My Sister and My Daughter Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck, if it was that little bastard I'll kill him..." I growled.

"I doubt it was," my sister said. "She's really not been digging him lately, I don't think she would just start taking something he gave her. Anyway, it doesn't matter right now. Is she going to be ok, Celia?"

"I think so. Hard to say immediately. Her vital signs are all good. She's not in need of an ambulance at this point, anyway. Let's get her to bed, I want to keep an eye on her for the next hour or so."

"Ok, I'll carry her," I said. "Dammit. Dammit. Ok, at least it's not serious, right? She's going to be ok?"

"I told you, I think so. Relax for now. If anything bad is going to happen, it's going to be in the next little bit. And if so, she'll be in the hospital long before anything life threatening happens, ok? Let's get her to bed. I'll monitor her condition."

"Ok."

I picked Marisa up in my arms. She mumbled something unintelligible again as I gathered her up. I guess I wanted to carry her in more dignified fashion -- I didn't know if it was because I had an audience now, or if I was just more concerned since I knew she wasn't just drunk. In retrospect it totally didn't make sense that she got that drunk that quick. Unless she'd been dipping alcohol from somewhere when I wasn't looking, but that didn't seem like her at all. Although, taking drugs didn't either.

I carried her up the stairs and into her bedroom. Karen and Celia helped me lay her down on the bed. We removed her shirt, shorts and socks, leaving her to sleep in her underwear. Tucking her in, Celia checked a few things to make sure everything was ok. "We can take a break here, I think. I'll check her in five minutes. As long as we monitor her for about an hour she'll be fine. I'm sure she's fine now, but, you know, can't be too careful..."

"Ok, thanks, Celia," I said gratefully. "You don't know how much this means to me."

As I got up off the bed to let Marisa alone for a bit, she stirred and moaned. "Don' leave me Daddy..." she mumbled. I looked at Celia, then at Karen. "Wanna stay... Stay... Daddy don' go... Love you..."

"I think she's a bit delirious," Celia said. "I doubt she actually knows we're here. You can stay if you want, though, it won't do her any harm. We'll check back in five minutes?"

"Yeah, ok, I'll stay with her," I said. "I think I'd feel better that way anyway, you know?"

"Ok, then, we'll be in the rec room," said Karen.

Celia turned to go. "Let us know if anything changes, ok? We'll be back in five."

"Suck your cock, Daddy," Marisa mumbled, rolling over. "Suck your... after... lake..."

My blood turned to ice as I regarded Celia.

She just laughed. "I've heard worse. You should hear some of the things people say when sedated or coming off of anesthetics. It's ok, we'll be right downstairs."

Jesus. I tried to relax after the moment of terror I had just experienced. This evening did not go as planned at all. My balls were throbbing quite painfully now. I was certainly in no mood to do anything about that though. I kissed my beautiful daughter once on the forehead.

"Just be all right, ok, Mars Bar?" I whispered to her. "Just be all right. I love you. I'll always take care of you..."

...To be continued...