All Comments on 'My Sexual Story Ch. 01'

by bisexual_slut

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
OUTSTANDING

I loved the honesty of this story - and its total sexiness. I can't wait to hear the next chapter and the next.

clanclanabout 19 years ago
I agree

This was brilliant. It had me wishing I knew you back when you started your sexual adventures (and now even!). It was well written, incredibly erotic. I agree with the other person about the honesty coming through - particulalrly the bit about not wanting to cuddle men, and the bit about how your wife will not share your desires.

Please finish off your adventures in as much detail as possible. I can't wait to read them.

mrvski1mrvski1about 19 years ago
How true it is.

How true that is. I'm a married bi man. Like you i don't fancy men or want to cuddle them. But i do love a cock to suck and fuck. I bought my wife a strap-on but she doesn't like doing it incase she "hurts" me. doesn't matter how many times i tell her it's what i want. we have had a 3-sum before but she won't do that now either! It's very frustrating but i love her and don't want to hurt her.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbisexual_slut@bisexual_slut
I am a kinky bisexual Aussie male in my mid 50's, I enjoy all kinds of sex so long as it doesn't involve any pain. My first passion is women with huge tits, "LOVE big tits", but also don't mind a cut cock to play with so long as their is little to no body hair, also...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES