All Comments on 'My Sis and I... Ch. 02'

by EroticaGuy89

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
ChasBChasBabout 12 years ago
Good Job

I like that you are honest in your remarks about you and your sister - go for it! And the story reflects that love! How much of it is simply your own story? A true romance, and who says guys don't appreciate romance? We just hide it better than women do. Stupid us! And, when you think about it, "incest" is just a made up word that priests and other politicians use to help them control the hoi-poloi. Love is love, and sex is sex, no matter how closely people are related. Monster offspring? Don't farmers breed their animals to produce more milk or better meat, regardless of consanguinity? Go for it!!

Mr Wild willyMr Wild willyabout 12 years ago
Wonderful Story

I wish I had a sister like yours! It sounds like it might be real. We don't need to know, but it is a well written story. I only found a couple of technical errors but they did not distract from the love story. I hope this continues. We want more please! I agree with the previous commenter that men enjoy Romance also. And Incest is a religious law that is not enforced for a reason. Without 'incestive selective breeding' we would not have a lot of things we take for granted, like good beef stock, horses, dogs, the list goes on. Nuff Said on that!

SandMan29331SandMan29331about 12 years ago
Please Continue

You must continue writing this until it reaches its complete end no matter if it's a true story or a fictional story. It's a great one and I think the people wont care if it's a true story and it ends with some children, as long as it's a loving story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
great story, Jarhead

Damn wish my return from boot camp was that good. don't stop now, tell us what happens after you get your permanent station. You aren't just a dumbass jarhead, You are a Marine (and always will be) that has a real talent in storytelling. Keep it going,bro.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Loved it!

You definitely paint a picture, you are a really good writer, thanks!

lenalovesfunlenalovesfunabout 12 years ago

I agree with the others great story keep goin please

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
More Please

Loved how you painted the picture of them with your words. Will be waiting for the next chapter of their story.

Dream59Dream59about 12 years ago

I am enjoying the story. Tell it at your own pace and ignore the ass hats. Semper Fi!

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 12 years ago
I enjoyed the story

It was believable and a sweet story.

I think that if both chapters would have been put together into a multi-page chapter it would have made a better presentation.

The second chapter did flesh out the characters and pulled the whole story together making it seem real.

I still feel that this is just the beginning of the story, and there's a lot to be old yet.

I hope to read more of the two lovers soon.

Thanks for the read.

bull500bull500about 12 years ago
very well done

thanks for your insight...if you have more to share..please do

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
OUTSTANDING

I'm really enjoying you story, and as a retired Navy Chief, I can sympathize, as I

felt the same about my sis when I came home the first time, just didn't have

the UMMPH to follow through. Carry on.

EroticaGuy89EroticaGuy89about 12 years agoAuthor
To my readers...

I am glad that everyone here decided to comment. I know that some people despise the incest genre and generally flame those that write these types of stories, I find these people to be nothing more than trolls but as a writer I do take my work personal. The same as any "Artist" does. I know that some people might find what I do to be a bit disturbing, and in a word, sick, I just do not care. I love writing these little letters. As far as the truth or fiction of the story... I won't take the time to go into that further. I will let my readers be the judge of what is and is not true. I will state this much. My sister and I do have a very close relationship. I have changed her name in the story so that people will not figure out who exactly this is. I will not however change who I am. That's not something I do. If this story is fantasy for you then I will not ruin it by saying it's false. If it is inspiration for you then I am glad. If it is nothing more than your tool to get yourself off at the end of the night, well... I guess we all have to have an means to our ends. To those that have commented thanks. As for the Naval Chief, I'm sorry... I know how it is to join a branch of the military so that you can surround yourself with 6,000 other men at a time! Just kidding. I joined the Marine Corps, so I wouldn't know ;) Just kidding. I am glad that there are former military people that read this and aren't flaming me.

I hope to have another story written for everyone soon! I may take a break from this series and start another (non-incest) one soon enough.

Feel free to comment back and let me know what you think!

superloginsuperloginabout 12 years ago
this should go on

yo bro,

keep up the good work. keep on writing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
awesome

Loved this story. keep writing. i look forward to more stories from you.

AverygoodlayAverygoodlayabout 12 years ago
Great story

Great story, I know how you feel I have Loved-Lusted for my little sister, I carried a picture of her when I was in the Navy that had all my buddies drooling she was so beautiful and at 70 years old still is.

Never had the balls to try anything with her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
great

More more you have a great story

ambystohluteambystohluteabout 12 years ago
Great work

I usually skip a few paragraphs when reading, sometimes writers have a slow way, or boring way of going about the story, yours isn't like that. It's a great read! Don't mind the haters, you write for yourself and people like me, keep up the great work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Even Better Than the First Story!

You did great, bro. It's kind of rare these days to find an author who writes with proper grammar, etc... Glad to have found this series! This was a hell of a job. Keep at it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
WOW!

I am not just reading your story but I am also feeling it. I can feel all the emotions that you and your sister where feeling. I really love your story and I wish I had the money to make it into a move, if you do make it a movie I would buy it with no problem. Thank you for sharing your story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
take your own advice

you need to take your own advice and think before you write this could be a good story IF you had proofread it and run it through a good editor before posting. if you write for yourself thats fine but don't post it. if you write for the readers make damn sure it is done right and use a good edtior before posting.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Ignore the jelly lamers

For an amateur, your work quality is quite nice, and I can see the methodical precision that marks many Marines I've known. Keep it up, and ignore people like anonymous "take your own advice" who was likely one of your non-reading critics in the previous chapter. Just keep it up and keep developing. Btw, your sis, WOW!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
please ignore the stupid comment from that last fool

This is an excellent, very well-written story hot sisterfucking, by a gifted writer who gives his age as 18 to 22. I for one love this beautiful story. The happy coming together of Mike and his sister Julie is how lots of siblings would like it to be, but are too timid and cowed by dumbass social convention to follow their natural urges. Not Mike, though, who's a big tough Marine and knows exactly what he wants--it's waiting for him right there, between his beloved Julie's legs, his own sister's adorable little coochie. Julie's waited for her brother to bust her cherry, and Mike does exactly that (actually, that should be the job of every big brother). The story is even funny in parts, like when Mike gets a hard on kissing his sister, "She noticed and leaned down and jokingly patted the head of my dick through my pants, 'Hello to you too!'" They both know where Mike's big dick belongs, its natural home, his sister's cute little cunt. Mike is considerate and careful as he slides his big cock home, Julie right away starts cumming like crazy, which melts Mike's Marine heart, he loves her so much. He gives his baby sis a hot incestuous fuck, finally blowing his brotherly balls up his sister's sweet little twat (it even smells wonderful), shooting her full of his creamy sperm. I hope all goes well for this loving couple and for EroticaGuy. I'm sure his young cock was hard as he wrote the story and he shot a good healthy load at the end. I trust he's been shooting his loads up his own sister's honeyhole, where his sperm belongs.

BfreetorunBfreetorunover 10 years ago
Since you (anonymous who ragged him about not knowing where the hymen was)...

Since you have obviously met a girl who had a hymen left you obviously would not know where it was located. Give this man a chance, you were not always perfect. I think it is a good little story. How many have you written?

BfreetorunBfreetorunover 10 years ago
As a nurse that has had a few I want to say that hymens are located in different places.

Some near the entrance, some further in. I would like to see this in the story, some mention of birth control, pregnancies between siblings always cause trouble. Good story, Screw the naysayers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

....but the hymen is always up front, not seemingly buried half way down in like so many of these authors that like to write about virgins seem to think, heh. Always amazes me that nobody bothers to look things up.

The story is pretty fun so far though, looking towards reading the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
wtf

Former Marine?

What the Hell. The're is no such thing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
good

Just want to say great story I wanna thank you for it and there's no such thing as a former marine thank u for your service whether for america or Canada I appreciate your sacrifices

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous