All Comments on 'My Sister and My Daughter Ch. 08'

by RabbitPrince

Sort by:
  • 50 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

next chapter puh-lease! Hahah

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Hot!!

So hot! But it would be great to eventually read some male Dom action!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Welcome back!

Yay youre back! Please write more, really missed u.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Fucking nice

cheers ma this story is getting so good man and whats with his daughter anything about it yet we are waiting dude please deliver pllllllleeeeeeeaaaaassseeehhh

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Well that was a total turnoff chapter. Skimmed through most of it. Guess Ill check back in another half year or so and see if we get back to the daughter :(. ...and why in the hell would anyone let himself be tied up and have his balls tortured?! I just dont fucking get that. Besides not getting off on being tied up, my brain always goes to the worst case situation... What if she had a heart attack and died right there? If his daughter wasn't in the picture the neighbor would eventually show up and find his dead, dehydrated naked body strapped to a frame. Nice.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Love your books!

This is my second favorite book by you !! I really hope you update soon and that it doesnt take another few months or worse, another year! But I love this book! Along with Grown-up Nina (FnF) and the Sis Piss: 5 Part Series. :) I hope you update that too! But love your books! Hope to see updates soon!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

I love reading "My Sister and My Daughter 1-8", but now i am waiting at the moment that Daddy will fuck her daugther Marisa. And i like her super skinny jeans.

And i like it when he keeps fucking his sister.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
I'm tired of this!

This is the longest story ever about a man fucking his daughter, but Will he evrer get to do it?? Its to long. Let him finally fuck Marissa.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Just utter shit

The point was his daughter, not his sick fucked up sister. This is completely messed up - I would have punched her in the throat repeatedly. This whole series is a complete waste. Why the fuck is there this much filler bullshit and no payoff with his daughter?

maxsteelemaxsteelealmost 8 years ago
Dude, you are sticking and giving me blue balls

After waiting for 2 years we finally get a chapter, only to get another chapter with Karen and her brother. Yes we enjoy reading about Karen and her brother, but we have been waiting since ch. 2 for Marisa and her daddy to get together and you are only delaying it. Please let us see Marisa and her Daddy finally together please.

chifan7536chifan7536over 7 years ago
Not what the Title States!!

The story was Very Good.... But, Not having him Finally hookup with the daughter is bullcrap. No daughter in this story!!! Just Brother and Sister. WTF!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Where is chapter 9?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
What A Let Down

Failing to finish this story while writing others has completely blown your credibility as an author. I won't bother reading anything else you write. There is no point!

ecto1d42ecto1d42over 6 years ago
Finish it!

The story rates a 4, but over 2 years and still no conclusion puts your author rating at a 1!

TwilightfanTwilightfanover 6 years ago
Daughter?

Just get to the daughter already, will ya.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Waste of time!

Could have cut 4 chapters off this if you eliminated some of the brother-sister filler crap, which got VERY boring by chapter five. I just kept hitting 'page down' every time they started up again. And then after all that, the story isn't even finished? WTF????

Too bad 0 stars is not an option for a rating.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Author doesn't know what he's writing

It took 4 years for him to get from chapter 1 to chapter 8.

How many more years will it take him to finish this? Does he even know how?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Started great, dragging on a bit

A bit might be understating it, seeing as it's been two years since the last chapter. You seem to be intent on blue balling your audience almost as ridiculously as your male lead, and frankly at this point I just want him to fuck his daughter so there's an end to the story. That said, the writing is decent, so I couldn't bring myself to rate anything lower than 3/5.

WretchedMonkeyWretchedMonkeyover 6 years ago
A real slow burner

First off, I have to say that I'm liking the story and the whole character dynamic. The man (Bro or Daddy but never any name huh?) comes across as someone who is a little unsure of himself and doesn't initiate and it and all of your characters seem consistent so kudos for that.

The only issue I have is that there is no more story to read here but I know there is a sleepover and a lake vacation already set up, so it's frustrating. I mean it's been nearly 3 years since this last instalment and the 8 chapters you've written spanned 4 years so you could have written at least a few more chapters in that time. I mean, I like to be teased a little but not that long!

Anyway, it seems you've been writing a little last year so my hope is that you continue this series to completion. ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
What a load of crap..........

The last chapter was done in 2015. It's now 2018 and the friggin' story has still NOT been completed. I mean WHAT THE. The story is supposed to be about him having it off with his daughter not just with his friggin' sister. I mean to say how many times has he to stick his tongue into her snatch. We're over it. I just fast forwarded the last 2 chapters hoping to read more about the daughter and I'm still waiting. Like I said, what a load of crap.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Boring

Too much about brother and sister.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
When is Marisa back.

The chapters have been good but the daughter aspect has been strung out for long enough now. Marisa needs to be involved now. Please finish the story please please please.

Woodworker11Woodworker11about 5 years ago
Finish is right

Dude, let him fuck the daughter! Sis and daughter at the same time? Sis, daughter and neighbor at the same time? Anything? Finish it right! He should have given than mega load to daughter! She would have loved that! All that jizz for her. Would have made her feel like the most desired girl in the world. So many better ways it could have gone. Rap it up right. Pop that girls cherry! Let sis help, let the neighbor watch! Get her done!

R47xxyR47xxyabout 5 years ago
Oho!

Looks like we've lost the author! His last entry was in 2017 and there has been nothing entered since then. It was a great story; it's too bad it will never be finished.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
4*, not 5, because last chapter is AWOL

It's now mid-2019, four years after ch.8, and still no conclusion to the father-daughter story line. Hope this doesn't signal bad news in your personal life. Your readers feel abandoned.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Finish

Good day dear Sir.

All we would like to know is if you will please finish this book and sis piss please.

Thank you very much for this great way of getting arroused. Alot better than porn.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
wow venus2000

its 2020 now

still waiting for next chapter

father daughter then threesome

daughter goes to local college to stay home.

Bhupal_175Bhupal_175almost 4 years ago

Hi when will post next part

MarkjacobMarkjacobover 3 years ago

This whole dom thing was a distraction. Marisa is the main storyline and and nothing happens with her. Too frustrating. And someone would sit at work with no pants on and their balls in a bucket of ice and not jerk off? That is the most ridiculous thing I’ve read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
well used

Who cares about the daughter. Sister dominatrix is so good at forcing him to put on a dynamic ejaculation display for her humiliating pleasure, that he could never get more from anyone else. He is so highly aroused that even with no cum left, his huge erection remains available for more abuse. Any submissive male would need to look no further than the cruel sister for the abuse he craves. Great job

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I fucking hate unfinished stories, thank Lit for the new beta version where you can go back and change your score, all chapters are going to be marked as 1 regardless.

Shame cos it was going well until all the BS with the valium and the blue balls and getting sidetracking onto the femdom stuff.

One look at the tags and I skipped to the comments. Such a shame SMH!

InfiniteXaosInfiniteXaosalmost 3 years ago

Yeah I don't believe her when she says she loves him. She acts like she cares at the end, says she doesn't want to hurt him, etc, yet just before she was hurting him quite a lot and making him literally sob. She is a hypocrite and sends lots of mixed signals. I sincerely hope he turns the tables on her and tortures her into a sobbing mess like she just did.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

excellent story, waiting for the next chapter

bustmypunyballsbustmypunyballsover 2 years ago

Love the story line very much. Why haven't you continued the story to show us if the father and daughter ever did it together and if daddy was the one who took her virginity. Maybe having a 3-some with her, daddy, and auntie. Finally letting daddy get both pregnant and raise a family? Would very much for you to finish please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good so far !! When are you going to finish?? Been months what's up. Seems u have lots of unfinished works? Please,. You have great stories started 😀

Rancher46Rancher46over 2 years ago

Well, what a letdown. A great storyline that ends up being an unfinished story. Being it has been 5 and a half years since it was published and nothing since 3/2019 from the author so I guess this falls

in the old unfinished story category. It was 5 stars until the end, now a 3.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Omg that had to be one of the longest drawn out stories I’ve ever read.

Dark_StormDark_Stormover 2 years ago

This was ultimately a waste of time. The first half was good, but it never paid off with Daddy doing Marisa. Seeing that it is over six years since this chapter was posted and almost three years since the author has posted anything on Lit, I hold little hope that this story will ever get completed. I wish Lit had the same system I've seen on another erotica site, where after so much time has passed, a story gets listed as incomplete, so readers know there will be no conclusion before choosing whether or not to begin reading it.

Mojo648Mojo648about 2 years ago

Karen = sex psycho.

Story drifting away from what I though was at the start a good story.

VERY VERY surprised that there gonna allow those 2 girls to sleep over after giving Marisa valium...

Mojo648Mojo648about 2 years ago

WHERE THE FUCKING HELL IS THE REST OF THE STORY.

WHY DO PEOPLE WASTETHERE TIME WRITING AND OUR TIME READING....... ESPECIALLY IF YOU ARE NOT GONNA FINISH THE FUCKING STORY.

JUST COST A LOT OF STARS IN THE RATING.

*********************************************************** BORING AND INCOMPLETE **************************************************

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

You lied it wasn't continued.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great story, but please finish it . Please, Please, Please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Even more stupid than the last chapter. Better could have written a story about the continuation with his daughter, a part that will never come now 8 years later. And how they dealt with all 3 of them at the same time. That was an interesting question, before the painful reading of blue balls started.

Too bad...

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg12311 months ago

"Sister And My Daughter Ch,08:" This chapter was poster May 25, 2015.....eight (8) years ago, with a comment at the end, "to be continued"!! TODAY is June 01, 2023!

The Narrator/Brother aka "Big Bro" still has NOT fucked his daughter, Marisa, There's lots of rambling, tooooooo much of his "little sister" Karen giving "Big Bro" blowjobs....very minimal fucking of his sister, throughout, even though "Big Bro" and sister Karen are now in their later thirties!!!

telecomtomtelecomtom10 months ago

What a lot of hogwash and BS. You don't have any intention of continuing with this story. This last chapter was painful reading. The saga of the sister giving him head went on forever and don't get me started on the crap that he did with his sister. We were all waiting for the story of the sex and the daughter. What a load of utter shit. Barely deserved a vote of 1.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Too bad the autor was unable to finish this :(

91119669111966about 1 month ago

And this is why you can't take too long in getting to the point when writing a series on here. Talk about a cliff hanger

AnonymousAnonymous14 days ago

Lame

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous