All Comments on 'My Sister-in-Law Candida, Now My Personal Slut'

by Ridemypole

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
DAMN

I was hoping that she had a video home security system running. That why he would end up in jail getting ass raper for 5 to 10 years. Damn!

Main character is a piece of shit, makes the bitch look good.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Interesting

Yes, I agree that the main character is a piece of shit!

Also, a spelling correction: balling = fucking ----- bawling = crying

You realize that you are showing some lack of knowledge, you cannot in any way cum and shoot your cum onto ovaries. They are well protected within the lady's body. Yes, one time you shot the cum over the cervix, that's normal but physically a long way from the ovaries.

SomethingInTheWaySheMovesSomethingInTheWaySheMovesabout 11 years ago
Couldn't get past the over-the-top "tough guy" facade.

I was so distracted by the repressed anger issues the author seems to be dealing with that I just couldn't get more than a few paragraphs into this. I mean, We Get It. You Don't Like Her. You don't have to club us over the head with the "colorful language".

"I've lost count of how many times I wanted to brutally fuck her up the ass with no lube. All I could think of was ripping her ass wide open and watching her bleed while I shoot a huge load of jizz deep in her bowels." or "Is it ok if I rape you and fuck a baby deep inside your slutty cunt?" Wow. You're a true vulgarian, aren't you?

And from what I've observed over the years, when someone feels it's necessary to express so much rage anonymously (like, in a story on literotica, or anywhere else on the internet where they don't have to risk being identified) it's because they're to cowardly to actually express it in person.

I seriously believe you need some professional help. You seem to have some SERIOUS issues.

AnonymessAnonymessabout 11 years ago
Most annoying phrasing ever

If I never see the phrases "rape me pregnant" or "rape her pregnant" again I would die happy.

It is the most stupid thing I have ever read.

It doesn't even make sense grammatically and it's repeated so many times in this story it's actually irritating.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
It was the worse story

I just have to say this story I've ever read on here. I agree with that other person you need help. And you shouldn't write anymore stories. You like rape who like rape? its sicken. If this site bans people you should be one that gets ban.

You sicko

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Best story yet!! Keep it cumming!!

Don't listen to these other ungrateful commentors. They don't know eroticism when it hits them it the face. That story was hot. Up and down from peak to valley so many times. From some intense, unrealistic but incredibly erotic ideas to back to reality change of emotions from both participants. Unreal, but a great approach!! Kept me hard and sitting on the edge of my chair. Don't stop now, just let it out and go with it. Your doing just fineeeeeeeeee!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
terrible

You are a messed up person (and you could use some anatomy lessons).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
I'm surprised nobody caught this

You pretty much lost me in the title, where you named one of the main characters after a vaginal yeast infection. This mysogynistic rant was 3 pages longer than it needed to be.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Confusing

As a non-consentual incest not bad, there were some problems with all the caps, the continued use of Caps would have been helpful if you had made a comment like still yelling.

If this is real life, its interesting it will be curious to see what else you come up with and how you continue it. The situation with the sister in laws friend aisha has potential as well.

C_frommnC_frommnabout 11 years ago
CANDIDA 1

Mike "2" fool has two women to satisfy and a Father - in - Law to stay away from esp. after Candida starts showing and Hubby wonders who the Daddy is.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Total BS

and whoever read it to the end or even liked it must be a total idiot

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Horrible

True story? A drug that make you obey someone else's commands and eat pussy? I stopped reading after page 1.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Critics Have an Agenda of Anger or Some Other Repress Hostility

It was full of sex and mutual, denied attraction finally fulfilled by both in their passionate orgiastic release.

Spelling and grammar are not the point of the story. Visualizing the images that the sentences painted could not be blocked by grammar and spelling slips.

I am looking forward to part II. Keep it up both literally and figurative.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
loved it...

loved everything about it. hope to see more from you.

ramonbrookramonbrookalmost 11 years ago
Wow ....nice dream

To Have your SIL as your fuck buddy! Love the story please keep the story going for at least one more chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
i like this one

Keep them coming did they get knocked up

C_frommnC_frommnover 10 years ago
I Like

Now we need Chapter 2 to see how Arshia and Candida and Mike deal with the Cummings and goings and does Father-in-law figure it out. What does Candida's Husband do when she becomes Pregnant.

over all 5*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

loved it !! bring out more please

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Google woman's anatomy.

Seriously, it was so distracting. You obviously don't understand how pregnancy or womens reproductive systems work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Awesome story keep it going next chapter

2p1k32p1k3almost 9 years ago
Fantabulous

I love the concise integration of emotion, sex, and story. I believe it will be one of my favorites for a while.

Thank you for sharing your time, and Force. May you eternally ask the Goddess to alight your path.

That said, I believe there is an unwritten law that all romance stories have HEA endings. That is Happily Ever After.

If the author is open to a suggestion, continue the story and branch out into other categories. Such as incest between the Mike's wife and Candida's husband.

That could be a reason why the husband got his balls cut off. Their dad made him do it to prevent Mike's wife from getting pregnant by her brother.

Also bringing Arisha back around would be awesome. Say India goes to her best friend, Candida for help. Only to find her getting fucked senseless by Mike.

If the Father-in-law is so smart, he would have figured out what was driving the 'hate' between Mike and Candida a while ago and known it was going to be a problem one way or another.

Maybe the Father-in-law sticks them all under one roof, other than his. Candida and Mike somehow gets Arisha to accept a polyamorous union with them.

Probably want to add more flesh to Arisha because that is a little boney but *shrugs*

2p1k32p1k3almost 9 years ago
I agree with the "Critics Have..." Comment too

I just read a few of the other comments, and wow. A few people seem to have control issues. Or lack of self-control as the case may be. The story clearly ends with them both feeling happy and loved towards each other. How they got there? Well YOU CHOSE to read a rape story.

The story is clearly tagged as both "forced" and "noncensent". So anyone taking the time to type out a comment about how shocked they are about it is simply a Troll, and should be ignored. Though I missed where the tag "latina" figures into this story.

Someone calling a fellow netizen, a "coward" is just so ludicrous it is funny. It seriously cracked me up here.

The pseudo intellectualism is over the top by someone I shall avoid naming. They clearly have severe ignorance issues they wish to ignore. First off, actual scientific evidence suggests that 'writing' about rape is more likely to decrease the likelihood of the author committing said crime in real life. The critic SHOULD be in full support of this as an outlet, instead they are looking for someone to demean, degrade, and demonize.

Yes "Ovaries" literally are very well protected; Ever hear of something called a Hyperbole? Everyone makes mistakes with English grammar, trying to release tension over your own mistakes by attacking someone else is just misguided. It also fails to solve your problem.

I support the idea for any writer using Microsoft word for it's spelling and grammar checker. That program helps me a great deal. I only wish a few other companies with a word processor program they sell to write and integrate their own spelling and grammar checkers. Competition is what makes the Free Market work. Government Cronyism is what breaks it.

palewriterpalewriteralmost 9 years ago
@ 2p1k3 Dishonest at best

There is a category for reluctance and forced sex and yet the "author" didn't use it and as a result many readers whose sensibilities would be offended were offended and more will be offended.

You don't see the tags until later.

Your position is as sophomoric as your economic world view which has nothing to do with erotica, just gullibility.

I won't read it but I will vote 1*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
to be continued...

When are you going to bring these two together again. He has to Dominate her or be her Slave. and he has to take care of his Wife and Arshia is another waiting to come up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You wrote this 6 years ago??? And no sequel? WHY NOT?you've had commenters writing epistles telling you they wanted more, with a good ending. Sure, it's obvious what's going to happen, but there's a husband clutter, and plenty of family to deal with, and there is a pregnant wife with a fixed husband and she wants this baby because it's Mike's. It's to bad you gave up on us.

XYZ

bustmypunyballsbustmypunyballsover 1 year ago

This definitely needs a sequel. Be nice to read a part 2 of this story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous