All Comments on 'My Sexual Family'

by KajunKitty

Sort by:
  • 36 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
Great Start

Very good first effort. I do hope you intend to carry on with this story, as I can't wait to see the sister get her turn. Keep it as natural as it feels now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
excellent effort

keep it up, a follow-up is a must ... I can't wait

AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
Oh yes, Daddy like!!

Xcellent start: don't be afraid to xplore the bi-sides of both sexes. Also, the heavy equipment operaters may decide to withhold their favors from Mom unless certain conditions are met....

HoustonrnHoustonrnover 20 years ago
This is excellent

If this is tuly your first ever effort writing fiction it is amazing. Regardless, the story is very well told and written. There is certainly room for further erotic tales, but I am anxious to see how your style goes with other themes. DO KEEP WRITING!

AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
Great

very good job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
Very Erotic!

Very, very hot! It seems you have lived this story within you since the passion is embedded in your work. As a bimale, your story had the "attention" of every part of me. Very lucky brothers. Please continue. Thor.

AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
Excellent!!

Terrific first post, KK! I hope you can continue the saga, or we can look forward to other stories as well!

Thanks for sharing your work. You have real talent.

nightshadownightshadowover 20 years ago
Stunningly superb!

The writing, on almost every technical level, was extraordinary! I might sound like a Doubting Thomas here, but I get the sincere feeling that you've written LOTS before this, even if you haven't shown it off publicly before- you've got a sense of style, technique and virtuosity which seems practiced and skilled.

I've been writing, professionally and privately, for almost two decades and if THIS is your first "spin" around the public block, I would wholeheartedly encourage you to keep at it and try to turn a few bucks at this sometime! You, m'dear, have TALENT.

The dialogue is believable, the narration is sublime, the setting/nuances are rich... all the elements required for telling a good story are there. The story itself, honestly, seems just a tad unrealistic (in regards to convenience), but in many cases, the story is incidental to HOW the story is told (much like the phrase, "It's not the joke you tell, it's HOW you tell it that gets the laughs.").

I applaud your choice of taking the high road with your storytelling- keeping it simple yet flavorful. I see too many people, too often, making an obvious attempt to "go over the top" with erotic fiction. None of that exists here- all the "strong language" shown here is appropriate to the situations your character finds herself in, which is as it should be. It read like a "True Account" as opposed to a "Fantasy-Cum-Romance" farce. Not only was it a pleasure to read, it was a technical piece of well-crafted intrigue.

If you have a Part 2 planned, I hope to see it soon!

Bil PotterBil Potterover 20 years ago
Great

What a great story, very erotic and very well written. I hope that a follow-up is in the works.

Bil

Bil PotterBil Potterover 20 years ago
Great

What a great story, very erotic and very well written. I hope that a follow-up is in the works.

Bil

AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
continue please!!

Please continue. It is one of the best i have read in a long time!

AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
Great!

Keep up the good work!!

Jim1078Jim1078over 20 years ago
More- More

Your story had real feelings and truth to it, I hope you will continue the story..

Unholy1Unholy1over 20 years ago
You've definitly got talent

You've definitly got talent flowing through your veins, for a first attempt, you've done so much better then I've seen from other authors who've been writing for ages. Please don't keep us waiting, part two is sure to be just as good, if not better then part one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
Love your work

Sexellent story. Very detailed and erotic. Keep up the GREAT work. I am sure you are causing orgams nationwide.

AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
Truely excellent work

Your work is great. It was written in such a way that not only did I feel I was there watching, but that it came from personal experience...the best combination there is. I was left wanting to hear more of the story and hope that not only will you continue it, but that you will write more as well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
My Sexual Family

This writer is in for very good votes . I so hope he or she keeps them comeing, as this story did for me. CATT

boogieman10469boogieman10469over 20 years ago
Niiiice...!

Very very nice! I'm not into male bisexuality, but your story was very well written. It kept me interested until the end. You've definitely got the "gift". Please keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
Very well done

The scenario you came up with was obviously the result of either a well developed erotic imagination or perhaps something witnessed?

I also feel you have written before as it was extremely well done. I look forward to the next several installments, don't just stop at one more.

I enjoy the incest category without personal experience, but it seems a bigger turn-on.

Keep up the great work.

Fearless

Rocco 911Rocco 911over 20 years ago
Greets from Switzerland

Also here you made somebody cum hard! ;-)

Can't wait for Chapter 2! :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
Nice story

Drop the first paragraph, it's unneeded.

Peter FarrarPeter Farrarover 20 years ago
More..More!

Great first chapter of what I hope will be many more. Very well written, you have a delightfully nasty mind and a definite talent for writing, and I'll be hoping for the next chapter soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
Homerun!!!

Looks like you hit a home run at your first-at-bat. Well written, good dialogue, excellent grammar and terrific suspense. It's a shame and a curiosity that "dear old dad" always seems to have met an untimely death in scenarios such as this. Ah well, his loss is our gain. Please keep the story going. I can't wait to read about the mother and daughter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
Detail

I felt as if I were right there with the character. Your attention to detail is excellent. Bring on the next chapter, I can't wait!

AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
loved it

I have to agree with all the other comments, you have a talent, please keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
I want more

Very well done......The sort of story that keeps you wet all through

poppernick4poppernick4over 20 years ago
big cocks

the story was very good you could have left off the first few lines. not only talking about your story but it seems like every guy in the storys have huge cocks. funny how that is when normal size of cocks are 5 or 6 in.

AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
Great

That was a lovely Story. Please continue

AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
VERY VERY NICE

Great story I loved it I'm very surprised it was your first one. I hope you keep it up and I hope to be reading the second chapter soon. Very good job keep up the good work.

bluebull03bluebull03over 20 years ago
A GREAT SEXUAL JOURNEY OF A FAMILY

I have been a great fan of erotica which come close to describe incestious relationship and i can say i loved the story only thing is desired that author should stick more to buildup of the sexual tension .

AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
Hot Story

Great story. Loved every word. Can't wait for part two.

AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
Very Nice

All I have to say is when do we see part 2....please?

sexmatesexmateover 20 years ago
Please finish it!

Please!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
very good

can you get grandma in on the act?

goducks1goducks1over 5 years ago
wow - love this

it has a nice lead in to the sex. i like all the sex play. a lot of fun to read!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This tail had the two things I dislike-- huge tits {why do most women on this site have DDDDD or bigger tits???-- at 40+ her nipples would be looking at her knees}

The second id bare pussy mounds-- or a "landing strip." What's going to land there? Mosquitoes? Flies?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous