My Sister and My Daughter Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ok, when you're giving blowjobs, you don't want to tease the guy too much. Especially if he's really horny. This is about when you'd want to start to try to make your guy cum, unless you really wanted to drive him nuts. Why don't you start stroking with your right hand again?"

Marisa did as my sister suggested, and started stroking while she sucked on me. I didn't believe this could feel any better, but how wrong I was! I felt my orgasm begin in the bottoms of my toes, I fought so hard to not tremble and to keep still... Agony of lust!!

"Ok, go faster. I think he's going to cum soon. Do you want to try to swallow it? I love sperm, I always have. I swallowed it the first time, I didn't like the taste much, but I quickly learned to absolutely adorrrrre the taste of jizz. It's gonna be really salty, do you want to try it? Ok, faster. You might have to back your mouth off a bit. Try licking the tip while you stroke. That's it, good. Ok, a little faster. Yep, he's gonna cum soon for sure. Don't take it out of your mouth, guys hate when you do that when they cum. He's close, I can tell. Faster. C'mon, go faster, move that hand! Yeah, that's it! Jerk him. Jerk him harder. Ohhh, yeah, he's gonna cum! Get ready! Think popcorn, girl, think popcorn! Here's it comes....!"

My daughter was rapidly jacking the shaft of my cock while she sucked on the tip! Oh, god, I couldn't take it! I loved my little girl so much, she was so pretty! And sucking my cock like a slut!! I was out of my mind trying to keep from yelling out as the vibrations took over my whole body. I couldn't stop myself! I gasped out loud as the world exploded in crashing waves of pure, erotic, rapturous energy! I ejaculated with a force I'd never known! A titanic blast of semen blasted from my cock right into my daughter's sweet, wonderful mouth. She tensed in surprise. Another glorious ecstatic geyser of hot jizz launched into her gaping maw and she choked. I struggled to keep from thrashing about as strand after strand of white semen leapt from my dick, spewing all over myself, the bed, and Marisa as she sputtered and coughed.

"It went up my nose!" she choked and then sneezed. "Ack!!"

"Ssssh!" whispered Karen. "Ssshh, ssshh, you were wonderful! You were so good, god, I wasn't half that good the first time! You were so, so hot, you made him cum super hard! Don't feel bad, you tried, it's ok, no guy on the planet wouldn't have given that blowjob 10 out of 10. You were on fire!"

Marisa snorted and gasped, then froze.

"No, it's ok, it's ok, he's still asleep," whispered Karen. "It's ok, see? He didn't wake up. Probably had the best dream of his life though. Was that ok? Are you ok?"

"Yeah, I'm ok." She sniffed. "There was just so much, and it came so quick. I don't think I swallowed any. But, wow, what is that taste in the back of my throat?"

"That's sperm, honey, that's sperm," chuckled Karen. "How is it? Do you like it? First blowjob, held to completion. I'm so proud of you!"

"It tastes ok, I guess. You're right, super salty, and it does kind of taste like popcorn. But that aftertaste! Wow, that's powerful..."

"Well, I need that aftertaste. I'm gonna lick your dad clean, ok?" I could see the glow of her cell phone as she used it as a flashlight to hunt for the globs of jizz that marked me.

"I already have the aftertaste. You love it right? I can probably learn to... I'll join you, ok Auntie?"

"You're such a good sport! I'm so proud of you! A real trooper. Ok, let's clean your dad."

The two tongues danced across my body as they sought out my seed, licking it from me wherever they found it. It tickled at times, but I managed to maintain my composure and the illusion of sleep. I couldn't believe Karen had pulled this off! I was in such a state of bliss right now, I couldn't think. I just lay there and bathed in the sensation as my sister and my daughter lapped up my jism.

After some time the licks and laps became less frequent, and then finally Karen whispered, "Ok, that's about all we're going to get here. Let's tuck your father back in. I'll wash the sheets tomorrow and he'll never know. Now why don't we have a nightcap? I think your first blowjob is cause for celebration, don't you?"

"It sure is! You're the best Auntie in the world! Let's get that drink!"

With that they quietly rearranged my covers, giggled, and filed out of my room.

...to be continued.