All Comments on 'My Shemale Mother'

by yarracuda

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Like it so far. Let's see part 2!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Incongruity

A mother with a dick?

Well, it could be.

But it's about as unlikely as YARRACUDA being able to write well!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Oww

So hard to read this. Please edit. And Re-edit. And then review what you wrote and edit a final time.

AustinSissySlutAustinSissySlutover 7 years ago
Good Start

Nice start, but please, get an editor.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Please stop saying for a Indian. About a Indian. It ruins the story you just established their heritage in the beginning that is all you need. And why is it finished before anything happens? You wasted our time reading an unedited. Get some fresh eyes on your story. Cause your English isn't the best.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Tu nitpickers

Be lenient about the author's writing style.

He/she is Indian, so English is not his/her native language.

I'm a French-Canadian whose native language is French.

If you wrote erotica in French, I'd consider your native language before criticizing your writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
A Nitpicker responds

"Anonymous" says:

"Be lenient about the author's writing style.

He/she is Indian, so English is not his/her native language."

My response:

Anonymous, I don't care to be lenient. If he can't post anything better than this or anything readable at all, he shouldn't post anything at all. I don't care what his native language is or what yours is. Either post something that makes sense to most people or just pretend to post. His writing is so bad it gives shit a bad name!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Shut up Kantarii

You're a self-obsessed moron. If you don't like Yannacuda's stories, don't read them. Although, you could learn a thing or two from him. You've got quite a grammatically correct collection of horribly painful stories attached to your account. No one cares what a no talent hack like you has to say.

AFappingMonkeyAFappingMonkeyover 7 years ago
Mature Indian Shemale mother gets a thumbs up from me

Love the way you described the curvy Shemale mom in this. There are things you could work on, such as wording and structure. But whatI I've read is enough please me.

Thanks for the story.

BrendaNWBrendaNWover 7 years ago
wonderful story

I really liked your story, please continue.. ignore the negative talk, your writing is fine.. .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

next chapter please

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Please continue

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I won't read anymore of his works.

Even though his work is good I don't like unfinished work.

At the end it says to be continued but it never continues.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

This is perhaps the most confusingly written and disjointed story on Literotica. Why write “appa” when you could simply add a letter to make it less confusing? What is with the use of asterisks (f****y) in many words? Then towards the end of the story…. we have sentences strung together….. with the use of dot, dot, dot. The author needs to research writing with particular emphasis on semantics and syntax.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous