My Sister and My Daughter Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I said it and I meant it," I grinned back.

She held her glass up. "One more, ok, please, Daddy? I just really want to get in the mood... for the movie." She giggled.

My god, she was so adorable! I just wanted to take her and kiss her right there. My cock was trying to bore a way through my pants to free itself. Mmmmh! Fuck, I was horny.

"Ok, last one, Sweetheart!" I smiled. "Let the movie run, I can still sort of see from the kitchen, and I can hear fine. I'll be quick!"

"Hurry back, Daddy!"

I went back into the kitchen and started making her drink in a hurry. I quickly dove my right hand into my pants and gave my penis a few quick yanks. Damn, it felt good! I was so horny I was going out of my mind. And my delicious daughter was in the next room... This was so perfect.

I downed the rest of my drink in two gulps and made us another round. I kept Marisa's on the light side again. She was still a rookie drinker, and she was downing them quick. Last thing I wanted was for her to get sick.

I reentered the family room and Marisa was seated with her knees up and open, her right hand entwined in her hair, and a huge, warm smile. She looked so at ease and contented. I smiled back brightly and handed her her drink. My god, her nipples were hard and poking through her shirt! Everything that was occurring was driving me wilder and wilder.

"Go slow on this one, ok?"

"Ok, Daddy. Now, watch, it's getting to a good part here."

"Ok."

The movie played while we settled in and watched. My eyes kept being drawn to Marisa's chest. Oh my god, her nipples were erect and protruding like beacons of lust... I was fairly ogling her with hunger now. How many times had her nipples become erected before around me and I had just failed to notice? I resolved to keep my eyes wide open from now on. This was delicious.

My pure, beautiful daughter seemed totally enthralled with the movie, allowing me free reign to run my gaze all over her dynamite body and celestial features. She was silently mouthing some of the girl's lines. How many times had she seen this movie? Adjusting my posture, I quickly reached down and gave my erection a squeeze. Damn, I was hornier than hell. I reached over to Marisa's hand, and gently took it. She sort of turned towards me with a start, then beamed an incredible, warm smile to me. I drew her in close to me in a cuddle. She sighed and snuggled in next to me. With her head on my shoulder and my arm around her waist, we sat together and watched the movie for some time.

She reached for her drink and sipped. Then with a grin, she turned and raised her glass towards mine. I returned her smile and our glasses met with a clink. We both sipped again, then replaced our glasses on the coffee table. Facing her, I gently turned her jaw so our eyes met. God, I could see the fire in hers, I swore. I was sure she could see mine. With smooth, deliberate confidence, I drew her in and gently kissed her lips. A chaste, gentle peck. Yet it was electric. My already throbbing cock surged with need, and it took everything I had to not begin French kissing and necking her, running my hands all over her irresistible, tight little body.

She trembled slightly at my touch, smiled back into my eyes with the purest love I could ever imagine. Then she clutched at me tight. I held her close, feeling protective, proud, excited, and utterly overcome with lust. I kept in mind that she was 18, and a virgin. I would make this slow, gentle, romantic, and incredible for her. No rush.

She made a happy little squeak as she hugged me. I almost came in my pants at that. She was so adorable.

I gently caressed her arm and shoulder, holding her right hand in mine as we sat. The movie continued and we watched in blissful silence. My heart felt as though it would burst in my chest with joy. I was sure that Marisa felt the same. We sipped our drinks. Perhaps it was time to make a bolder move, I thought.

Before I had a chance to consider what was the best course of action, Marisa sat up and kissed me tenderly on the cheek. "I have to pee, ok Daddy?" she said. "Pause the movie for me please?"

"You got it, Gorgeous," I smiled. She skipped off with a giggle and I immediately stuffed my hand down my pants and began squeezing and stroking my cock. My helmet was leaking precum like mad, strings of it clung to my dick and stuck to my underwear. Damn, my balls were throbbing. I wanted to blow my load so bad. It was an exciting sensation; it reinforced the feeling like I was a horny teenager on a date, maybe about to score my first piece of tail. I jerked my shaft rapidly like a horndog, bringing myself right to the edge of ejaculation. It was so deliciously uncomfortable; my balls were absolutely dying to empty themselves of the backlog of sperm they held. I was determined, though. This load was for my daughter alone. Or maybe for my sister on Tuesday? Shit, I had no idea what shape my balls would be in if I had to last that long... I heard the toilet flush, and the sound of Marisa bounding back into the rec room. I somewhat reluctantly withdrew my hand from my pants, quickly wiped the precum off on a blanket, and met my beautiful girl with a smile. "Welcome back, Sweetie," I greeted her.

