All Comments on 'My Secret Place Ch. 04'

by Chris7sw

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Honestly did not expect that

But it sure as hell was awesome! Mom being on all of their sexy stuff and her revelations only made the story more interesting and gave it a fun twist. But if they want to be all lovey dovey exclusive I don't exactly see the parents getting any of the action from tem but support should be plenty to go around (no need to get that place of their own now).

5* all the way to the next one!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
exhaustIng read!

Candle lit at both ends and three places in the middle. Great read though. 5*

rightbankrightbankover 6 years ago
thanks for writing

It looks like you just created a spin-off series

SAV12SAV12over 4 years ago
WELL A REALLY NICE STORY

I REALLY LIKED THIS STORY VERY MUCH AND WISH IT COULD CONTINUE. I LOVE THE SISTER BROTHER INTERACTION AT THE FISHING HOLE, WITH THEIR REALIZATION OF THEIR LOVE FOR EACH OTHER. I'M NOT CONVINCED ABOUT MOM GETTING INTO THE ACT WITH SHARON EGGING HER BROTHER ON TO LET MOM BLOW HIM. DOESN'T IT CONTRADICT SHARON'S DECLARATION OF LOVING AND WANTING ONLY HER BROTHER, NOT WANTING TO SHARE HIM WITH ANYONE ELSE? SHE SPENT A LOT OF TIME GETTING CHRIS TO SEE IT HER WAY FOR A FUTURE LIFE TOGETHER WITH POSSIBLE CHILDREN. NOW, AFTER THEIR CONFRONTATION WITH MOM, SHE HINTS AT DOING HER STEPDAD SOONER OR LATER. IF I WAS CHRIS, THAT WOULD RAISE A RED FLAG RIGHT THEN AND THERE. I WOULD HOPE CHRIS7SW WOULD CONTINUE THIS STORY ADDING A LITTLE HUMOR AND A LITTLE DRAMA COULD ONLY ADD A LITTLE SPICE TO THE STORY.

Radomir1Radomir1over 2 years ago

Had a lot of fun.

That's a great story.

Mom's revelation added some spice.

There are questions about Mom and Dad's lives, but that's beside the point. The main thing is that they will support Chris and Sharon's relationship.

But it's only Sharon's statement that she wants to fuck her dad after telling Chris she's faithful to him that ruins it.

Thank you.

I wish you good health.

I look forward to hearing more stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Why is it that everyone feels the need to add the mother in in the last chapter. Like... everything is so freeing and hit and often sweet and then they get home and all the "affection and love" is thrown aside for mom. I still give it a 3/5 for the sex scenes but the lack of loyalty to the sister gives the affection a 2/5

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userChris7sw@Chris7sw
As I pass the youthful (cough, cough!) age of 75 most of my life is now memories and it's delightful to sit at the keyboard and create stories. Stories of my past experiences as well as stories of fun, frantic frolics and of wishful thinking too! Not long ago I went through ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES