My Secret Revealed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jealouscuck
jealouscuck
2,606 Followers

"What are you doing now?"

"I am getting my pajamas and going to the guest room."

"Look, Karl, I am not going to play into your silly mea culpa act. Go shower or whatever and get back in here."

"You mean we can sleep in the same bed?"

"We could have the other night. Just because I am pissed at you, doesn't mean that I am kicking you out of the bedroom. That is just stupid. It is your bed too. How can I make you do things like that?"

"I just thought that it would be better that way until we, uh, sort things out."

"Sort things out? Seriously, sort things out? We? Your little secret was not about 'WE'. Go get ready for bed."

I didn't know if it was good or bad that she was willing to sleep in the same bed. I showered and dressed. My cock was drawn up like an alarm spring. The thought of losing Karen because of my fetish was like a tight wire around my nuts cutting off the flow of blood. I wondered if I could even get an erection again. I was trembling.

When I came out of the bath, she was propped up on a stack of pillows. Oddly enough, she was wearing a long sheer gown. Her pretty feet were sticking out from under the beautiful pink sheer material. I could not remember her ever looking so fresh and dressed before bedtime.

"Now, Karl, I have a few things to say. You can either listen or you can go to the guest room."

jealouscuck
jealouscuck
2,606 Followers
12