"Let 'er rip, Daddy-O," she chuckled and leapt into my lap. I gasped in surprise and delight. "Hand me my drink, sailor?" she said in a southern drawl.

"Sure thing, Babe," I replied, retrieving her drink from the table and placing it in her grasp. She grinned and took a big swig. I sipped from mine, going half crazy from her left thigh pressing against my erection. She had to be able to feel it. There was no way that could escape her attention.

I let the movie play a bit as we sat on the couch, my sexy minx of a daughter seated on my lap. We sipped our drinks and I began gently nuzzling the back of her hair and neck with my nose and lips. Very gently. She sighed with pleasure and cuddled in closer. My hands were shaking. I wanted her so bad.

I leaned back on the couch and brought my knees up, rocking Marisa back further on top of me, my arms around her and her left buttock resting squarely on my hardon. I cuddled her and placed a series of light kisses on the back of her neck. She shuddered and let out a tiny moan.

Her eyes were clearly not focused on the movie anymore. I noted that she had finished her drink and place her empty glass on the corner of the couch. I would have to make sure to move that if anything further should... develop. Which I was determined to have happen.

Gently I took her head in my hand and turned her to face me. Her eyes were half-closed in sultry fashion, her lips slightly parted... Her cheeks flushed. Oh my god, I had never seen a woman look sexier or more enticing! I tenderly leaned forward and kissed her lips.

Our mouths met in a slow, ecstatic dance. My whole body swept with fire as our lips and then our tongues carefully, tentatively became one. My wonderful daughter, the light of my life... And I was kissing her tenderly, sensuously, passionately. This was definitely over the line. Any pretense of innocent, platonic, fatherly love was dispelling. This was sexual. Lust. Passion. A kiss had never moved me so in my whole life. This was complete ecstasy.

I backed off a little, inviting her to lean in, to pursue. To show her willingness. To amplify the intensity.

She did.

With a moan, she twisted her hips so she was straddling me and began pressing her lips hungrily and insistently against mine. As difficult as it was, I kept the kissing light and tender. I wanted this to be romantic, not some porn flick tonsil wrestling. Her mound pressed down against the bulge of my erection. The contact was beyond delicious. I couldn't take this all in. It was too much.

We rocked and ground together, Marisa rotating her hips in ever more aggressive and lusty circles. She was clearly turned on, and there could be no question in her mind about the taboo passion we were building and sharing. She wanted me as much as I wanted her.

I repositioned my hips and slid my torso up further on the couch. She was now more or less riding me cowgirl. With my hips tilted forward and thrust up, her pussy was resting directly on the pulsating shaft of my rod. Her lips were parted slightly and her eyes closed. Her cheeks were flushed bright red and her breathing was shallow and rapid. My mind was crystallizing each heavenly image of her, memories that I would recall all my life. Surely this was the best thing that had ever happened to me.

We connected like this for some time while I contemplated what to do next. Eighteen and a virgin, I kept saying to myself. Eighteen and a virgin. Go slow. Warm her up to everything. Make sure she wants more before you do anything.

Marisa was totally lost in the moment, I was spellbound watching her reactions to what had to be overwhelming sensations. Her pussy was hot. I could feel it through the fabric that kept our genitalia separated. I placed my hands gently on her hips. She gasped and shivered. Her eyes remained closed. Slowly, ever so slowly, I began sliding my hands up her torso. The skin on her taut belly was smooth, glowing and creamy. Just the texture of her young flesh beneath my fingertips was glorious. I could not get enough of my daughter's beauty and perfection.

More boldly, I began caressing her belly. Stroking her skin up and down, inching underneath her T-shirt and slithering up her ribs toward her breasts. I was having to concentrate to keep from ejaculating now. I was aware that my own breathing was becoming laboured. We were both on fire. Oh, lord, I had to have her.

Marisa's head was lolling around as she surrendered totally to sensation. My hands roamed further and further up her body. "Mmmmm..." she groaned with a smile, biting her lower lip. I traced the underside of her bra with my fingertips.

Her eyes opened and she looked into mine. Her gaze was a little unfocused. "So, you said I get anything I want tonight, right, Daddy?" She giggled.

"That's right, Baby. Anything you want."

"Ok. I've got to pee really bad. But I'll be right back." She rose, swung her leg over and stood, nearly falling backwards. She steadied herself, her balance clearly off. Wow, my little girl sure was a lightweight! Well, she was definitely cut off.

"When I get back, there's something extra special I want. And I think you're gonna like it." I just grinned back. She was certainly feeling the effects of the drinks and also feeling very, very sexy. I just went with it, not wanting to spoil the mood.

"So you just sit tight," she said huskily, "Relax..." she ran her fingers down her cheek and throat sensuously, then wagged her finger at me with a lewd grin. "And don't... you... move... a... muscle." She then quickly glanced down at my midsection, then back to my eyes.

She scampered down the hall to the bathroom while I stretched. I felt better than fantastic. My balls were throbbing, but it was a good hurt. My cock could've supported a battleship, it was so engorged and rigid. I resisted the urge to begin stroking it, knowing that any interplay between my daughter and myself, however it ended up, would be infinitely more interesting and erotic.

I reflected on the events of the past few days. I still couldn't wrap my head around it. From a brief discussion of how Marisa was feeling blue over Trevor, to coaxing me to seduce her, to getting a blowjob from her while I feigned sleep, and now this? Between Karen and Marisa, I was the luckiest guy in the universe.

Since Marisa seemed to be taking a bit, I sat back and watched the movie. How young was she when she first watched it? I chuckled to myself. I was about to take my own daughter's cherry and I was still concerned about what movies she was watching and what songs she was listening to. My mind drifted to a fantasy of Marisa having removed all of her clothing and returning to the rec room stark naked. Could she be that bold? I was dying to see her body bereft of any clothing. What was she doing in there? Was she teasing herself? Masturbating? Mmmmm. Now there was a delicious thought. I remembered the sounds of her bringing herself off through the baby monitor. Calling my name as she came... Oh, delicious memories...

She certainly was taking her time. Was she getting cold feet? Shit, was she scared or freaking out a bit? Oh, fuck... I hadn't heard the toilet flush or anything yet... I got to my feet and started down the hall. "Marisa?" I called out softly. No response.

I arrived at the bathroom door. The light was on inside, but I couldn't hear anything. I knocked lightly on the door a couple of times. "Marisa?" I repeated. Nothing. Hoo boy. Not good. I knocked a little louder and tried the knob. "Marisa!" I called through the door, my voice slightly raised. Still nothing. The door was locked. Shit! Was... was she that drunk? Did she pass out or something?

I quickly went into the hall and grabbed a coat hanger. Untwisting it, I inserted one end into the door lock. I couldn't remember the last time I'd had to do that. Springing the lock, I knocked again, more loudly. "Marisa!" I barked. "Are you ok? I'm coming in!!" I knocked hard three times more, then took a breath, turned the knob, and opened the door.

Marisa was seated on the toilet, her pants and panties around her ankles, slumped forward with her head in her hands. "Marisa," I said firmly. What the hell? She was passed out! After only three drinks, and a couple a little on the weak side? Did she sneak a couple when I wasn't looking or something? Her mannerisms certainly seemed a bit on the intoxicated side just before her bathroom break, I had to admit.

Sigh. Well, a father's got to take care of his little girl, right?

"Ok, Mars Bar, let's get you up and into bed, huh?" I gently shook her shoulder. She just grunted. Well, at least she was sort of conscious.

"Marisa! C'mon, baby girl, get up. We've gotta get you into bed!" Gently I shook her shoulder again, trying to get a better response out of her. She just grumbled and feebly sort of swatted my hand away. Christ. Was I going to have to pick her up?

"Marisa!" I barked. "C'mon! Let's go!"

She mumbled something totally unintelligible. Super sigh. I leaned down and prepared to clutch her around the waist and at least get her off the toilet. Maybe she would be able to walk if I got her vertical.

"Leemee 'lone!" she garbled. Sheesh. I put more effort into pulling her toward me so I could pick her up. "Cha hans offa me, Trev'r," she slurred menacingly. "B'long to my Daddy. Leemee 'lone."

Oh, my baby girl. My heart melted, as distressed and disappointed as I was with the current situation. Well, she was definitely loaded. The evening was over before it really had a chance to start. Time to get her into bed.

She struggled ineffectually as I lifted her more or less upright. Her shorts and panties were still around her ankles. Should I help her pull them up? Or would she even be able to walk? Fireman's carry was probably the best option. I chuckled a bit to myself with the ridiculousness of the situation. Carrying her to bed, bare-assed with her bottoms around her ankles. Oh well.

I repositioned myself to bear her full weight. I couldn't help but catch a glimpse between her legs. She had a full bush. Thick. Dark. Didn't look like there was much barbering going on. I tried to make out her lips through the thatch of her pubic hair... Shit, come on man, get her to bed. Maybe you're gonna fuck that pussy, but not tonight. All right, come on, baby girl, here we go...

I leaned her forward as I bent down, took her weight over my shoulder and stood up. She mumbled something again, but I had no idea what it was. Carefully, I turned and took a couple of steps, bringing myself out into the hallway with my daughter slung over my shoulder.

I began the trek back to her room when I heard something rustle. Something caught my eye as it fell to the ground. Clear plastic? A Ziploc baggie? ...What?

I bent my knees to retrieve it. Picking it up I found that it was, indeed, a Ziploc. It must have fallen out of Marisa's pocket. And inside it was...

Oh my god.

Shit. Shit! Shit!!! SHIT!!!

The blood froze in my veins. Inside the baggie were two small blue tablets, and half of one that was split. Oh my god, oh my god...

I put Marisa down on the carpet in the hallway.

"Marisa!" I shouted at her. I shook her shoulders roughly. "Marisa!!" I slapped her cheek lightly but smartly. She just moaned quietly. I was panicking.

Should I call 911? Shit! Wait, Celia! Celia was a nurse. Karen was with her. That was it, call Karen, talk to Celia. Marisa was still conscious, if even barely...

I bolted to the rec room and grabbed my cell phone. Frantically, I hit my contacts, selected my sister, and pressed dial. "Marisa!! Stay with me!! Don't pass out!! Stay with me here!!"

"Come on, come on, come on, pick up," I whispered hoarsely into the phone. I glanced back over to my daughter who lay back to the wall with her pants still down. Well, her dignity would have to wait a moment. I clutched the baggie of drugs angrily. Come on, pick up!!

"Uh, hello, handsome," my sister's voice began.

"Hold on," I cut her off. "Something's happened here, bad. I think Marisa took some drugs. She might be overdosing. Can you get Celia on the phone, now?"

"Shit... Shit, you're serious. Celia! Celia!! Take the damn phone! Now! I'll explain later."

"Hello," Celia's voice said over the phone.

"Celia. Hi. Sorry, Marisa's barely conscious. I think she took some drugs. There was a baggie. I'm not sure, I think it was in her pocket. No, no idea. Yes. They're blue. Small. What? ... Yes, we had a couple of drinks. I thought she might have had more when I wasn't looking. No, I don't know that. Two. About two ounces. No, she's still conscious. I'll check."

I dashed over to my daughter and shook her. She mumbled. I opened one of her eyes and looked at her pupil. I opened her mouth, observed her lips and tongue.

"Nope, she's still responsive. Pupils are ok, no discoloration. She's breathing normally, I think. Ok. Ok, I'll just sit tight. Ok, bye."

My heart was racing and my mind was wracked with guilt. Was this my fault? Oh, god, please let her be ok!!

I decided it would be prudent to pull her panties and shorts back up. I did so as quickly as I could, checking Marisa the whole time to make sure she was still breathing. I put my fingers on her neck to feel her pulse. Well, there still was one. That was a good thing. But that was about the extent of my medical knowledge.

Come on, Celia! You've only four houses down the block! What's keeping you? This is a damned emergency! Shit, maybe I should just call 911 just to be sure...

I heard the front door open and Karen and Celia burst in. There was a flurry of activity and cries of distress and concern. I did my best to answer Celia's questions as she put on a stethoscope and readied a flashlight.

She quickly checked her pulse, examined her pupils and opened her mouth, the same as I had. Hopefully she could figure out if anything was wrong...

"You have the baggie? Let me see it," Celia said to me.

I immediately handed it to her.

She examined it briefly, shook the baggie, turned it over and upside down. "This was all that was in there?" she asked me.

"Uh, yeah, I'll check her pockets, though. I think it fell out of her pants." I began rifling her pockets. They were empty.

Celia continued her examination. "That's Diazepam," she remarked. "Valium. I don't think it's serious. She seems to be responding normally to most stimuli. Any idea where she got it from?"

"Valium?" I said incredulously. "No, no idea. I dunno, she was just with Julie and Jamie, do you think...?"

"Well, they're pretty good kids for the most part," said Karen. "I'm not sure though. She was just at Trevor's, too..."