My Secretary Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LeoDavis
LeoDavis
1,107 Followers

When Karen was really wet, I slipped first two - then three - fingers inside her and began to finger-fuck her. She was sitting upright in the cab of the van, looking around for other people, and I could see her pupils dilating with the intense pleasure I was giving her. She rolled the windows up to keep our noise inside the van, and she began to grunt loudly with each of my touches. I had found her G-spot.

When I felt her little clitoris pop out from under its hood, I began to make a finger-snapping motion. My thumb moved one way across her clitoris, and my fingers inside her moved the opposite direction against her G-spot. Karen's leg muscles tightened and she lifted partway off the seat each time I did this.

At first I was making one "snap" every two or three seconds. I gradually increased the pace. At just a little faster than one snap every two seconds, Karen rose up and began to tremble. "AAAAAAAH!" She yelled and her body rippled in orgasm. After ten or fifteen seconds she sat down again. I let her recover than began where I had left off.

At just slower than one "snap" each second, Karen had another orgasm. This time she managed to bite off the scream and just let out a little yelp, but her whole body jumped and shook on the seat. I let her relax and took a look around. Karen was no longer paying any attention to what was outside the cab.

Once again I began where I had left off. Karen rose off the seat, arched her back, and shrieked, "EEEEEEEEEEAY!" I kept my fingers moving, and went faster and faster. Her body was shaking and her arms were flapping around. Her legs were trembling with tension. She was in a continual orgasm.

I slowly increased my pace as she screamed, "EEEEE! EEEEEE!" over and over. Suddenly she grabbed my hand and yanked it out of her. "Enough! I really can't take any more! AAAAH! I'm still going! OOOOH!" She grabbed her breasts and squeezed them through her clothes. I watched her experience one of the most powerful orgasms I had ever seen. She squeezed her thighs tightly together and I saw a steady stream of her fluid flowing down her legs. I pressed a large wad of napkins between her angles to protect her panties, jeans, and shoes. I was barely in time.

Karen finally leaned back and closed her eyes. Her body continued to tremble and jerk, but her orgasms were no longer so intense. I remembered to look around for other people, but we were still alone. In the distance I could see a car heading our way.

I left Karen in the cab, half-naked and still trembling. I pulled my pants up and climbed down out of the van. When they arrived and saw our stuff all over the tables, they ignored the signs and asked if they could use several of the tables. I told them that we were the advance party for a very large picnic. They were disappointed, but they knew of other places where they could set up, and they drove away. I climbed back into the cab.

The scent of Karen's pussy was so thick I could almost slice it. She was still half naked. She looked at me through passionate eyes. "Well, was that as good as in the building when we were trapped?" I asked.

Karen smiled and leaned over to kiss me. "I can't believe you did that to me with just your fingers!" She said. "I couldn't get it to stop! It was . . . God, it was . . . " She smiled and closed her eyes. I thought she was going to fall asleep. Her breathing became slow and regular. I watched for other people as I stared at her face, now so full of post-orgasmic glow. Earlier I wrote that she wasn't really pretty. Well, at that moment she was the most beautiful woman I had ever seen.

Karen abruptly opened her eyes and reached over with both hands and began to fondle my penis through my pants. "Your turn to be the lookout!" She said. "I'm going to turn you inside out!" She quickly unfastened my pants, and in seconds we were both naked from the waist down.

Karen's eyes watched my face as she stroked my penis with her right hand as she had done for more than fifty hours. But her left was caressing and fondling my balls, and this made the experience much more intense. In a matter of minutes I felt myself preparing to ejaculate. Karen pressed firmly against the base of my shaft and stopped moving her hands.

I stopped playing lookout, and turned to Karen. She was grinning. "Almost got off, didn't you Bill? Maybe next time!" She waited for a minute or two, then began again.

I lost count of the number of times she got me close, then stopped. I was starting to twitch and jerk on the seat, and my balls were tight against my shaft as she gently rubbed them. "Make another careful check for other people, Bill!" Karen said quietly.

I looked in all directions, but we were completely alone. No cars or people were moving toward us. I felt her let go of my balls. Out of the corner of my eye I saw her rub her left hand in her crotch. Then she began to stroke my penis with her right hand.

Her left hand suddenly felt wet against my scrotum. She had moistened it with her pussy! Karen moved it down and rubbed between the base of my scrotum and my anus. I felt heat rising from deep within me. Then she began to rub my anus with her wet finger. I felt the pressure building. "Oh God! I'm coming! Oh! Oh! OOOH!" I screamed.

Karen leaned over and began to suck on the head of my penis. At the same time she pushed her finger all the way into my anus. I rose off the seat and ejaculated several times, fast. She swallowed my cum and kept sucking. Then I felt her massaging my prostate with her finger. My whole body jumped off the seat, and I ejaculated again. I screamed.

I began to calm down, and I thought I was done. Then Karen pressed my prostate and began to rub it again. Cum shot from my penis, and I screamed, louder than before. The sensations were the most intense yet! There was a roaring in my ears and I could barely hear myself! My whole being was centered on the incredible sensations spreading out from my groin.

Several more times Karen rubbed my prostate and got cum out of me long after I was positive there was no more inside. It felt as if I were having one continuous ejaculation. I closed my eyes and everything was spinning. I opened them, and I couldn't see anything except flashing colors of light. I felt myself shooting yet another wad as she rubbed deep inside me. Warmth spread from my groin over my body and I almost passed out.

When I became aware of my surroundings again, Karen was sucking the last cum from my half-erect penis, and I was gulping for air. She looked at me and said, "Chris taught me that! Now you owe him, too!" I nodded and kept trying to catch my breath.

My heart was pounding. As it gradually slowed to normal, I began to look around. I could see people starting to enter the park. "We'd better get cleaned up and out of the van, Karen. Here they come!"

Karen had cleaned me with her mouth, so I pulled my pants up and got out. Once again it wasn't our group, and I sent them away. I looked at my watch. It was almost 10:00. How the hell long had Karen strung out my climax? Wow!

I climbed back into the cab, and was overwhelmed by Karen's scent. She was still dabbing at her crotch with paper napkins. She laughed as I sniffed. "We'll leave the windows down and park the van in the sun. As soon as I get these napkins out of here, the smell will go away. We didn't get any on the seat!"

Karen was right. We started a fire in the fireplace and burned her piles of pussy- soaked napkins. I checked the van and her smell was nearly gone. Ten minutes later our group began to arrive. Lori arrived with our kids, and almost immediately Chris pulled up with his and Karen's brood. Karen had her sunglasses on, and once again that effectively concealed her just-fucked look from everyone. I couldn't believe that I could have experienced such a powerful climax and yet give no outward sign! Apparently nobody noticed anything out of the ordinary, but I felt different! There was a strange tingling feeling in my balls and a feeling of heat radiating from my half-erect penis.

The picnic was going full blast by 12:30, and after eating, and games, and then more eating, people began to drift away around 4:00. Several groups of students were out exploring, and Lori wanted to leave. "Go ahead, Honey! I'll stay her with Karen until everyone is gone. Then we'll make certain everything is cleaned up and head home. But we can't leave until we know everyone is safe. I'll be back eventually. Maybe pretty late." Lori bundled the kids into our car and off she drove.

Chris left soon after. There were only two other cars remaining, with the drivers and riders somewhere in the nearby woods and meadows. "You stay here, Bill. I've been here before. There's something I want to check out." With that Karen disappeared into the woods.

Karen got back fifteen or twenty minutes later. She had a huge grin on her face, and she just nodded her head up and down when I asked her why. "You'll find out! Let's try to look busy when those kids finally get back. But let's not be standing together, okay? I want to press your body against mine, and they might see us!"

I was cleaning the same picnic table for the fifth or sixth time when our errant students finally appeared. They were excited and nervous. They said they had explored and seen lots of wildlife. They claimed that they were late because they had watched a pair of deer mating. Judging from the embarrassed expressions on the girls' faces, this story wasn't quite true.

We still had soft drinks, and they each drank a couple, then headed for the nearby bathrooms. Karen turned to me and smiled. "I didn't have the heart to tell them that deer don't mate this time of year!" She said. "I think Suzi and Mary were each acting out the part of a doe, with those young bucks doing their part, too!" She giggled. "Check out the girls' faces when they come back!" I did, and Karen was right. Apparently both girls had enjoyed an exciting afternoon!

It was just after 6:30 when they drove away, leaving Karen and me alone. I quickly packed the few remaining items into the van. She crawled in, pulled out a couple of blankets and some towels, and locked up. She handed me the blankets. "Follow me, but be careful where you step!" She said.

Karen let me into the woods, across a couple of creeks, and into a dense thicket of undergrowth about eight feet high. After we pushed our way slowly through it, we came to an open area, perhaps fifteen feet across. It was completely private, surrounded by the thick undergrowth on all sides. Karen took the two blankets from me and spread them, one on top of the other. Then she tossed the towels next to them.

The next thing I knew Karen was in my arms and we were kissing. We quickly undressed each other, tossing our clothing into a pile on the ground. When we were completely naked, Karen said, "We have until 9:00 to get out of the park. That's when it closes. Let's not waste a minute! And I sucked every sperm I could out of your penis this morning, so there's no way you can knock me up!"

We were almost frantic with our lust. We made love in the missionary position. Then we did sixty-nine, something Karen had obviously learned from Chris! When I recovered, we did it doggy-style. Then more sixty-nine. Then Karen rode me as she had done in the hotel. Then we cleaned each other up with sixty-nine. Well, I got cleaned up, but Karen had several more orgasms when I began to clean her with my tongue, and we finally had to use a towel to get everything off her. I couldn't keep up with the volume of juices coming out of her! I hoped we were deep enough in the woods that the ranger didn't hear us! Karen was really loud, and I let out a couple of really good yells myself!

It was with incredible reluctance that we got dressed again. We had made love for two consecutive hours, but time was running out. We grabbed everything, and Karen led us back to the van.

We quickly rinsed out the towel that Karen had used, then packed everything back in the van and headed for the gate. The ranger was waiting there for us. He winked and smiled as we drove out, then closed the gate behind us. It was almost 9:30. He clearly knew what we had been doing, but he probably thought we were married. Well we were - just not to each other!

We didn't get back to our homes until nearly midnight, thanks in part to a load of corn, spilled from a truck when its axle broke. We got lost driving on back roads as we tried to work our way around the obstruction, and our spouses believed this was the complete reason for our late arrival. Our "corny" excuse protected our secret.

It was twelve years ago that we were trapped together in the building. Karen is almost 50, and she's past menopause and no longer worries about getting pregnant. I'm pushing 60. We're both still working, but we haven't found a way to sneak away together since the picnic. Both Karen's and my children are grown, and we are enjoying much more sex, but only with our spouses!

Of course we also manage our under-desk, oral sex with masturbation about once a week, each of us alternating being under the other's desk. Karen's prostate stimulation is a regular part of her cocksucking, and now Lori does it too. I'm never surprised to find that my prostate is in fine shape at my annual exams since I've been "checked" by my two women several times a month for the past seven years!

Karen's priest retired, and she's now breaking in a new priest during confession. He's counseled her about the evils of oral sex, particularly when it's extramarital. Of course she's ignored him! We both are hoping that she'll have to confess having "real" adulterous sex, soon, but the opportunity just hasn't come up. We're working on it, but we have no intention of hurting Chris or Lori by getting caught. Incredibly the sexual attraction that began in the ruins of our old building has continued to grow stronger, year after year.

Because the rest of the department believes we're too old to be sexual, it's been slightly easier to find ways to slip into each other's offices and enjoy brief hugs and kisses without fear of discovery. Arthritis makes it harder and harder to get under our desks and get back up again, but we manage! All of us - Chris, Karen, Lori, and I - are showing the inevitable effects of growing older. We've had a variety of surgeries, but so far nothing too serious. And I'm deeply in love with two women who keep my penis hard most of the time, in spite of my age! Who needs Viagra?

Chris and Lori have no idea that Karen and I have been physically intimate for all these years. Working together and being so open with each other has kept Karen and me at a nearly constant high level of arousal. When we haven't been able to release the sexual tensions at the office, we've taken them home to our spouses. Karen and I stoke the flames for eight hours each workday, and then Chris and Lori get to enjoy the resulting roaring fire!

Finally! Another chance! The department picnic is once again scheduled for our favorite state park. Karen and I are signed up for the same committees as before, and neither Chris nor Lori wants to attend since the kids are grown. We're hoping that we . . . Excuse me. Karen just stepped into my office holding a couple of towels and licking her lips. Her face is covered with red blotches and her pupils are already dilated. I can feel myself getting hard. I have to stop typing. She's pulling my chair back and . . .

LeoDavis
LeoDavis
1,107 Followers
12