All Comments on 'My Secret Place Ch. 01'

by Chris7sw

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
horny2doithorny2doitover 6 years ago

Yes, a hot looking sister and brother who want each other. His sister planned to do him on this secluded trip. Hopefully, they'll both want to screw each other every chance they get and maybe his sister will want to suck him off as much as he might want to eat her too? Hopefully, they can get away from home more and more and take each other hot, hard and often. Maybe oral sex at home in between times. Please, we need another HOT chapter or two. Some added physical details would be great.

Hawk19Hawk19over 6 years ago
Still asking Dad?!

In their 20s and still asking Dad to stay out late? Not bad overall

Chris7swChris7swover 6 years agoAuthor
Yes - still polite...Mr Hawk

When you live in your parents home you do indeed ask for permission to exceed the house limits even after you pass the age of 18 - or at least you do in my polite world. Maybe not in yours, depending on whether you were brought up or dragged up of course. Thank you for your uncalled-for one star rating, by the way.

Chris7swChris7swover 6 years agoAuthor
Three more chapters to come

The rest of the story is already written - all there is left to do is to cast a final critical eye over everything and then post each chapter in turn. Chapter 2 is with Literotica right now - chapter 3 will follow in a couple more days.

I may just add a few little extra touches here and there to the last two chapters but that won't delay things, I promise.

bluesinthenightbluesinthenightover 6 years ago
Another quality contribution

Thanks Chris. I'm looking forward to the other 2 chapters.

Please keep up the good work. 5*

sabra16023sabra16023over 6 years ago
A Great Story

Looking forward to more great reading to come. Thanks

sabra16023sabra16023over 6 years ago
Mr Hawk

Chris is right. I returned home on leave as a naval officer & was told here are the car keys be home by midnight & no drinking.

Corrupted_DreamsCorrupted_Dreamsover 6 years ago
really nice story

Thank you. And about people rating one star... I have this trouble in the section where I post. Lit should not calculate average but median. Anyway, thanks for the nice story 5*

SexlessStiffSexlessStiffover 6 years ago
What the heck?

This is not a one-star story. Neither is it a five-star story. For me to throw a five, the story would need to be superb. This one is very good. There would definitely have to be zero basic grammar/spelling errors. This had a couple.

Great work, thank you. I'll definitely read another chapter.

ansdguyansdguyover 6 years ago
I just loved this story.

I would give much more than 5 stars if were possible. I can't wait to read the next chapters. BTW, Mr. Hawk is way off base here. One star? Seriously? Get a new hobby, Mr.Hawk. One that you are more adept at appreciating and judging.

rightbankrightbankover 6 years ago
I like the way each step was shown

And the eagerness combined with reluctance was very effective.

Sharon was rather bold with her step by step seduction of Chris. The moment she decided to go along on his fishing trip she initiated her plan. He became her protector and confidant. Mum and dad placed her in his care. Her tone changed. She focused on him and his interests. It was not by accident her toy was on display, as was she, as they retired for the night. And being caught in the act the next morning was a powerful way to plant an image and set the mood for the day.

And it all worked.

A job done well.

: D

rightbankrightbankover 6 years ago
re: the title of the story

I think he found her secret place

rightbankrightbankover 6 years ago
Hawk19

You never stop being a parent.

When the family gathers for a Holiday it is always the same. The parents slip right back in the role. How was your trip? Do you need anything? Where are you going? When will you be back? Call me when you get home so I know you arrived safely.

If adult children still live "at home" it is a common courtesy to acknowledge a fact of life, even though all parties may be of age, they are not roomies sharing a house.

LegallySaneLegallySanealmost 4 years ago
Another story....

with the woman in charge and the guy is dolt in England.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Makes me wish my sister would go camping with me again even though we are both in our 50’s.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userChris7sw@Chris7sw
2860 Followers
As I pass the youthful (cough, cough!) age of 75 most of my life is now memories and it's delightful to sit at the keyboard and create stories. Stories of my past experiences as well as stories of fun, frantic frolics and of wishful thinking too! Not long ago I went through ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES