All Comments on 'My Sister and My Niece - Reunited'

by SmallTitFan

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
Socially_IneptSocially_Ineptabout 13 years ago
Cool.

Nice story. Surely, you can't leave it here. Afterall, the title is 'My Sister and My Niece-Reunited.' We still need to see his sister. I hope there is a next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Loved it

Great Story, well written, and highly erotic.

Please keep it coming!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
1-2-3

Great story Little Boobs, I can't wait for the three way that's hopefully cumming in the later chapters. Once again great read, please don't keep us waiting for too long.Ciao.

TNDRIVERTNDRIVERabout 13 years ago
I liked it a lot

Good job, but as I often say, why all the guilt and regret. I can say from real life experience have had sex with 3 female relatives, never felt on bit of guilt or had any quote worry about doing this or that, to be honest I have never had a thought one I might or might not get any of them pregnant, never worried about catching anything, and as things have worked out I still have regular sex with all three they are all married, and since I have sex with all 3 more than their respective husbands I certain that each of their kids are all mine. Was very little seducation, virtually no build up as in one case sis and I both were at a frat party which turned into an orgy, saw her but up in the air while she was blowing a guy, I mounted her ended up banging her all night long, mom was also easy as pop hired me to take his place at a masked costume party, used everything I once heard him tell his brother he used to get her going, I used them all and while mom knew I was my dad, she one never suspected it was me and she did find out until morning. Well, the last is a 1st cousin dated and married her, and she knows about mom and sis and approves and often koins in. Your story you choice of direction but I would have fucked her bareback in her puss if it were me and never hesiatated if it were me. If any thing I'd sexually have an even greater orgasm just the thought I might get mommy or sis pregnant. But hey that is just me.

LolitaXXXLolitaXXXabout 13 years ago
Very hot!

mmmmmmmmmmmmm...I wish you were my uncle!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Puh-leeze, writing style

"It took at least three eternities for Friday to arrive" How can you have three eternities? Tighten the writing. But then again, for "rub and tug writing", who cares about grammar, spelling and so on.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Wow!

My only problem with this is that I read the second part first. You gotta leave a message at the top of your stories explaining that they're in a series. Still, I have this one 5 stars just like I did with the other one. Gunna finish reading this series today I hope. Oh, and i'll add it to my favourites too... =P

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
lovely

I have long fantasized about fucking one of my three nieces, and your story is how I envisioned it. thanks for painting a vivid picture of one of my favorite dreams.

--peebudy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Absolutely loved it! You wrote the guy really well too, didn't write him acting like a twelve year old when the girl came on to him like so damned many authors do in incest stories, ugh. The story is flowing really well! Gotta say though, ass virgin or not, she must have a really loose back door because even with lube, unless you teach her how to take a cock up her ass (pushing you out hard while you're pushing in), its going to hurt like fuck if she hasn't been loosened up with a few fingers. ...alcohol helps some, but still... The pain of pushing in with a tight sphincter is unreal :/

Rapier875Rapier875almost 8 years ago
Wow !

That was hot !

goducks1goducks1over 5 years ago
love this story

what a sexy erotic story. i love your tales. i can't believe i haven't read this one yet! 5 stars!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous