All Comments on 'My Secret Place Ch. 03'

by Chris7sw

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
Turtle1952Turtle1952over 6 years ago
Enjoying this

going to be interesting to see what happens when they get home and afterwards if they move in together. Babies to be made it would seem.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I fear for his life

So much sex can't be healthy even for a young fellow such as our MC and nympho doesn't come even close when describing the sister. Loved the story progression and their decision to tick it out together when coming home and getting their own place. The only thing I can't put my finger on is her fishing skill for I have a suspicion she's been doing it on the side to impress him and solidify her position in his heart.

5* all the way!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great writing!

Wonderful story - keep up the writing!!

rightbankrightbankover 6 years ago
emotional tension is building

I fear for the strength of their future.

Radomir1Radomir1over 2 years ago

Had a lot of fun.

The story is super.

Lots and lots of sex.

It reminded me of my honeymoon with my wife. Two weeks of crazy uncontrollable sex. My record is 38 times in one day. My wife came almost 70 times. At the end of the week, our organs were red from the constant friction. Used a pack of lubricant every day. But we couldn't stop. Even now, after 20 years of married life, we have sex 3-4 times a day. And on weekends or vacations, we can't get out of bed all day.

Thank you.

I wish you good health.

Looking forward to more stories.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userChris7sw@Chris7sw
As I pass the youthful (cough, cough!) age of 75 most of my life is now memories and it's delightful to sit at the keyboard and create stories. Stories of my past experiences as well as stories of fun, frantic frolics and of wishful thinking too! Not long ago I went through ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES