All Comments on 'My Sex-Packed Holiday Ch. 09'

by Naughty_Annie

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AlwaystabooAlwaystabooabout 6 years ago
Beautiful story of love

So nice when sex and love becum one

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
A NEW FAV AUTHOR

Please write more "naughty" stories!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
I hope you will continue

Really great stuff!!!

CarnaleyeCarnaleyeabout 6 years ago
Sizzling Tale

So hot and provocative ! Loved it...............

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Terrific stuff

I've just read the whole series and I was hugely impressed. Not only do you have a deliciously dirty mind Annie, but you write so well. Your command of English is excellent, and it makes such a refreshing change to see words used correctly, spelt correctly, and in the correct grammatical construction.

This was an extremely erotic set of stories: I shall look forward to reading more from your filthy mind.

M

EnglishvoyeurEnglishvoyeuralmost 6 years ago
good to the end

That's been a terrific story: well-written, fun and utterly mucky. What a delicious imagination you have, as well as a way with words.

I look forward to more fun with you!

shellyismymomshellyismymomover 4 years ago
continue

the next chapter should be where you have sex with Abi and Sally, and another with Chris and a final with Matt?

John_BostonJohn_Bostonabout 1 year ago

Good story line throughout the series--except the pissing. No doubt others enjoyed that, LOL. I enjoyed your character development, story progression, and the joy everyone felt in their sexuality. Nicely done!

random8random8about 1 month ago

Just found this series, and raced through all the chapters.. I loved it and your full gamut of kink. Thanks, also for breaking it in to short reads. Five stars for each tale.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous