All Comments on 'My Sister-In-Law Niki Ch. 02'

by Sean32

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Sister in law

It was pretty simple,we had been to a party, my sister in law had to say the least too much vodka.My wife told me to take her home.I got her into the car,now Heather is rather large especially around the thighs.Her dress had ridden up,so i ran my hand along her legs as i drove,up to her fat pussy,working my fingers inside her panties.My cock was hard.I took her inside and lowered her to the bed,took my clothes off,lifted her legs,removed her panties and plonked my hard cock into her puffy pussy.I fucked her hard,she moaned a couple of times, her fat pussy was rather tight and it didnt take long until i emptied my cumm into her.I covered her with the blankets and went back to the party.My cock stayed semi- hard and when i got home i went at my wife,fucking her for a very long time until my cumm filled her as well.She asked what got into me.The next day when Heather came around she seemed fine until we were alone and she said to me,you know that i am not on the pill and smiled.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous