My Sister and My Daughter Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She chuckled and sighed, cuddling in to me. "Wow, tonight has been amazing. This is definitely one for the books. But what..." she looked down again as her thigh brushed my still-turgid erection, and laughed. "My god, you're more of a machine than that thing!" She glanced over to the inert Venus2000, and back to my glistening rod. "...Do you think you could go again?"

"Well, shit, I dunno, Sis, let's find out!"

I could. And I did. Again. And again. I had my little sister screaming and howling in orgasm after orgasm, as once I started to recover, I took more of an active role in our fucking.

I rolled her over onto her hands and knees and took her doggy style. I sat her on the couch and fucked her missionary with her legs in the air. I fucked her standing up in the corner, holding her half-aloft by her hips as I drove into her. I made her cum again and again, and my dick never once wavered in its rigidity.

I turned the tables on her too, as once, she rode me reverse-cowgirl and made herself cum by diddling her clit, she called out, "OH! OH FUCK! OK! ENOUGH! TOO SENSITIVE!! ENOUGH!!" I just chuckled and held her on top of me and kept thrusting my hips and driving into her. "FUCK!" She barked out, struggling to suck in breath. "FUCK! FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, FUUUUCCCCKKKK!!" And as I drove into her hard and fast, she came again, hard and deeply, about thirty seconds after her first orgasm abated.

I slowly took her down from the second orgasm, gently withdrawing and stroking her back and buttocks as she shivered and trembled.

"You bastard," she chuckled. "This was my night to domme. Next time I'll show you no mercy at all."

We laughed together, cuddling and holding each other. After about five minutes, we both glanced down at my undaunted, seemingly eternal boner. "Um, again?" Karen asked. "We should be careful though, right? Persisting longer than four hours or something?"

"We'll monitor it," I replied. We made soft, tender, gentle love together, slowly and sensuously twisting and entwining, pressing against each other, holding, caressing, fondling, kissing, rolling and rocking. It lasted for about a half an hour and ended with my little sister softly trembling and shuddering as a sweet, subtle orgasm gently tremored through her.

We ended up on the carpet, wrapped in blankets, holding each other and cuddling as we both drifted off to sleep, my erection pressed up against the small of her back.

...to be continued