All Comments on 'My Sister and I Finally Fuck'

by sdincest

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Well done 4 Stars 5 if he had knocked her up

He got it right the only way is just stick it up her and shot his cum deep up inside her unprotected pussy

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Simmering hot!

Excellent story, I loved every bit of it. What a killer outfit: white skirt and top, black stockings and patent white stilettos, fantastic, fired up my imagination. That she is dressed like this for her own brother makes it even more titillating. I liked that they make it known that they are brother and sister. I also liked the “immaculate” red finger nails which you casually mention and can only assume sis’ toe nails were also painted shiny red, seductively beckoning under thin black nylon film once she’s taken off her white stilettos.

Wonderful story, intensely erotic (and gratifying!). Five stars are not enough.

Thank you very much, and please, please share more of your adventures with your adorable sister.

sdincestsdincestover 6 years agoAuthor
Thank anonymous

The all white with the dark stockings really is one of my favourite combinations. My sister knows this and has a few outfits in this contrast of colours. We are out tonight and she is wearing a new pick, tight, short skirt which clearly shows the outlines of her suspenders. We bought it last week and this is its first public outing. I cannot wait.

SexyShelSexyShelover 6 years ago
Well done

Great story line and well written, more please.

10towers10towersover 6 years ago
Panties or no panties?

I guess you were teasing me, as you never specifically said whether her womanhood was bare under her skirt until they were undressing. Well, you sort of implied it, but what the others were seeing could have been very brief black panties or a thong. I don't consider your chapter long, and I hope there is a follow-up as you enjoy your weekend of consummation.

dkf7172dkf7172over 6 years ago
If I had a sister

That was HOT! If I had a sister, I would definitely fuck her the way you fucked your sister.

Turtle1952Turtle1952about 6 years ago
Oh more please

what a hot sexy story. Love to read how the weekend went and further into this relationship. Does she want him to knock her up? seems she might want to keep him forever.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Well written

MORE ! I want more of this story! Does he get her pregnant? Is he willing to step up and leave his wife to start a life with the woman of his dreams? The woman who has captured his passions ?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Left The Reader Hanging!

He shot his wad in her just like every red blooded guy would but the question of whether she was safe or pregnant is not resolved. Don't know if she completely stole his heart or not but she sure got mine. There has to be follow-on stories to this one preferably showing that she was knocked up or that they were continuing to work toward that end!

MoMiner64MeteMoMiner64Meteover 5 years ago
Would Have Shot My Load Too!

There aint nothing better than fucking your sister unless it is knocking your sister up. I would have cum inside her, too, especially if she told me that I dare not pull my dick out of her when I was cumming. I would have pumped a gallon of cum inside her sweet hot cunt.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Love it

But it would be much better if they were both 15 years younger. Then there would be babies!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Maybe she did get knocked up.i fucked my sister in my apt. Made sure I knocked her up and she was married but anymore she moved in with me bought house together even have three kids together.after her divorce went back to her maiden name people think we are married.parents were upset but we told them this are life even said three grand kids you have now.there was even one day are mom showed up my sister and I took look at each other we grab are moms top ripped open it grabbed tits her mouth dropped we each suck on them pushed her to the floor took her pants off rammed her cunt as my sister put her bare cunt on her face rubbed it till felt her licking sucking it while i fucked her cum inside her cunt then my sister sucked on it while i shoved my cock in her mouth and down are moms throat.looked at my sister you think she might be pregnant sister oh yeah she just finished her period week later sister told me mom pregnant with your kid in her and she said nice job bro knocked up your own mother with my help.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous