All Comments on 'My Sexy Exhibitionist Wife Ch. 01'

by NewportNigelUK

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
ManosHandsManosHandsover 10 years ago
WatchersWeb...

Caught you double posting! No problems.. a good story like this is hard to not share.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Love the stories

Gails exploits are innocently erotic, and well written! Keep it up! Mr nookles

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Think!

It doesn't seem to have occurred to the stupid husband that a woman who behaves like this when he's around is certainly cheating on him big time when he isn't

NewportNigelUKNewportNigelUKover 10 years agoAuthor
To Anonymous

Not only am I not stupid, I have a wonderful sexy wife who I can share lots of adventures with. She has a free rein to do whatever she wants with whoever she wants.How's your wife and love life?

hbcplhbcplover 10 years ago
Excellent

Thank you for sharing this very erotic story!!. Please ignore the idiots like Anon and keep sharing.

Thank you!!

irvlynirvlynover 10 years ago
Totally believable, unlike most

and very hot as well. Short and sweet. I perfectly well understand how a man can be aroused by his wife's enjoyment of having men lust after her. More recollections, please

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
nice

that is great, i have a wife that is very sexy too, and love the adventures,,,,,,,,,

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
great having a sexy wife...

I get turned on every time my wife share some sexy teasing and flirting with other men. It is a wonderful form of foreplay.

Pdxlogistics@gmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Show Off

We have had many pool and other parties at the house. Connie would always be in the pool with the men who came alone. Knowing her bathing suite was off. All the men had their hands all over her.Late in the night they all had some part of her. When others left we st around naked and soon she and a few men was not there. Before the night was over she had sex with all the men that was there. She loves sitting around seeing them with their dicks out. Before ending she gave them all a blowjob in front of them. We always have twive the men then women and Connie always have fun.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
display of my wife

I enjoyed your story. Through almost thirty years of marriage I have had maybe only three opportunities to see my wife exhibit herself. One night, after reading 50 Shades of gray she asked me to tie her up. I called my neighbor and asked him for his rope and book on bondage. Shortly he was at the door with a sort of bondage kit he had put together for his wife. My wife came out of the bedroom still wet from the shower wearing a short silk robe. My neighbor offered to show us a few knots and techniques. I wasn't expecting my wife to allow him to show her anything but she surprised me by extending her hands. He was good at decorative knots and after tying one hand he moved behind her and tied both of her hands together behind her.

This caused her robe to open slightly. Then he began to tie another rope around her waist. after a few decorative twists and loops he pulled her robe up over the rope, completely opening the robe. She didn't say a word about it so he continued. Each new round of rope moving up along her waist. Just as he was under her tits, he pulled her robe down her arms so that the robe just hung on the rope from her wrists. He continued with a criss-cross pattern looping up then down on her breast until only her large nipples were exposed along with her shaved pussy. ''All done" and he left. We walked him to the door. We left the door wide open and I positioned her in the open doorway until he made it to the sidewalk. I walked her to the bed room and found her very wet. Her juice dripping down her legs in little rivers. I spent a while sucking until I couldn't stand the pressure building up in me. I untied her hands and watched her ride me until... well you know the rest. The interesting thing is the degree that she now gets wet, and horniness has increased. She is less inhibited and more willing to wear sexy clothing. I'd say that's a win for everyone. None of us has mentioned that night. I can't wait till she reads the next book in the series.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Wife

This is better than most stories and we shall see where it goes from here

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous