My Sister and My Daughter Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My head was whirling. I couldn't think straight. Maybe I couldn't think at all. I was all dick. I had never been this furiously aroused and teased before. I was practically drooling.

"Ok, Big Brother," she hissed right into my ear. "Now I'm going to suck you off. I'm going to eat up every bit of your cum. And then I'm going to drain you dry. I'm going to empty your balls. You're going to have nothing left. You're going to shoot until you're shooting blanks. Are you ready? Good. You're mine."

She dove down and swallowed my cock down in a single gulp. I called out in lusty anguish. She sucked. Hard and deep, she drew my cock in and began pumping aggressively. It was too much. I couldn't breathe. When I finally gasped in, Marisa's scent from her panties set my whole brain alight. I wailed in desperate heat, desire, and helplessness.

Karen sucked like a madwoman. She seized my balls and started squeezing. I sobbed out in agonized ecstasy, my senses of smell and touch completely overloaded. She vacuumed my dick and pumped her head up and down frantically. My whole body spasmed. I was trying to shoot, but the sensations were far too intense!! My brain was about to completely self-destruct! Every time I thought I was about to ejaculate, she squeezed harder on my nuts! This was way too much! I couldn't cum! I couldn't cum!!

Karen seemed to sense exactly what I was feeling every moment, and she suddenly grasped my testicles in an iron grip. She wetly released my rod from her mouth, and shouted at me, "This load should be Marisa's! But it's mine!! Every fucking bit of it is mine!! Now fucking shoot it!! Shoot it into my mouth!!"

She then released my balls, took the head of my cock in between her lips, and began beating my shaft at breakneck pace! I howled out, thrashed about, thrust my hips forward spasmodically, and came!!

It felt like my entire prostate and balls were being torn apart! I shot a gigantic wad that threatened to rip my dick open as it exited! Karen relentlessly jerked the shaft of my cock, gulped down the glob of jizz I rocketed into her mouth, and I shot, and shot, and shot. I couldn't breathe in. I tried to sob in lust, anguish, and rapturous release. Every nerve was jangling, utterly saturated and beyond with overpowering sensation.

I came and came. Karen just kept sucking, swallowing, and jerking me. I finally gasped and bleated out in passion. She kept aggressively fellating me.

My cock was just dribbling out now, but Karen kept up her assault. She sucked hard, flicking her tongue all over the over-sensitized tip of my dick as I desperately sought respite, needing a break from the electric shocks of stimulation that were ravaging the surface of my penis.

She just kept sucking. She began bobbing her head, drawing me deep into her throat as she pumped me mercilessly and unceasingly.

"Please, Sis!!" I managed to gasp. "Please!!"

She ignored me and continued her forceful blowjob. She twisted slightly, and I was barely able to register the sounds of some movement, scraping, and then something that sounded mechanical.

The warm, wet vacuum of her mouth disappeared from enveloping my dick, to be almost instantly replaced by something colder. It was very wet and slippery. And then it sucked me. Oh my god!!

It drew an incredibly powerful vacuum on my twitching, totally over-stimulated cock, then stroked down slickly, stroked back up, and began sucking even harder!!

I cried out in agonized surprise!!

The sounds of the machine now filled my ears. Oh my god, this thing was sucking me too hard!! About every second and a half, it stroked me down and up, and drew an overwhelming vacuum on my dick!!

I choked in breath and warbled in agony. My sister rose, and I heard her chuckle into my ear. "Mmmmm, that load was fucking delicious!! And huge... I don't think you've ever shot that much, ever. Yum! Totally worth the wait. But now, dear Brother... I'm afraid you're in for a bit of an ordeal! I've borrowed a toy from someone I know who knows some real kinksters! Would you like to see it? I know you can feel it! Ok, Bro, let me introduce you! Say hello to my little friend!"

With that, she removed the blindfold. As I struggled and strained against my bonds, my eyes tried to adjust to the light. Before me, on a tripod, was a small electronic pump mechanism contained in a housing about the same size, but a little longer than a lunch box. It was sucking my tortured dick unceasingly. My eyes were bugging out of my head.

"It's called a Venus2000!" my sister enthused. "Isn't it wonderful? Ok, Big Brother, you've been so horny the past couple of days, and you've wanted to cum so bad! Well, now you can! Just cum for me, ok? Cum for me and I'll let you go! Be a good boy. I know you have more sperm to shoot for me, so I want to get it all out! Ok? You know you want to cum, so just do it. Let it go. Shoot that hot stuff for me and I'll let you go free, ok? But only when I'm sure you're empty!" She cackled gleefully. I was wracked with far-too-intense friction and suction. This was too much.

I shook my head left and right helplessly and sobbed. I couldn't take this.

This diabolic contraption just kept sucking and stroking me, sucking and stroking.

"Please, Sis..." I managed to choke out.

She just laughed at my plight. "Ohh, poor baby. Didn't I tell you that you were in trouble? There's an easy way out... Just cum! That's all you have to do, my dear, sweet big brother. Just cum for me! Cum for your little sister. ...Don't you want to?"

She began kissing my neck and upper chest softly. "If you only knew how hot this is for me... You know you will cum. Right? It's only a matter of time. You'll cum for me, and I get to watch, and I don't even have to do any of the work! Come on, Big Brother, just shoot it. Shoot your cum for me to watch."

I gasped and panted as this thing just kept working my junk without pause. Slowly, slowly, I recovered from my orgasm. As I gulped in breath in tiny mouthfuls, my cruel little sister stroked my face and neck, grinning mischievously the whole time.

I groaned deeply. She was right. As much as I was totally overloaded with unceasing stimuli, I felt my orgasm begin to grow. It started like a spark, a smoldering brand. It began to catch, tingling in the soles of my feet, sweeping upwards... my balls and my prostate started twitching and fluttering... my abs contracted... Oh, fuck, this merciless machine was going to make me cum again... Fuck, I was going to cum hard!!

"Oh god!" I barked out. "Oh, fuck!! Sis!! Oh, god, Sis, I'm gonna... I'm gonna AH! AH! Sis, oh fuck!! I'm gonna cum!! AH!! AHH!! AAAAAAHHHHHH!!"

"Good boy!!" she cheered. "Good boy!! Yeah, that's right! I knew you would!! Shoot it for me, oh, yes, keep shooting!! God, that's fucking hot!! Ha, ha!! Yeah, yeah, perfect!! Ooooh, that was sooo good, wasn't it? Ha, ha, look at you! No breaks! One more!! One more, ok? One more and I'll let you go!!"

"Please, Sis!" I howled. "Please, no!! Please!! Please, stop, please!!" The machine didn't miss a beat. Like clockwork. Relentless. It didn't matter whether I was climbing the slope to orgasm, shooting my brains out, or desperately, hopelessly trying to recover, it just kept on. Sucking and stroking. Sucking and stroking. Sucking and stroking.

"No..." I whimpered. My entire body was twitching, struggling feebly, uselessly. "Please, no..."

I sobbed and sobbed. The slippery friction and suction on my ravaged prong continued unabated.

I hung there limply as my sister crooned to me. "Yes, yes, my love. My big brother. My horny, helpless big brother. Yes. Are you sensitive? Why, I'll just bet you are. Look at you. Mmmm, that looks so good... It's driving you mad, isn't it?" She giggled. I could barely breathe.

The machine sucked and sucked. This was far too much. I couldn't endure. Yet there was no other option.

"One more!" Karen gushed. "One more orgasm, Big Brother! That's all you have to give me, and I'll make it stop! Just one more!"

"No..." I choked. My penis was immolating with over-stimulation.

My sister began gently flicking her tongue up and down my neck and throat. She kissed her way down to my nipples and gently sucked each one softly.

Then she kissed her way back up to my ear. Cupping my testicles, she whispered, "This one is for Marisa. Come on, Big Brother. Do it. Do it for her. Come for your little girl."

I moaned and sobbed. My breath was caught short as I was mercilessly, ceaselessly milked by the Venus2000. "Come on, Bro," Karen went on. "Everything these balls have been making was supposed to have been for her anyway, right? So shoot for her. You know she wants it. Do you remember? It was her sucking your cock. That's right, Bro, your own daughter had your dick in her mouth. That was her, bobbing and sucking... you were the first cock she ever had in her mouth. And you know what? She loved it! That's right, it was love at first suck. Remember how she said your cock was beautiful? Ha ha, I do! She said it was the most beautiful thing she'd ever seen! She was in love with that beautiful cock of yours before she ever saw it, but when she did, you know she'll never look at another. That's it for her, there's only one cock she's ever really going to crave and yearn for. Yours. Her Daddy's cock. I'll bet she's yearning for it right now."

I shook my head back and forth, unable to speak. All my muscles contracted involuntarily, convulsively, uselessly struggling. My mind was racing and whirling. Despite my crushing anguish, Karen's words in my ear kept my memory flashing back. Marisa's beautiful face. Her flashing smile. Her burbling laugh. And lord, the sensation of her lips against mine, the agonizing, glorious suction of her immaculate mouth on my penis...

"Do you remember her sucking your cock?" Karen went on. "You came, right in her mouth. She wasn't ready for it completely, but she wanted it. And then she helped me lick it up. Your own sweet, beautiful daughter, helping your little sister lick up every drop of cum off your body. Remember that? Then she went up to her room to bed. She jilled off, thinking of you. Wanting you. Wishing it was you. She diddled her little clitty right up there in her bedroom, fantasizing about you. Whispering out for you. You know she would have been screaming for you if she wasn't scared of getting caught... Do you suppose she's doing that right now? Masturbating at camp? Not daring to move, just stroking her clitty? Jilling off softly, nearly motionlessly, whispering, 'Daddy, Daddy,' wishing she could scream it out? Do you think maybe she's getting ready to cum right now?"

"OH!!" I managed to gasp out. "OH! OH GOD!!"

My cock was buzzing, vibrating. My whole body was swept with fever and chills. I was sweating, and I was burning up. I was past crazy. This machine just kept pumping on and on, and I was powerless to stop it. My sister was cruel and relentless. Yet, her words, and the inevitability and unavoidability of the machine's conscienceless actions were drawing forward to their conclusion. I was going to cum again.

"That's right!" Karen rasped, excitedly. "You know she is! She's going to cum for you, tonight! For sure! Maybe right now!"

She began soft squeezes on my balls, which built up slowly in intensity. My breath was blasting in and out now. The friction of the Venus on my dick was agony, but was breaching the border toward ecstasy. My balls, already throbbing, were being increasingly aggressively kneaded and wrung by my wicked little sister. Helpless, I could do nothing to thwart her will or the mechanical assault on my member that was accelerating me past light speed towards an orgasm that threatened to end the whole universe.

"AAAAH!" I half choked, half screamed. "AAAAH! AAAAAHH!!"

Karen's grip on my balls was now a crushing vice. Timing her squeezes with the reciprocations of each suction cycle. It would have likely been wracking agony, but my brain was utterly flooded with a molten euphoria, and every sensation that should have been pain, would have been pain, was pain, transformed into rapturous joy. I was on the edge. About to shoot. About to cum. Ejaculation imminent. Yet I could not initiate. The first blast of my emission would not commence. I was trapped at the edge of the cliff, and it yawned before me, deeper, ever deeper, yet I could not plunge over.

"AAAAAAH HAHH HAAAHH HAAAH!!" I sobbed, howled, screamed and roared, tortured and driven beyond mindlessness.

"DO IT!" Karen yelled at me, breaking the spell of this agonizing, endless tease. "SHOOT IT FOR MARISA!! SHOOT IT NOW!!"

"OH GOD!!" I roared. "MARISA!! ...KAREN!! MARISAAAAA!!"

And I shot. As Karen wrung my balls in her grip of steel, I shot and shot a dry, empty, pounding orgasm that continued on and on, for what had to be over a minute.

Blasts and surges of colour and light shot through my brain and my prostate hammered and throbbed, launching forth wad after wad of absolute nothingness. My brain was totally short-circuited. Conscious thought was not possible. My nervous system was unable to register or differentiate whether this was celestial bliss, or infernal torment.

I slowly became aware that the machine had slowed down. The intensity and frequency of the suction and pumping were lessening. In a short period of time, they had ceased all together.

I sobbed, gulping in breath every ten seconds or so, which was all I seemed to be able to manage. My brain slowly rebooted, and sought out pathways of thought that were complete. It was a difficult and lengthy process. Karen carefully extracted me from the Venus2000, softly muttering endearments to me and caressing me gently. My whole body was energized with electricity, and her slightest touch gracing my skin traced trails of fire, ice, sparks and steam wherever they danced.

I heard the clicking sounds of the clasps releasing, but I could not feel it. My inanimate limbs simply surrendered to gravity, dangling limply and disinterestedly where they hung.

Karen supported me as she released my hips and torso from the X-frame, and I fell. She impeded my descent to the floor somewhat, and the two of us tumbled gently onto the carpet.

My cock was an odd buzz of jangled, fried nerves. It was rigid and throbbing. My whole body was trembling.

"Are you ok, Bro?" Karen giggled. "I know that was a lot to endure. I don't know where you're at, but I thought that was fucking awesome..."

"I..." I gasped. "I... I..." My brain was still struggling to do things like compose a sentence. "I'm not sure how that was..."

She chuckled again as she cradled my exhausted and inactive form. "Well, that sounds like it was better that horrible. That was intense. Like, I can't even describe how much. I don't know how much this is because of Marisa, and how much because of the tease, and how much because of that lovely little piece of technology, but wow... Just, wow!"

"I don't know what to think..." I managed to garble. "I don't even know that I can think..."

"That's ok," she smiled, "That's ok. Just take your time. When you can think, I'll remind you how risky it might be to make bets with me... " She laughed gently. "You seem ok. Just relax. I'll be super nice here. Just gentle loves. I'll lie here with you as long as you need. Until you're ready to walk." She paused and just held me as I trembled and trembled. Slowly, slowly, the alarm and stimulation level of my nerves began to recede, I got control of my breathing, and my heart rate slowed somewhat. "And if you can't walk, or you just don't want to, we can sleep down here tonight, ok? I've got some blankets and a foam mattress sorta handy."

I drew in breaths. They became more even now and I closed my eyes, creeping my way back down to a more relaxed state, just coasting, floating, settling back into my body, shielded and comforted by my sister's loving arms.

"That's a boy," she encouraged me. "You're ok. That was so hard on you, I could see. But you're ok. You'll be fine... But..." she chuckled. "What's this?" She directed her gaze down to my midsection.

My erection was fierce and rigid. My prostate felt like it was in a continuous state of contraction, and my shaft was unyieldingly projected straight out from my pelvis.

"I dunno," I mumbled. "Don't think I can really feel much. I mean, um... I don't really know." I fumbled for thoughts that would describe my sensations. "Well, it's not painful... I totally thought it would be. Or did I? Shit, I don't even know... My balls are sore, that's for sure... My dick? It's... uh, it's kind of... fuzzy."

"Fuzzy, huh?" she chuckled. "Looks more like it's... hard. Fucking hard as a rock and throbbing. I would have thought it would have been trying to hide inside your body or something." She laughed gently as she held me. I managed a bit of a chuckle.

"Yeah, I dunno, I can't really feel much. It definitely doesn't hurt... it's more like, oh, hell, um, like when you're sore from a workout? Like, it's sore, but it's a good kind of sore."

"Oh, yeah?" she grinned. "Well, I don't want to seem selfish or insensitive... But I'd hate to let a good hardon go to waste. I've got a bit of an urge here... Think you could handle if I hopped on and went for a ride?"

"Holy fuck, you are some kind of a sadistic sex fiend!" I laughed. "Well, I dunno, it doesn't hurt... It sure doesn't feel like it's going away... We could give it a try?"

Karen cackled with amusement and excitement. "Fuck, you're amazing! Really? Mmmm, that's fantastic... Ok, but be real careful here, ok? If I'm hurting you or anything, you gotta tell me. And if anything looks or feels wrong, I'm off, like right now. You sure you're ok with this?"

"Well, I dunno! Let's try it and see what happens, ok?

Karen laid me down and stretched out, trying to relax completely and still the trembling in my limbs. My cock pointed straight up, undaunted and unwavering. Karen licked her lips, stared deep into my eyes with a fire of passion, straddled me and slid down on my pole with a gasp.

Her eyes shut and she impaled her slick and sopping pussy on my column of raging manhood.

"Oh, fuck!" she breathed. "Oh, fuck, that's fantastic! Fuck, you're so hard, you're so fucking hard, and I'm sooooo turned on..."

I just stared silently at her lustful form. She slowly raised and lowered herself onto my rod, down to the hilt, and up so just the tip was buried. I was mesmerized.

It's not like my penis felt nothing at all, but as over-stimulated as it was, the well-lubricated friction of her soaked snatch on my shaft was more like an echo of a bird call, rather than the screech of an owl in a nearby tree, like it usually was.

She rode me more quickly, opening her eyes to observe me. "You ok?" she gasped in between bounces.

"Yeah," I panted. "Yeah, I'm fine. You can go harder or faster. I'm fine. C'mon Sis, ride me. Go. Come on."

She moaned, and leaned back, placing her right hand behind her for support and reaching up with her left hand to cup her breast. She surrendered to her need, apparently satisfied that I was up for this completely. Grinding and rotating her hips, she bucked up and down, pinching and squeezing her nipple as she sighed and panted.

"Oh, Bro, this is so hot, I'm so fuckin' turned on, oh, Bro, oh, fuck, oh, mmmm, I'm gonna, I'm gonna, I'm gonna CUMMMMMM!!"

She wailed out and froze, then pitching forward spasmodically, she screamed and came hard, flooding my whole groin with her dripping nectar. She lurched a few more times, mewling and biting her lip, then dismounted with a whimper and a shudder, collapsing on top of our sweating forms.

"Oh, my god, Bro, that was fantastic... You're fantastic... I love you so much..." she purred contentedly.

"You too, Sis," I replied. "I couldn't be luckier. Even when you're cruel and evil, you're still an absolute dream."