All Comments on 'My Sister, And Her Friends Ch. 03'

by mojavejoe420

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Great series

Left you a comment. Can't wait to read the next series. Michele, Vanessa, Vanessa's Mom, and Maybe your Mom.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
5 STARS

Laughed a number of times at what was done, said, or the way it was said.

Frank talk about sex -- for example with Michelle -- is a nice touch (well, it leads to a nice touch).

Plot moving along nicely.

Now that I have an idea how it's going, I got to go back and 5 star the previous chapters.

Paul in Oklahoma

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Love this story so far. I had always wanted to fuck my gorgeous older sister. She was smoking hot and had an ass to make you mouth water every time she walked into a room.

DadiesdreamsDadiesdreams4 months ago

so fucking hot, I read this story a few months ago ,and just started it again before I realized iv read it.but its so hot i just continued.....

TEXASMADDOGTEXASMADDOG12 days ago

This has moved along very well!!

Five StarsπŸŒ πŸŒ πŸŒ πŸŒ πŸŒ πŸŒ‹πŸŒ‹πŸŒ‹πŸŒ‹πŸŒ‹πŸ’―

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermojavejoe420@mojavejoe420
Person of Interest. INTJ I'd like to thank all those who've read my stuff over the years. I really appreciate the ratings and comments. Trust me, I read them and try to incorporate feedback into my next project. If you want to leave me more private feedback, which I love, ...