My Sister Dee

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck!" Dee whispered, her eyes now wide as Double-Eagles.

"What?" I asked. "Didn't you like that?"

Dee shook her head slowly. "No . . . I loved it. Do it again!" She didn't wait for me, wrapping her arms up around my shoulders, her hands clutching the back of my head to pull me into her. Both our lips touched again, only this time we weren't going to stop after one second. The kiss lingered, grew and became practically the center of our Universe! I'm pretty sure not even the arrival of our parents would've made us stop.

Panting, Dee backed off to moan, "Jee-zus, Gus . . . oh, I love how you kiss!"

"Ditto," I mumbled, pulling her back as I parted my lips to let my tongue rejoin the fun. Dee was clearly waiting for that, as she poked her own out to play. Soon, we were French-kissing like we would devour each other whole; wrapping up each other in a clinch that nearly toppled the two of us over the side of the tub.

We frenched like the whole act was going out of style, practically sucking each other's face off for what felt like . . . well, forever, until Dee pulled back and looked at me with another of her smouldering looks. Cupping both hands over my cheeks, she said with a husky whisper, "Gus, I don't want to wait . . . please? If you don't fuck me soon--?"

"Well, considering it's still your birthday," I murmured playfully, earning a soft slap on my shoulder as she giggled. "I . . . don't think we'd better do this with you on the edge like that," I said, stepping back and tugging on her body to make her slip back down into the tub again. Moving back, I turned her around so that we were practically in a standing-spoon position in the center of the tub. From behind her, I slipped my hands over her wet flesh, smoothing over her curves and leaving trails of sparks along every inch.

"Mmm, I think this is . . . a good start," Dee murmured. Her arms lifted and curled back around, looping over my neck to pull me in closer.

"Well, if you like how this starts . . . ." I dipped my head down, kissing her shoulder softly as I trailed up towards her neck and ears.

With a shiver, Dee cooed, "Oh, you think I'll like the ending?"

I chuckled. "Nah, 'cause you're gonna love it, lil' sister." Letting go of her for a moment, I pressed down on her upper back, making her bend over.

Dee got the hint, and leaned all the way to prop her hands on the side of the tub. "Mmm, it's looking good so far, Gus," she said, looking back over her shoulder with a smoky look. Tipping herself up, she made her back arch just enough to allow me a view of her glistening pussy lips -- which were peeking from between her thighs.

Saddling up close behind her, I sighed as I felt my cock nestle between her firm cheeks of her bottom. Dropping my hands to her hips, I held her lower body still as I slicked my hard prick in the crevice between those baby-soft cheeks. "Ooh," I moaned.

"That does feels good, Gus," Dee said, sighing with delight. Her eyes closed, as she added to the sweet friction by rocking her hips slightly.

Cupping her hips, I leaned over to place a kiss at the nape of her neck. "Think this is going to feel even better, Dee," I murmured. Bending my knees a bit, I tipped my lower body, bringing my cock down along the crease until it slipped up underneath her; the long shaft slapping wetly against her labia. I felt the soft jerk her body made from the contact of our intimate flesh, just before she seemed to melt back into me. Taking that as my cue, I started to reach down to put my cock into place . . . but Dee had me beat, as I felt her slim fingers appear down between her legs and grasp me.

Oh . . . hell! The heat I felt racing through my dick seemed to double as she held me firm. Without missing a beat, she had the head of my cock placed between her wet pussy lips. I was barely inside her, but the clutch of her flesh around my dick head was almost too much for me to bear.

Fuck! If it was this good . . . I was surely going to die from bliss when we actually started fucking.

"Mmmm . . . are you ready, Gus?" Dee said softly. I looked down, following the line of her spine, before seeing that she was looking at me over her shoulder once more. Her eyes were bright, for all they were staring back at me with a half-lidded, smoldering look. She gave her hips the slightest shake, smiling at the shiver that raced down my body. "Ready to fuck your sister?"

I decided it was well-past time for words, at that point. Gripping her waist, I put some weight behind my hips and slowly, steadily thrust forwards into her wet pussy.

Dee's eyes popped open wide, then her jaw dropped, sucking in a sharp, hot breath as she felt the first couple of inches invade her body. Her eyes then slowly closed as she let out a hissing sigh as the rest of my seven, cut inches filled in steadily behind them. She dropped her head and groaned, just as the tip of my dick made contact with the surface of her cervix.

For myself, I was surely going to either die from the shock or the complete bliss I felt as my groin came in contact with hers; my prick now socketed fully inside her pussy. I wasn't a virgin by any stretch . . . but, God! I felt like we both were re-inventing our 'first' all over again. Dee's quim felt like silk, wrapping in a tight sheath around my column of flesh. It was hot, slick and tight like a fist!

Groaning, I flexed my hips to get the full measure of being inside my sister. "Oh, hell, Dee! You feel . . . mmm, so damn good!"

Dee shuddered and answered me with a satisfied moan of her own. "Ooo, you're a perfect fit inside me, Gus," she said. To emphasize her words, she did something deep inside that made her pussy clench around me.

Hissing, I nearly jerked myself out of her grasp . . . though as tight as she was around me, that would've been next to impossible at that point. "Fuck, Dee!"

With a chuckle, Dee murmured, "That's the . . . hmmm! That's the idea, my sweet, darling brother." She widened her stance, bracing herself against the side of the tub. "Please, don't make me beg . . . fuck me, now, please!"

So ordered, what more could I do but comply, hm?

Moving slowly at first, I started to pump my prick in between her cunt lips; the sweet friction between us causing waves of bliss to race up my body and burst like firecrackers in my head. Shit! I never expected to feel what I was feeling as we fucked . . . it was unlike any feeling I'd ever felt before, and that's saying a lot.

Adding to this was the other plethora of sensations: the feeling of Dee's wet skin under my fingertips. The scent of her stirred-up pussy, wafting up to my nose and mingling with the other smells of the night air around us. The sound of the gurgling water in the tub, mixing with Dee's pleasurable sounds -- her sighs, grunts and gasps -- making a chorus that only lent to the sensual experience we were both having.

"Mmm-ooh!" Dee arched her back, making the angle of my penetrations rub against the top of her pussy-channel. This bumped against something -- a rough patch I could feel against the ridge of my cock head -- that made her voice climb in pitch and her breath hitch behind her ribs. "Fuck! Yes . . . mm, keep doing that, Gus!"

By now, I was steadily increasing the speed and power of my thrusting, feeling the sparks of pleasure climb higher and higher with every passing moment. "God, Dee . . . you feel so good!"

"I know," Dee trilled a giggle as she shook her hips in a small circle; stirring her quim around me. "You're fucking me so, so nice . . . damn it, why didn't we do this before?"

I leaned down across her back, bowing my legs to keep up the angle in her cunt. "Mmm, dunno . . . but, if this gets any better I don't think I'll want to stop making love to you, little sister!"

"Ah, God, you'll get . . . mmmph! No argument from me, big brother!"

Wrapping my arms around her body, I stroked my hands along her tummy, moving up until I had both of her round tits cupped in my palms. Feeling her aroused nipples drilling into them, I rubbed and squeezed them, before plucking at each stone-hard pebble of flesh.

"Ooo, do that again, Gus!" Dee whined. "I love it when you do that!"

With a chuckle, I pinched both nipples again before I soothed them with loving touches. "God, Dee. I love your tits," I sighed, leaning in to place my face near her neck.

With a shiver, Dee murmured, "You just love my tits, eh?"

Breathing warm air into the shell of her ear, I said, "Well . . . the rest of you is just as hot, little sister."

With a coo, Dee rocked her hips from side to side. "There's parts of you that's just as hot . . . and hard, brother." Turning her face towards me, Dee looked at me with love in her eyes, before she asked softly, "Kiss me again?"

"Gladly," I said, before capturing her pouty lips with mine.

We kissed long and lovingly, all while continuing to rock against one another, fucking away under the stars in that simmering hot tub. It was bliss and something I think neither of us wanted to end . . . but, with every passing second, our passions were climbing higher and higher. Dee's pussy was rippling up and down my cock, which was full to bursting as my own orgasm was fast approaching.

"Dee," I said, "I don't . . . think I can . . . last much longer!"

Panting, Dee replied, "Don't fight it . . . mmm, just let it go! I'm . . . almost ready to pop, too."

So encouraged, I started to double my efforts, feeling Dee's pussy nearly scrape the skin off my cock because it was so tight around me. "Oh, fuck . . . Dee, I'm gonna . . . hmmm, gonna cum!"

With a high squeak, Dee's arms straightened out, making her body slap wetly against my chest as she braced against my hot and heavy fucking. "Yes! Ooo, me toooo! Come on, Gus . . . do it. Cum for me!"

I was seconds away from 'getting my cookies' . .. when a sudden thought flicked across my lust-addled brain. I'm going to cum in Dee's pussy! Her hot, wet . . . shit! Unprotected pussy! "Oh, hell . . . Dee! I can't . . . gotta pull out--!"

"No!" Dee's voice barked. One or her hands arced backwards and slapped against my side; her fingers curling into claws to hold me in place. "Don't pull out, Gus! It's . . . it's okay!"

Gasping, I tried to hold myself back as my body was torn between my impending release and the ingrained reaction to not spray my seed into my sister's pussy, "But, Dee--?" I swallowed thickly. "Are you . . . on protection?"

Grinding back into me, Dee hissed as she clasped me tight inside her cunt. "It's okay, I want you to cum inside me!" She turned and lifted her hand to cup my face, staring into my eyes with such a fiery passion I nearly couldn't stand it. "Do it, brother. Cum inside me! Squirt your fuck-milk into me . . . please!" With that last, gasped word, Dee pulled my face to hers and swamped my lips with an open, passionate kiss.

By then, I was unable to mount any sort of protest or even forestall the inevitable. Pitching my hips up, I drove my hard cock deep into my sister and locked my arms tight around her heaving body. With a groan that vibrated deep in my chest, I let the wave of orgasm overwhelm me and carry over into a deep abyss of bliss. With a lurch, I felt my dick flex as spurt after spurt of hot sperm flew from the tip deep inside Dee's pussy.

Dee, for her part was shuddering and whimpering as her own climax swept down from the heights and consumed her completely. Prying her lips away from mine, she panted hotly as she gasped, "Oh FUCK! Gus!" She then let out a cry of pure passion as another wave of orgasm made her body lock tight.

Together, we rode out our mutual cums, feeling wave after wave or pleasure build and ebb . . . until at last the final ripples of our explosions echoed through our bodies. Robbing us of our strength, it was no small wonder that we didn't sink to the bottom of the hot tub. As it stands, I was able to move us back over to the seat before my legs gave out; pulling Dee back with me, where she settled her weak and limp body into my naked lap.

Panting, trying to get my runaway heart and breathing back under control, I wrapped my arms around Dee and hugged her to my chest. "Sweet . . . God!"

Dee dropped her head back against my shoulder, her own sigh of contentment rippling through her as she threaded her arms around mine. "Mmm, ooh, Gus. That . .. was, wonderful," she said. "You were wonderful!"

Humming with satisfaction, I nuzzled my face into Dee's hair. "Nah . . . you are wonderful, little sister." Feeling her body next to mine, I couldn't help the swelling feeling of lust and -- yes -- love for her that bubbled up from inside me. "God, I can't believe we--!" Swallowing, I cut off my words as I hugged Dee closer. "Dee, I . . . geez!"

With a soft laugh, Dee murmured, "Made you speechless, eh?"

"Oh, more or less!" I sighed, my thoughts whirling. I can't believe I just fucked my baby sister! And for the life of me . . . I couldn't help thinking that it had been the hottest, most-satisfying fuck, ever.

"Mmmm, I guess there's really no need for words, big brother," Dee said. Shifting, she turned around to face me, settling down so her legs were straddling my lap as she draped herself against me. Her round breasts crushed against my chest, I could feel her deep breath as she wrapped her arms around my neck. "Thank you, Gus."

I arched one eyebrow. "Thank you . . . for what?"

"For fucking me, what else for?" Dee's smile was slow and easy, and full of love as she ran her fingers through my hair. "You don't know how much I wanted to have you do that . . . truth is, I've always thought you and I would make such sweet love together."

"Oh, you have," I said. Geez, she's wanted this for how long? I thought. "Since when?"

Dee leaned up to nuzzle the tip of her nose against mine. "Oh, since I first saw you checking me out, at the party." Seeing the shock in my face, she said, "Actually, there's a bit more to this that just noticing you, noticing me at the party tonight . . . but, I don't want to talk about it, right now." She pulled me closer, tipping her head so she could place a sweet kiss on my lips. "For now, can you just . . . hold me, like you'd do if . . . ."

"If, if what, Dee?" I asked.

Shyly, Dee said, "If I was your girlfriend?" She stared into my eyes, and for the umpteenth time that night, I just knew I couldn't refuse her.

Holding her like I'd never let go, I kissed her back and said, "Just try to get me to stop, Dee."

With a contented sound, Dee settled into me. "Mmmm, thank you, big brother. I . . . I love you."

Resting my head on hers, I rubbed my cheek against her hair and sighed. "Love you too, lil' sis."

Time would only tell the truth behind this whole encounter . . . but, for now, all that mattered was holding my naked little sister, while the hot tub gurgled around us and the night sky twinkled with a dusting of starlight overhead.

THE END (for now!)