All Comments on 'My Shy Teen Slave Ch. 02'

by heavenlyhell0987

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
PirettePiretteabout 9 years ago
Good Fun, But...

I am mostly enjoying your shy-girl story. It's a nice change from most of bye 'new slave girl'sub genre.

That being said, I'm not a fan of the aphrodisiac, or any other drugging. In my never-to-be-humble opinion, it is kind of a shortcut, or an easy way to her giving the gift of her submission, which should be earned through trust.

I am enjoying your work, otherwise, keep on with it, please.

PlegamansPlegamansabout 9 years ago
Side effects?

I agree with Pirette. Are there side effects with the aphrodisiacs? Three pills a day is an enormous lot, and a 23 years old should aroused her... no pills needed and more fun;-)

retmstrretmstrabout 9 years ago
-2*

Didn't finish the 2nd chapter. Too sick. Story sucks. Cheers!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Amazing

This left me so wet. This is the best writing in the "slave" "sub" section I've seen so far. I've seen quite a lot. You're brilliant.

JudyLeeJudyLeeover 8 years ago
More commanding.

He is a bit of a sadist, isn't he? My question is, "why so many pills?" If he is her Master, wouldn’t he want to bring her around in spite of her reluctance? The mixture of punishing treatment and letting her refuse must be a side effect of sadism.

Although it is an interesting story, I'm having some trouble following it. I will reserve judgment since there is a long way to go.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
To the other commenters

Keep reading the story and your aphro questions will be answered

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous