why I flinch, but emotionally I WILL end up getting hurt. I need to get out of here, and soon! Taking another deep breath, I turn and open the door, to find him standing there in front of me; standing there, only in pajama bottoms, causing my mouth to water. Smirking, he states plainly, "your 3 minutes are up."

Shaking my head, "sorry, I had to take a minute to think."

"About what?" he asks.

"Everything ..." I respond.

"Think later, bed now; I'm not done with you!" he says and smiles that evil smile, takes my hand and pulls me into his arms, nose into my neck and inhales deeply, then nips my neck. Then he picks me up and carries me across the room and drops my butt on the bed, pushes me back and crawls up on top of me. He grips my shirt, pulls it open, pulls my bra aside, and then his mouth is on my breast, while his hand squeezes and plays with the other. My head rolls back on the bed, eyes closing as his mouth does things that I didn't even know was possible, he nibbles, licks, sucks, even nips at and bites my nipples, sending tingle sensations thru my body, and down there! He attempts to slide his body between my legs, wiggling until I open them to allow him access.

I can't focus on anything with his mouth on my breast, my mind goes blank; he continues suckling my breast, and playing with the other, alternating back and forth. He moves his hips, and I feel his erection push against my leg; my breathing starts to increase, panic is starting to take hold of me. His mouth comes off my breast, he kisses his way up my chest, up my neck, and takes my mouth again; as he kisses me he rolls his hips again, against me, pulls his mouth away from mine just enough to say through pants "feel what you do to me, you make me this hard, I won't hurt you. All you have to do is say no and I WILL stop! I promise!"

"Don't let me think," I gasp!

Kissing me again, I feel him reach down, and grab the single string on the side of my panties and snap it with the twist of his hand, left side, and then right side.

I feel his erection against me, there; I don't even know when he removed his pajama bottoms! He rubs and rubs against me, then stops, pulls his head back and looks down at me with a questioning look on his face.

I nod yes and he slams forward into me, at the exact same time he kisses me again, so he swallows my scream. He stills once inside me, allowing me to get used to him, he is larger than anything I have ever felt before! He moves just slightly again, then again, just barely in and out. Again and again he moves the slightest bit, in and out, then circles his hips around, then in and out, then around, all the while still kissing me. He pulls back and looks down at me, I nod slightly and he starts to move, I feel him sliding in and out of me, deep, deep shallow, deep, deep shallow, his strokes go, every third shallow, he circles his hips and hits this spot inside me that sends tingles up thru my body. I begin to pant, and moan out; I can feel it building again.

"Please" I whimper.

"Not yet" he groans thru gritted teeth, and he changes he pattern, causing the buildup to lessen. This goes on and on, every time it starts to buildup, he changes the pattern, groans out, even biting down on my shoulder or neck.

Then he starts to pick up the speed, and I start to build quickly.

"Cum with me," he says thru gritted teeth; and I explode again; I can feel my body pulsing around him, and he moans out, pumps three more times, then buries himself deep in me, groans loudly and stills.

My body continues to pulse around him, milking him; he collapses down, shifting at the last minute to not land on top of me, he wraps his arm around me, pulls my back against his chest, inhales my hair, and he lets out a long content sigh.

"I'm not done yet" he mutters into my hair.

I can't help but chuckle, "Four wasn't enough?" I ask.

"No, I want more, a LOT more, I don't think I will ever get enough!" he mutters into my hair, and I drift off to sleep, wrapped tightly in his arms and legs.

-

12