All Comments on 'My Shy Teen Slave Ch. 10'

by heavenlyhell0987

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
So sweet

Please could you write next chapter soon?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
This got old 5 chapters ago.

Wrap it up.

heavenlyhell0987heavenlyhell0987over 8 years agoAuthor
To the anonymous comment below me

I know I shouldn't be too defensive of my work, and my pride is something I work on containing. But this website has served as an outlet for many of my emotions, so, for lack of a better phrase, fuck it.

You're an asshole. Obviously it's not old yet. I thought for a few months that it was a dead story, but considering the flood of emails I received begging me to continue it, it's probably not in my best interest to end it. You're comment actually made me laugh. I'm not sure if you wanted to say something idiotic just to anger me, and if you did, congratulations. Mission accomplished. You're full of shit, and you're wrong. This would usually be the time when my naïve, twenty three year old mouth would spew something stupid like "Suck my cock, you fucking coward bitch hiding under an anonymous name". But that would be unprofessional.

Nevertheless, thank you so much for reading. Because, five chapters after you were done with the story, you were just so entranced you had to keep reading.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Love it

More please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Love it! Please keep writing.

Please go on! I still love it. I hope the next chapter had more than one page and more dominant sex scenes, but this one is sweet.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
To the only rude comment

If you're still reading, it's not old, so kindly shut your rude as fuck face hole. Constrictive criticisms are a better way to judge works because they're not incomplete and incompetent opinions with no reasoning.

To the author, I've loved every story you've written. The way you create a relationship between characters that isn't all sex (even though those parts are very fun indeed) is unique and brilliant. The characters are one of a kind and downright adorable. I can't wait to see more of this story or any new stories you may decide to create.

Also, a book would be a wonderful idea! You sound like a real author already!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Keep Going!

It's rare to find an author still engaged in his work after, like, 10 chapters. Please continue, by all means, as long as you want.

It's really good, one of the few romance/slave stories that I find interesting. And not too forced. Which is awesome!

Keep Going!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
fabulous

the whole series is hot ... and pretty much believable!! ... more please

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Cute with extra cuteness! I hope you one day go back to this story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous