All Comments on 'My Sister and My Daughter Ch. 06'

by RabbitPrince

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
strictmaster12880SWBstrictmaster12880SWBover 10 years ago
Another great chapter.

Don't make us wait so long for the next one!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Love it

Can't wait to read the next chapter ...keep it going

TwilightfanTwilightfanover 10 years ago
Great

Loved them all so far...Can't wait for Ch.7

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

One of my favorite series on here. I was really hoping they'd hook up in this one. Hope you'll have the next chapter out soon.

funnyguy7funnyguy7over 10 years ago
Love This Series

I love this series. I just re-read 1-5 to get ready for 6 and can't wait to go read 7 now. Keep up the great writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Awesome twist! ...and very realistic! Did the same thing when I was a teen, 3 or 4 beers and snuck a couple of my moms Valium and I was a puddle on the floor! I can still hear the parents almost 30 years later! Lol.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Ya know, I don't get all of this 'blue balls' bullshit. Not like they get so full they hurt or anything, the body takes care of all that without thinking... Its just some bs line you hear losers whining to their girlfriends because they aren't getting any! Hell I can go two weeks totally ignoring my dick or jack off three times a day plus having sex with my wife a couple times a week and they're still the same. Only reason his balls should be blue is because the fool is letting his sister squeeze them! Uuuuh, no! ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Well.... That sucked

Trying to build tension are we?... It's suppose to be erotic... Not an after school special.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

wow, drama and mystery in a sex story. I love it

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous