All Comments on 'My Sister and My Daughter Ch. 02'

by RabbitPrince

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
rodavrodavover 12 years ago
Nice start

Nice start with your daughter. It would be nice if you sniff her soiled string bikini panties inhaling her erotic musky pussy scent while your sister is smiling and watching you and saying like'' you will love it more when you sniff your daughter's bare pussy".

StuckInAlbuquerqueStuckInAlbuquerqueover 12 years ago
My SIster and My Daughter

I don't know about sniffing panties but I sure want more.

Have no one show up except them for the lake outing and have him take her there!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Did I hear a pregnancy coming? Maybe more than one? Bring it on.. =) You have a good story going. Hope to see the next chapter soon. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
can't wait for more

good start tothe story line keep'em coming

tendernsweet2tendernsweet2over 12 years ago
Keep....

Keep it going as the story is getting better and better all the time and looking forward to the next Ch. to see what you come up with next.!* You did get you a '5' though.!*

Thx. JAG

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Awesome story

That was a great story. I like how the dad cheered up his daughter and the sex parts were good too. Keep the story coming.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
srsly?

have to admit, this story is just amazing, I read it for 2nd time already still awesome!

you have done some great work here!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Five stars,looks like the story is building nicely! A few things that seemed odd or I didn't like but kind of moot since you've written pretty far ahead or finished the story by now...but what the heck;

'Fully grown woman in the world' ...just sounded kind of...odd? Sounded more like a comment he is making to someone about a third person. No biggie, just odd.

If you never use the word 'glans' again I would be happy, heh. Seems very clinical and unpleasant in the otherwise terrific action scenes:)

The bit where he's fucking her hard and banging her cervix. Hmm, I guess different strokes, but I've never had a woman be anything but in discomfort or outright pain when Im hitting her cervix. Ouch! ...and the g spot thing! Unless I didnt quite the position he was fucking her in, kinda hard to hit that spot with your dick unless its curved like a J or you have one hellova angle to reach up instead of in, lol!

Anyway, done with the fun nitpicking. Youre doing a great job of building the story line! Love the sis taking charge to help us retarded males figure out the plot in life that we would otherwise miss! Gawd we can be obtuse

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123over 2 years ago

"My Sister and My Daughter:" - Thirty-eight Year Old Divorced Brother, Unnamed and Thirty-seven Year Old Single Virile Sister, Karen and His Eighteen Year Old Virgin Daughter/Niece, Marisa.

Had the event of performing waste-dumping anal on his sister, Karen, I would probably continue reading--until I came to the warning of the unfinished Chapter 08 (as stated by several reader's comments) and the "possibility" of eighteen (18) year old, adolescent virgin daughter being finally fucked (and hopefully, impregnated) by her unnamed father, I would continue reading.

Being thus far disappointed by unnamed father not yet making any serious advances toward daughter Marisa, and unnamed father/brother, shit-chute fucking--his now twenty (20) year affair with--his sister, I would continue reading.

The theme and plot, the characters and their dialogue, and their roles, are all well orchestrated. The writing is better than most; although the back-story, back ground of brother and sister, Karen and her brother could have been better addressed. I'm off to peruse any other incest genre stories of this writer 'RabbitPrince', I'll "Follow Author" in the event he eventually--hopefully--finishes this story; he's still posting other stories as of a couple years ago, so this story could easily have been completed.

AnonymousAnonymous17 days ago

Long-winded, repetitive dialogue.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous