My Sister and My Daughter Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Karen," I began, "I'm a little scared and confused here. Two days ago, I hadn't even ever thought about Marisa's love life. Now I'm feeling like a love-sick puppy. What the hell is going on here? What have you done to me? What do I do about it?"

"You shut up and chill out, Bro," she said flatly. "Look, you don't seem to get it. She is totally in love with you. If you're totally in love with her too, great. Just sit back and let things happen. Sure, she's out with Trevor. So what? He has the romantic skills of an orangutan. You just gave her a little boost. She's struggling with the idea of being in love with her father, but a night with Trevor is only going to reinforce the idea that you're the only man she could ever love."

"But how do you know? God, I'm on pins and needles here! Even if you're right, how can I, uh, seduce her? Did I even say that about my own daughter? What kind of action do I take?"

"Oh my god," Karen sighed. "What the hell is the problem? Has it been that long since you hit on a girl that you forgot how to do it?"

"I told you, Sis, this is a little different! I don't even know how to begin!"

"Begin? Just stick your dink in her mouth!"

"Just like that, huh? Just stick my dink in her mouth."

"Well, she wants it! You think it was easy for me the first time I sucked you off? You know what it was? Confidence. I acted like I knew you were gonna let me. Like I knew you wanted it. That's all. Simple."

Words failed me. I didn't know how to respond.

"So, what, you want me to do it for you? Like I said before, candy from a baby. Do you seriously want me to set up your first move?"

I paused. Was that a serious offer? If she could, that would sure help things out for me!

I stood there stupidly. "...Would you?" I asked.

"Lame, Big Brother" she sighed. "Really lame. If I was you, I'd have her sucking my dick tonight before she went to sleep."

"What? How the hell could I do that? You're crazy, Sis, I don't even know where you're coming from here. That is a total impossibility."

"Pffft.," Karen spat. She paused for a minute with a thoughtful look on her face. "Tell you what, Bro, I'll make you a bet. I'll bet you I can get her mouth around your dick before she goes to sleep tonight."

"Are you kidding?" I asked. "Ok, what bet?"

"I get your dick into her mouth tonight, I get to domme you Tuesday night. No dick in her mouth, you get to dom me."

I thought about it for a second, still bewildered. "So either I get a blowjob from Marisa and then you top me, or else I get to top you? How can I lose? It's a bet!"

"Deal!" she said. "But I call the shots and you have to do exactly as I say tonight. Don't fuck it up." She then went back to her computer. "I've got to think a couple of things through. I've got a plan."

My cock was stiffening at the prospect. I tried once again to distract myself by watching TV. I wondered what Karen had up her sleeve.

10 PM had rolled around, and I was still as apprehensive as ever. I tried to focus on the TV, but scenarios and possibilities kept playing over and over in my brain. I tried to think what Karen could possibly pull off, but I had no idea what she was plotting.

My cock was half-hard the whole time, thinking of the incredible idea of Marisa's beautiful, perfect lips wrapped around the shaft of my dick, or what would happen if Karen took charge in a BDSM scene, or what I would do to her if I was in charge.

"Ok," said Karen finally, entering the rec room from the kitchen. "Here's the plan. I've got a couple of baby monitors here I got from the baby stuff Celia dropped off. Marisa will be home by 11. And she will be on time, because she doesn't want to lose any of her privileges, especially now that she's out of school. You'd better get to bed now, just in case she's early. She'll text before she comes in anyway, but I don't want any scrambling. You get to bed naked, pretend to be asleep. I'll have the monitor on in the kitchen so you can hear what's going on. I'm going to have a girl-to-girl chat with Marisa and feed her a couple of drinks. She's a lightweight, so she'll get a buzz on pretty quick."

"Then I'm gonna get her to try practicing a blowjob on you. You turn off the baby monitor, pretend to be asleep, we'll come upstairs, sneak into our room, get your cock into her mouth, and it'll all be good. I'm not promising orgasms, oral cumshots, swallowing or anything. But that's the deal. And I get to tie you up and have my way with you on Tuesday, got it?"

I was still bewildered by how my little sister was taking charge of this whole operation, and she seemed to have such unshakable confidence! "Ok, I got it Sis! I guess I'm off to bed naked, then! Fuck my cock is so hard. It's gonna be sore by 11!"

"Not my problem, Bro," she grinned. "I'm looking forward to Tuesday!"

"Me too, Sis! I sincerely hope you win. Good night! Love you, Little Sister!" I went over to her and kissed her tenderly on the lips. She gave my cock a squeeze through my pants.

"Love you too, Big Brother."

We had tested the baby monitors and I was settled in bed. The alarm clock on my night table read 10:52. I was restless, anxious, horny, scared, and about ten other emotions all at the same time.

Karen's voice came over the baby monitor, "Just got a test from your little girl! She's on her way home, Trevor's going to drop her off in about five minutes. Sit tight! I've got it all under control!" My heart skipped a beat and my cock leapt at the sound of her voice. How was she going to pull this off?

I heard the door open and shut sometime later. There was some motion, and the muffled voices of Karen and Marisa in the front hall. I strained to understand their words, but there was too much static and ambient noise. My heart was pounding.

"Where's Daddy?" came Marisa's voice over a rustling sound, obviously now in the kitchen.

"He was tired, turned in early. So it's just me down here. I was just about to have a drink. Why don't you join me?"

"Ok, Auntie. Can you pour me one of those orangey drinks you gave me last time? Those were sooo good..."

"Your wish is my command!" There were sounds of motion and some clinking. A chair scraped the floor and I heard the pantry door close. A short time later I heard my sister's voice again. "So, do tell! I want juicy details. If there are any. I can tell by the look on your face you want to talk about something."

"I don't know, Auntie..." came my daughter's voice. "I thought I had things figured out and made serious decisions about three times this month. I know stuff is different now that I'm out of school. Trevor and I aren't gonna see each other everyday in the hallways anymore. I thought he was the one, but, I don't know..."

"Why not? Did something happen?"

"No, nothing really. Nothing... nah, nothing."

"Hmmm, sounds like a lot of nothing. Well, if you want to talk about it, I'm all ears. If not, I'm good. I trust if anything really bad happened, you'd let me know, right?"

"Yeah, of course, Auntie. It's just that he keeps pressuring me for sex. He's not forceful or anything, but he's, um, persistent? I think I want to have sex with him, but he's... just so..." I was on the edge of my seat eavesdropping in on this conversation. My heart was in my throat, my stomach full of butterflies. "He's just such a dork. He keeps grabbing my boobs, and not soft or gentle. I told him to try being romantic and tender, but he just squeezes like he's kneading bread dough or something. And he tries to grab my crotch. A lot."

Karen laughed. "Teenage boys. So you want him to slow down, huh?"

"Yeah."

"Well, there's a couple of easy ways to do that." Karen took a sip of her drink. "Easiest way is to focus the action on him. Take control. He'll be so stunned that he won't just slow down, he'll stop dead in his tracks."

"Focus the action? Um, what are you getting at, exactly?"

"He's been at you the whole time, right? Trying to undo your pants, sticking his hands down your shirt... Turn the tables! Unbutton his pants, unzip his fly, and get his cock into your mouth. That'll shut him up and put his whole brain in neutral."

Marisa burst out in nervous laughter. "Are you being serious Auntie? Oh my god, I can't believe you just said that!"

"Are we talking, or are we talking? Here, finish that, I'll pour you another one." I heard the sounds of movement and rustling, pouring of liquid and the clinking of ice cubes.

"Oh my god, Auntie," said Marisa again. "I just never thought I'd hear you say something like that." There was a pause. "I, uh, can I ask you something?"

"Shoot," replied Karen.

"Um, I, uh, I really wouldn't know the first thing about... about giving a, you know, a blowjob..."

"Really?" Karen replied nonchalantly. "'Kay, so you're a virgin. And your mouth's a virgin too?" I heard a pause. "How 'bout handjobs? Virgin hands too?" Another pause. "'Kay, you know what a blowjob is, right?"

"Well, duh, Auntie. I have internet access. I've seen a couple of movies too. But I've never even, uh, seen a real penis, like in real life. I... I'm sure I'd be horrible at giving a blowjob. I'd embarrass myself."

"Well, there's the rub, huh? So to speak. The only way to get experience at anything, including blowjobs, is to practice."

"...Ok, practice. Like how?" I could sense some sarcasm in Marisa's voice.

"Well, your dad has a penis."

The pause was agonizing. I could feel the tension. I was breaking into a sweat! What the hell was Karen doing? Did she really just say that?

Marisa started snorting and snickering and laughing like a horse. "What?!? Daddy? You're shitting me here, Auntie! You almost had me for a second!!"

"Hell, I'm being serious. Your dad's upstairs and asleep. And he sleeps like the dead. How do you think I got so good at blowjobs? I used to sneak into my dad's room and suck his cock in his sleep. I knew a couple of girls who did the same thing. We all wanted to seem like we knew what were doing. No one wants to give a lousy blowjob. So I found out what a cock felt and tasted like in my mouth long before I had any of my boyfriends'."

What? Did she really suck our dad off? What the fuck? Was she being serious, or was she just trying to convince Marisa? I didn't even know what to think!

"Are you kidding me, Auntie? You're crazy!" laughed Marisa.

"Nope. It's the best way to learn. Men have erections in their sleep all the time, they have sexy dreams all the time, some of them have wet dreams a lot. If they sleep deep, that's a cock right there ripe for the suckin'. They never know the difference."

There was another lengthy pause. "No way. No way, Auntie. I couldn't! I mean, Daddy? What the... no wayyy!!"

"Oh, come on. He'll never know. I'll never tell. And you'd be surprised how many girls out there learn to give head just like that. So he's your dad. So what? A cock's a cock. I sucked the hell out of my dad's cock. A couple times a week for a bit. Probably 50 times all in all. He never knew. Just woke up with a big smile, and thought he had a real sexy dream."

I could hear Marisa giggle.

"And your dad's got a reeeeal nice cock, too," Karen went on. "Big and thick, meaty and tasty. Perfect cock to practice on. If you can get him into your mouth, you'll be ready to handle just about anything."

There was another pause. "But he'll wake up, I mean, what if he does wake up?" asked Marisa. "What then?"

"He won't," said Karen. "And if he does, I'll be right there with you. Just duck down under the bed, I'll pretend I was sucking him. He'll never know."

"Oh my god, I can't believe we're talking about this!" giggled Marisa. "Are you for real? You really sucked your dad's cock? Lots of girls really do this?"

"For real. The first twenty blowjobs or so I gave were to my dad in his sleep. And LOTS of girls do this. Just no one talks about it."

They sat in silence for a while. I could hear the clinking of ice cubes.

"Ok, Auntie," Marisa said, "How do I do this? I've never..."

"It's no problem at all," said Karen. "We'll just go upstairs, turn off the hall light, open the door quietly and sneak into the bedroom. Your dad sleeps naked, to you just get down beside the edge of the bed, push the covers aside, and get to it!"

"Oh my god, I can't believe... I need another drink."

"Ok, but just a small one. This is a lesson, you don't want to get so drunk you forget what it was like. Plus, you don't want to get drunk and clumsy. Falling down, or nicking his shaft with your teeth could wake him up." I heard the sounds of Karen preparing another drink.

"So no teeth? Any other pointers? Do I lick, or suck, or, like blow, or what?"

"Just put it in your mouth, keep your right hand on the shaft, stoke it gently. Then you can lick, suck, kiss, bob up and down on it or whatever you like. Just no teeth. And you don't really blow. Maybe, like a light puff of air to tickle him from a couple inches away, but when it's in your mouth, you suck, you don't blow."

"Oh my god, I can't believe I'm really going to do this!"

"All right, well, there's no time like the present. Why don't you finish that glass and we'll head upstairs?"

I was freaking out! My cock was hard as steel, my balls were throbbing, every hair I had was on end! Karen did it! This was really going to happen! Oh, lord, this was really going to happen!!

I quickly rolled over and shut off the baby monitor, tucking it into my nightstand. Ok, pretend to be asleep. Got it. Fake snoring? No, just deep, regular breaths. What position should I be in? On my back. Easy. No problem. That way she doesn't have to move me at all. But my boner is going to be sticking through the covers! Ah, so what. Karen already covered that one. I heard soft creaks on the stairs. Oh my god, holy shit, this was actually happening!!!

I laid out on my back, let my mouth hang slack and began breathing deeply and evenly. My heartbeat was wildly out of control, but I couldn't do anything about that. My prick was twitching and pulsing, harder than titanium and forming a tent with the covers. Each second seemed like an hour.

Finally the door began opening. Slowly, it widened, and through squinted eyes, I could barely make out Marisa's silhouette in the doorway. My daughter!! My beautiful, gorgeous, precious angel! And she was sneaking into my room to give me a blowjob!!! My brain was on fire!

"He's asleep," I heard her whisper.

"Good, go ahead," Karen whispered back. "He could sleep through a war. Just be careful, be quiet. And I'm right here, if he wakes up, just duck down quickly and I'll cover for you ok? Don't get cold feet. This is going to be easy. And you'll love it, I promise!"

"Ok, Auntie!" she whispered. "Oh my god!..."

She began silently walking toward me. I couldn't hear any movement at all, she was being so careful. I couldn't even hear her breathe. This was torture! I closed my eyes completely and concentrated on controlling my breathing. Slow and even. In and out. My cock felt like it was in a vice, the pressure was so intense!

Eventually I felt the covers move ever so slightly.

I heard Karen whisper from the edge of the bed, "Go ahead, he's dead asleep. And look, he's already got a hardon! He's probably having a dream about some beautiful girl. A young, beautiful one like you!"

"What do I do, Auntie?"

"Just reach in there. Pull the covers to the side, nice and gentle." I felt cool air on my thigh. It was driving me completely insane to lay still like this.

"Oh my god! Look at it! Oh my god, Auntie!"

"Nothin' I haven't seen before. That's all for you, you look at it. Why don't you take it in your right hand? Nice and gentle, ok?"

I felt it! I felt her fingers, my daughter's fingers, brush against my cock! I struggled to stay still. "Auntie, it's so big!" Marisa stroked my member lightly, then she gently encircled it in her grasp. It felt so good!

"I told you," Karen whispered. "Feel how hard it is? Nice, huh?"

"It's beautiful... I've never seen anything so beautiful..."

She lightly and slowly began pumping my shaft up and down. My cock throbbed painfully. Oh, my perfect, pretty, gorgeous daughter was stroking my cock with her hand. I was so overjoyed, so full of pleasure, so alive...

"See, he's still dead asleep. Has no idea we're even here." Karen paused while Marisa continued so slowly and lightly masturbating me. "We came here for a blowjob, though, right? Why don't you take a taste? Give it a lick." Oh, bless you Karen!! My wonderful little sister!!

I felt Marisa lean in, put her other hand on the edge of the bed, and lower her head. I felt the slightest tickle of her tongue on my cock head. I had to use all my will to keep from jumping and crying out. "Auntie, he's leaking!" she whispered.

"That's pre-cum, he's definitely been having a sexy dream. Give that a taste. I love the flavour."

I felt her sweet tongue lick from the back of my helmet in an upward motion toward my urethra. Oh, sweet ecstasy! It felt so fantastic! And it was my daughter! Licking the pre-cum from the tip of my dick!

I felt her lap like this a couple more times, then she stretched her mouth around my rigid glans. I thought I would blow my load right there! It took everything I had to keep from coming. She uttered a soft, "Mmmmmm," obviously enjoying the taste and feel of my prick and my juices.

"See? It's good, huh? You're doing great so far, Marisa! You'll be giving world class blowjobs in no time!"

My beautiful daughter was making little "Mmm! Mmm!" sounds on my cock as she gently sucked me. The vibrations were sending me into orbit. I wanted so bad to respond, to moan out, to call her name, anything... It was torture, such ecstatic torture...

"Try licking while you suck. Nice and gentle," Karen encouraged her. "Now take it a bit deeper. Back out and back down. Slowly. In and out, don't ever let it slip totally out of your mouth though. That's it. Nice and steady. Good girl, you're a natural! Okay, now why don't you see how much of it you can take into your mouth. Open up nice and wide, mind those teeth! Breathe through your nose. Good, good! Okay, you don't want to go to far, you can gag. For a first timer, I wouldn't recommend deep throat. Oh, nice! Good girl! That's so far! Mmmm, that looks so good. You're doing amazing!"

She had at least half of my cock past her lips. My eyes were rolling back in my head as I fought to give no sign of the roaring waves of pleasure shooting through my cock and my whole body as my beautiful daughter fellated me. I had never known torment and pleasure like this! Trying to keep still, trying to keep my breathing under control, not to gasp, not to move my hips....

She began sucking again. With two thirds of my cock in her hot sweet mouth, she began sucking on my cock like it was a lollipop. She had the base of my cock encircled in her right hand as she sucked. She kept it up at a gentle, steady rhythm, like she was sucking on a pacifier. A little contented moan came from the back of her throat, and she lay her head down on my belly. I felt her short hair spill over me, and she rested the full weight of her head on me as she suckled my penis. I felt so full of love, and my cock felt like a column of fire.

She lay like that for some time, happily sucking away on me, clearly lost in the pleasure of the moment. I prayed for it to never end. "Yeah, you like that don't you?" whispered Karen.

"Mm hmm," moaned Marisa over my prick. "Mm hmm."

"Good, I love it too. I knew I loved it from the first time I had my dad's cock in my mouth. Blowjobs are so good when you enjoy them, and I can see that you're going to love them!"

Marisa started bending her neck and bobbing her head with her sucks. It felt so divine. She was amazing. So gentle, but so enthusiastic. This may have been the best blowjob I'd ever had. She was just loving the taste and feel of a cock in her mouth for the first time.