All Comments on 'My Sister-in-Law, Judy'

by Momstheboss

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Story is good, english is terrible.

You really should at least run a spell checker on your texts before publishing. The typos and grammer really distract from the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
english

rewrite the whole story with an editor

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Have to agree

I may have liked this story if it had better grammar, better flow etc. Concept is okay but it really needs to be read by someone else before submitting. What does this mean: "co by her as a uld discard..."

It is worth the time to ask someone else to read your stories before you post them.

C_frommnC_frommnover 10 years ago
I Liked It!!

It could be that SIL Retires and moves Closer to have and to Hold whenever Possible.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
"... that they, like their mother, co by her as a uld discard their husbands... "

What the heck is that supposed to mean??

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I quit on the second sentence

" like their mother, co by her as a uld discard their husbands"

WTF??

You seriously need a good editor or just quit writing.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 10 years ago
A good storyline

I like stories about mature men and women having taboo sex and getting enjoyment from it, and letting their sex drive get the better of them.

Too bad he couldn't find a way to visit his sister in law in Vermont without his wife coming along.

Thanks for the read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Study

Not us" writers" but "we writers".You however have not yet learned how to write good english.Please go and do some studying.

Cyrano1000Cyrano1000over 10 years ago
Heed the Comments: You Need Editorial Help

This piece has the makings of a decent story, but the poor writing style, the lack of flow and focus, the misspellings, wrong words and jumbled phrases seriously detract from the reading experience. As an aside to Anonymous, "...keep us 'writers' on our toes." is correct since the object pronoun "us" is the object of the verb "keep".

Good luck.

oldwayneoldwayneover 10 years ago
Thanks to Rich for keeping it sane!

I hate gutless, anonymous, cheap shot artists!!! I gave him Five Stars out of spite, if nothing else.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
polish

good story line it just needs polished! a little more intrigue, dialog, and detail. plus there is nothing wrong with a sequel. There are lots of proof readers out there and I would suggest you read some of silk stockings submissions to get an idea of a good flow to a story. She is excellent and if you look I'm far from the only one that thinks that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
A good read

A little different. Thanks for the story. As to the complaints, warts and all, a good read.

Warren

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Great fiction story if it's was real I wonder why Judy

Got divorced. 4629

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Well, most of the comments are helpful, but considering the time span (8years), I no reason to believe you interested in comments ,let alone, finishing this story. To bad, it had potential.

XYZ

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMomstheboss@Momstheboss
3114 Followers
68yr old male. I have been writing for years for self. Finding Literotica.com is a blessing. If you choose to contact me, pp1266@cox.net, I will endeavor to answer your questions. Hope you find my writting to your liking.