My Sexual Family

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before she could coax Donnie back into her mouth, he blasted the first torrent of white goo all over her nose, mouth and chin. Quickly my mother stuffed the spurting, purple head back in her mouth and began swallowing as fast as she could. I could tell she was struggling to keep up as wave after wave of hot sperm shot against the back of her throat. I saw Donnie's knees buckle a bit as Mom drained the last precious drops of her son's cum.

Instinctively she turned her attention to the equally impressive member to her right. Almost without missing a beat, she had Ronnie's anxious piston arduously fucking her mouth. Watching his mother's loving treatment of his brother's dick, the same dick he had sucked many times, the same dick he had felt pumping its load deep in his own ass, left Ronnie at the brink of orgasm even before his mother wrapped her expert lips around him. Three deep strokes with her proficient mouth and without warning Ronnie's cock exploded. Mom was caught by surprise as loads of Ronnie's semen gushed from the corners of her mouth, dribbled down her chin, and splattered her bare breasts. She quickly recovered and began to swallow what seemed to be an endless flood of Ronnie's milky juice.

Both boys satisfied now, they watched as Mom cleaned the wayward spooge from her chin with her finger, then sticking her finger in her mouth, savored every drop. She then placed her hands under her mammoth tits and hefted them up, eagerly licking the last few delicate drops spilled there. As she licked the cum off her beautiful boobs, she looked up and saw me spying on her. I was so busted. I didn't know if she would yell at me, make me come in, embarrass me, or what. She made eye contact with me for a few seconds still licking the man fluid from her tits. Then, still staring me in the eyes, she put a nipple in her mouth and sucked hard. She then pulled the nipple out and pointed it directly toward me as if offering it to me. I almost melted. There was nothing more I wanted at that moment than to run to her and put that luscious nipple in my mouth, but I froze. I couldn't move. Mom, sensing my reluctance, asked the boys to sit on the floor in front of her. This meant they would have their backs to me. She was happy just to let me watch.

Mom stood up. She knew she had her sons' undivided attention - mine as well. She hooked her thumbs under the waistband of her shorts and slowly started to pull them down, moving her hips from side to side much more than necessary. Once the shorts were past her thighs, she let them fall down around her ankles. She stepped out of them, kicking them aside to join the halter lying there. She stood there in white, nylon panties, the crotch soaking wet with her own excitement. She then turned around, pulling her panties down with the same excessive gyrations as before. Her buttocks were milky white against the tan lines of her legs. They were firm and tight - no sag here. As she stepped one foot out of her panties, she spread her legs apart and, bending at the waist, placed her hands on the seat of the chair in front of her. I could see her pussy lips. They were large and swollen, glistening wet with her own lubricant. The gash between looked four or five inches long. Still bent over, she placed her hands on her white buttocks and pulled them apart revealing her ass hole. It was smooth and pink, not like the dark brown, hairy, wrinkled asses I saw earlier on my brothers. She pulled her cheeks wider. The hole opened, displaying bright red inside. She then alternately tightened and loosened her sphincter as if winking to the captive audience of three she knew she had conquered.

My mother turned back around and again sat down in the chair. Treating the elastic waistband of her panties like a rubber band, she shot the garment high in the air such that the trajectory would have made the white nylon land between the sitting boys. Both reached up to grab them like bridesmaids seeking the prized bouquet. My mom was putting on a show that would rival the best of porno flicks. I just wanted to run to my room, grab the first object I could find, and hammer it in my pussy as far as it would go. I felt an itching in my belly that could only be scratched from the inside, yet I couldn't leave. I was mesmerized by my mother's erotic exhibition - and she laid it on thicker and heavier as she performed.

Sitting now, she threw one leg over each arm of the chair. Her pussy was now the center of attention - and she knew it. With her legs spread so far apart, Mom's pussy was wide open. Clean shaven, the thick, swollen outer lips of her pussy served as a perfect oval frame for the pink tissue inside her steaming pot. She gently touched the fat lips with her slender fingers and slowly pulled them apart. Her gaping hole was obviously large enough to accommodate any cock, no matter the size. Her large clit was purely visible, like a miniature penis jutting from the top of her hole. Although I couldn't see them, I was certain Donnie and Ronnie both had raging hard-ons again. Mom took two fingers and promptly plunged them deep inside the saturated opening, twisting them around just for show, then pulling them out only to put them in her mouth and suck on them. Again she drove her fingers deep inside, three this time, fucking herself a few strokes, bringing the dripping fingers to her breast and rubbing the female juices all over her areola. She lovingly eased both hands underneath, lifting a heavy breast and bathing the taut nipple with her tongue. She closed her lips around the erect teat and sucked cruelly, releasing her hands and holding the hefty mammary in place only with the vacuum supplied by her mouth, then opening her lips and holding it up with the nipple between her teeth. She unclenched her teeth and the weighty melon fell, jiggling noticeably back to its original hanging position.

The glazed over look in my mother's eyes confirmed the obvious. She was out of control. She motioned a, 'come here,' to Ronnie with her finger. My brother never bothered to stand, instead he walked on his knees toward his mother's open and hungry pussy. I could easily see between Ronnie's legs as he approached Mom. Not seeing his cock, I could only assume the nine incher was standing straight out in front of him. Keeping her legs over the arms of the chair, Mom eased forward until she was on the edge of the seat. Ronnie's determined monster zeroed in on Mom's willing pussy like a compass needle finding magnetic North. As my brother reached his target, he didn't even have to use his hand to guide the missile home. The focused explorer moved unaided till the bloated head lie touching the warmth of the cave before it. Accustomed to the careful advance when entering his brother's ass, Ronnie slowly pushed forward, my mother's pussy opening easily, anticipating the entering shaft.

Impatiently Mom cried, "Ram it in, Son. Ram it all the way in."

Obedient, Ronnie planted his entire length inside Mom with one, long fearless thrust. Mom gasped for breath as even she was caught off guard by the sheer size of her own son's manhood now buried deep inside her.

"You OK, Mom?" Ronnie asked, hoping he hadn't hurt her.

"Wonderful," She reassured him, "It's wonderful."

Mom brought her feet around and placed a foot on each of Ronnie's hips. With her legs she moved Ronnie's torso toward her and away again, bringing the bloated cock head out to the opening of her canal, then pulling it powerfully home once more. Ronnie simply had to relax. Mom was doing all the work. For several minutes they fucked with long, deliberate strokes.

Finally Mom brought him all the way out with her legs and feet saying, "It's Donnie's turn now."

"Aw, Mom," protested Ronnie.

She took Ronnie's face between her hands and gave him a long passionate kiss.

"Don't worry," Mom assured him, "I'm not through with you yet. Just sit back down for a few minutes."

Ronnie reluctantly backed up to his assigned spectator spot pouting like a child who had just had a toy taken away. Donnie had waited patiently, but now aggressively moved into position to pick up where his younger brother had left off. Donnie was ruthless. In an instant he was in position. He grabbed his dick in his right hand, aimed it at the gaping hole recently vacated by his brother, and abruptly slammed all the meat he had into his sexy mother. It was as if he were trying to hurt her for making him wait. Mom was more than ready for the attack. The extra inch didn't faze her, nor was she intimidated by Donnie's aggression. In fact she seized the opportunity to show her eldest son who was boss.

With ten long inches of fat man meat stuffed inside her, she calmly reached her legs around his waist and pulled firmly, trying to drive him deeper as if to say, "Is that all you've got, Big Boy?"

I watched for the next five minutes or so as Donnie relentlessly pounded that gargantuan thing in and out of my mother. As much as I wanted that cock inside me, I was sure it would split me apart. My mother, however, not only took all the cock these boys could give her, she wanted more.

Mom finally pushed Donnie away after a long kiss just as she had Ronnie earlier. She now instructed the boys to lie on the floor, face up with their heads at opposite ends. She entwined their legs so that Ronnie's right leg was over Donnie's left, and Donnie's right leg was over Ronnie's left. She held a dick in each hand and had them scoot toward each other until their ball sacs were touching. Ronnie had his head toward me, while Donnie's head was in front of the chair. Mom turned to face me and got on her knees straddling her two willing accomplices. Surely she wasn't serious. She had to be out of her mind with lust to try a stunt like this. My mother looked at me seeing my concern, and gave me a big smile and a little wink just to reassure me that she was still in control. She leaned forward and reached both hands underneath her, holding the two massive cocks together. She began to push back, gradually guiding both cocks carefully into her love starved pussy. She had some difficulty stuffing the monstrous heads inside, but slowly and forcefully she managed the seemingly impossible task. Once the heads were through the barrier, Mom slowly lowered herself, her accommodating pussy gently receiving the double offering, until both of my brothers' cocks disappeared inside her. She rocked back and forth, a little at first, then more with each subsequent motion. Soon the entire length of two massive dicks were alternately filling and evacuating her as she shamelessly fucked her own two sons simultaneously. Once she got a rhythm going, she no longer needed her hands to steady her. Two dicks up in her seemed almost natural to her. I got the distinct feeling she had done this before. She lifted her gorgeous tits, one in each hand, and hungrily sucked her nipples, first one then the other.

Minutes later she screamed, "Oh God."

She pushed her body down as far as she could, trying to get the last available centimeter of dick inside her. She dropped the tit in her right hand, grabbing her left breast with both hands and trying to push as much tit flesh as she could into her mouth. She came hard, digging her fingernails into the mammoth breast and gnawing on the nipple like a rodent, muffling the high pitch shrieks of her orgasm.

After a few moments rest, Mom again began ardently working her pussy on the two cocks inside, enticing them to climax, and preparing herself for the torrents of hot sperm her two sons were about to burst into her. Both boys came at once. Mom took the first few eruptions deep, then began working up and down again, trying to coax every last drop from the depth of their balls. The quantity of man cum must have been tremendous. Even with two fat cocks such as these inside my mother, I could still hear the squishing sound each time she pushed them in. Mom looked at me and smiled again.

I didn't know if the show was over or not. I knew that was all I could take. I crept back down the hall, went to the front door, waited a couple of minutes, then opened the door, and slammed it closed.

I yelled, "Anybody home?"

I then went to my bedroom, grabbed my largest dildo, which is still smaller than either of my brother's beautiful dicks, and fucked myself silly for hours.

* * *

At eleven PM I gently tapped on my mother's bedroom door. After our talk last night and the activities of today, I had many questions, a few observations, and thanks for not dropping dime on me to my brothers. Before I had the chance to ask if she was awake, I heard her say, "Come in," in a singsong voice, revealing she was indeed wide awake.

I opened the door and stepped inside. Mom was sitting up against the headboard with a magazine in front of her. Over her reading glasses she looked at me, emitting a sly but genuine smile that lit up her pretty face. She removed her glasses and folded her reading. Behind the magazine were those luscious tits I had lusted for mere hours ago. The nipples were already hard and swollen again. Mom was still smiling. I was expected...

12