All Comments on 'My Sister is a Failure Ch. 02'

by Chris7sw

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
arrowglassarrowglassover 8 years ago
Good Story!

Well done with a sweet ending...or will we here more?

Rapier875Rapier875over 8 years ago
Loved it !

Brilliant story, great characters, good plot; not a lot more you can say really !

auhunter04auhunter04about 8 years ago
wow

I am emotionally tired after this

if this is failure I shudder at the thought of success

don't think me ol heart could hold up too long

Rapier875Rapier875almost 8 years ago
One amazing story !

Loved it ! Chapter 2 was worth waiting for. So glad you gave it the ending it deserved, unlike so many on here have a twist at the end that ruins all that went before.

I only wish I'd had a sister like Susie here.............

The only thing I can think of that could possibly be better the first two chapters, would be Chapter 3................

Just saying!

OlebillOlebillalmost 8 years ago
Fantastic

Enjoyed every word you wrote. Glad you kept them together in the end it was right and really made the story that much better.

Would like to read a little further down the road to see if the made a family and a home as she was not using any protection.

JUST fabulous.

Turtle1952Turtle1952over 7 years ago
Fuck yes

Top story, loved every bit of it, some more would be nice though as they journey through life as a couple now. Maybe even some offspring and a hot long lost cousin.

thedayafterthedayafterabout 6 years ago
Yay, Good Story

Yep, enjoyed reading this one.

I was surprised that it took Chris so long to realise that they actually belonged together for good and that it was Susie who had to say that she wanted to live with him given how much, and for how long, he had loved/lusted after her.

Nevertheless a happy ending to a good solid story.

Turtle1952Turtle1952over 5 years ago
fantastic

Loved it all the way. Well written and hope you keep going with this story

SAV12SAV12over 4 years ago
YES I AGREE!

WELL, THAT WAS REALLY A DELIGHTFUL STORY AND A 7 OUT OF 10 RATING. IT WAS WELL WRITTEN WITH A SLOW BUILDUP TO THE ROMANTIC ENDING.

linnearlinnearover 4 years ago
One Hell of a Story

That was spectacular from the very first part and through to the very end.

horny2doithorny2doitabout 4 years ago

Yes, a very hot story and one key why its so good is Sis is just as good at role playing, using key arousing words and phrases plus reactions as he is !! With his big hard cock and her tight / wet pussy that can take him in all the way' neither can resist screwing and role laying. I think she should have the chance to rub her pussy on his tongue, nose and face to show him how wet she is and how much cum she can give him too ! They should at night w/o lights; have a hot and prolonged secrewing session until each of them is soaked by the others juices. A way to show just how much they need to be and stay together. Living together is the key to make this great relationship now as a couple; even hotter and total 24 x 7 bonding. She should take him by danging her big hanging boobs over his cock, trap it and pump until he cums all over her. Then, he'll be hers forever ... period. So damn hot - thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
My 2 cents

5 stars! Wish I could give more. A very hot story. I liked the characters and their interaction. I liked the story line and the pace of the story for both chapters. Thanks for your time and imagination.

Frankie1952Frankie1952over 2 years ago

More please, so much more fun to be had yet as they become a loving couple. I hope there is a baby on the way by now. Just love a sibling romance with a happy ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

did she get pregnant?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Absolutely loved it, great story line and well written, and oh made me cum many times.

LechemanLecheman20 days ago

Just wish he would get over his 'illicit' loving with his sister...sigh

But, still enjoying the story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userChris7sw@Chris7sw
2869 Followers
As I pass the youthful (cough, cough!) age of 75 most of my life is now memories and it's delightful to sit at the keyboard and create stories. Stories of my past experiences as well as stories of fun, frantic frolics and of wishful thinking too! Not long ago I went through ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES