My Sex-Packed Holiday Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Matt laughed. "I had just the same conversation with dad. He told me to be careful, and not to hurt you, because you seemed like such a nicely brought-up girl."

I thought it best not to mention what I had been getting up to with Sally's parents; I wasn't quite sure how she'd take it.

"Come on," I said, pulling on my bikini pants. "Let's have another swim. I still feel a bit sticky."

***

And that, believe it or not, was the last sex I had that week. Lucky old Sally still had a few days of her holiday to go, since they were staying a full ten days, but we had to leave the next day after breakfast. We had an especially nice meal that evening, since it was our last one, with freshly-caught lobster and a more expensive bottle of wine than usual. We met up with Sally and her parents in the lounge afterwards, but we all just ended up chatting until it was time to turn in.

There was just one more thing, though. I knew I had to say something to Matt about what had happened that afternoon. Once we were both in bed with the lights out, I spoke up.

"Hey, Matt," I whispered.

"Mmmm?"

"This afternoon; it was hot and all that, and I did enjoy it, but let's not make a thing of it, okay?"

"What, the pissing?"

"No, you pillock, the fucking; you and me."

"Hey, sure. It was awesome. But no, it just kind of happened, didn't it? I don't want to fuck you again. Well, not regularly, anyway."

I chucked a pillow at him, and he chucked it back.

"Anyway, it was Sally's fault really," I said.

"Yes, and your fault about the pissing."

I paused before answering. "Yeah, I admit that was a bit kinky. But hot, too."

"Mmmm. Like fucking my sister."

"Yeah." Another pause. "You were good though."

He laughed. "Well, thanks for that anyway."

So that was that sorted.

***

We said goodbye to Abi, Chris and Sally the next morning after breakfast.

"We must keep in touch," said Abi, "I know people always say that on holiday, but I really mean it."

"I agree," said Chris. "In fact, let's make sure of it. Why don't Annie and Matt come down for a few days before they all go back to school? I know a lot of Sally's friends are away on holiday then, so it'll be good for her to have someone round. How about it?"

My parents thought this was a great idea, and so did we. Somehow, I had a feeling there was a bit more sex to come before the summer was over.

12