My Sister Is a Naughty Nurse

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Your cock tells me it is." said Nigella with a sly smile.

"Even if I cum," I said, "you will not get your loan."

Nigella stopped and pulled her hands away from my hot genitals. I pushed my gown back down as best I could, considering my arms were constrained by the tubing and equipment.

"What do you want." she asked with a worried look.

"I want you to fuck me." I said.

"You're crazy." she gasped.

"No fuck, no loan." I said with a finality in my voice.

Nigella bit her lip and thought for a moment, then reluctantly whispered, "What about a blowjob?"

I always knew that full sex would be a step too far for her. This was just as I'd planned.

"You'd rush it." I said accusingly.

Realizing she'd nearly got an acceptance, Nigella tried harder to sell me the blowjob offer. Sounding more confident she said, "No, no, I'd take it slow. You know you want your naughty nurse, Nigella, to suck you off. I bet you've always fantasized about cumming in your sister's mouth. I promise you you'll be in ecstasy. I'll suck you dry."

"I'll need to feel your ass at the same time." I said.

"It's a deal." she said, as she quickly moved to the right hand side of the bed, where my restrained right arm could just reach her, before I could change my mind.

She pulled the gown back again exposing my hard erection. Leaning forward she engulfed my hot helmet in her luscious mouth. Her tongue licked around the rim of the mushroom head, as her right hand cupped my testicles.

Oh fuck! I was in heaven. My bitch sister was sucking my boner.

"Oh sister! You suck so sweetly." I gasped.

As the sensations in my balls and hot hard phallus started building, I slipped my right hand up her nylon covered leg. She'd told me on the previous occasion that she wore stockings under her uniform and I delighted in the feel of the warm exposed flesh at the top of her thighs. I slipped my fingers under her panties. She kept her legs gripped tightly together, preventing me from slipping my fingers through her legs to her pussy, but I loved grasping her bubble butt cheeks.

She'd kept her word and was not rushing the blowjob. In fact, as with the previous handjob, my naughty nurse seemed to slow into a leisurely measured rhythm.

She was sucking me with her lips tightly pursed around the rim of my helmet. Moving her head up and down, the end of my cock slipped in and out of her lovely mouth.

I could feel my orgasm approaching when I cried out "YES! YES! SUCK ME SISTER!"

Nigella immediately put two fingers of her left hand in my mouth to stop me waking the whole hospital and squeezed my balls with her right hand. My orgasm was a burst of ecstasy. Hot semen spurted into my sister's mouth as she continued sucking. I was unloading jet after jet of jizz as she sucked more and more strongly, filling her mouth with my cum.

Eventually, I lay back drained and exhausted. Dressing quickly, Nigella left without a word.

I met Nigella at the bank on the Thursday and transferred the money. As on the previous occasion she was all smiles until the paperwork was completed then marched off without an acknowledgement as soon as she had the money. I was thinking that would be the last I saw of her, but I was mistaken.

Six weeks later I met my friend again from the local payday loan business. He told me that, far from finishing with her financial difficulties, Nigella was now in a serious predicament. She had apparently taken out a different loan a year before that she believed she could pay back after she was married. Now, informed that she was mistaken, she needed eight thousand dollars within the next three weeks. She was getting married three weeks after that, so I surmised that my services would be needed again. I was going to be in hospital again in two week's time and I now knew I would be receiving another visit.

This time I could plan in advance. If I was going to lend her another eight thousand pounds, it would only be if I could fuck the ass off her. I immediately entered a period of sexual abstinence for two weeks, not even jacking off, as I wanted to be fully primed to shoot a full load of cum into my sister's pussy.

Sure enough, as I waited with eager anticipation in my hospital bed, at 22.00 my sister stepped through the door. She did not know of my knowledge of her problem. She locked the door and walked towards me, trying to look as gracious as possible. I lay on my bed in my hospital gown, but this time not restricted by any tubes.

"Hello Jack, I'm pleased to see that you're making improvements and don't have that paraphernalia of equipment tying you up." She spoke quickly as if she might forget her lines if she slowed down.

"I'll come straight to the point. You know that you'll receive all your money back when I get married in a few weeks' time, well the fact is I now need to borrow some more. I know that you'll expect me to repeat what I did to you last time and I am willing to do that." She'd said the last sentence with as much dignity as she could muster.

"How much do you need?" I enquired.

"Eight thousand dollars." she said quickly.

I was silent for a moment and then said quietly, "You know that for that amount of money I insist on full sex."

It was now Nigella's turn to be silent. After a few moments she quietly responded. "I knew that was what you were going to say. You do realize that if you don't lend me the money, then Horace will certainly cancel the wedding and you'll have to wait until I'm twenty five to be paid back what I owe you".

"Doesn't bother me, I can wait." I cavalierly retorted.

With only a moment's hesitation, Nigella put her hands up behind her and unzipped her nurse's uniform. It fell to the floor and she stood before my bed in her nurse's cap, bra, panties, stockings and stilettos, looking sullenly straight ahead.

Her full breasts peeped out over the top of the bra. I quickly got out of bed and pulled the gown over my head. I was nude with a full erection saluting her.

I stepped towards her and started kissing her. She didn't expect this, thinking full sex would only involve her tits and pussy. I forced my tongue between her lips and started exploring her mouth. My hands went behind her and I unclipped her bra, pulling it off her shoulders. Her breasts were lush and full, just as I knew they'd be. I grasped them in my hands, then transferring my lips down to her nipples I sucked and teased out the yummy buds from the areola .

Leading her to the end of the bed, I pushed her onto her back. Tucking my fingers in the top of the elastic, I peeled down her panties, taking the stilettos off in one movement.

As I poured oil over her torso I said to her, "Remember not to make too much noise".

She smiled sneeringly, "I hardly think you're going to light my fire. Anyway, I don't orgasm."

I was surprised. I knew that ten percent of women never achieve orgasm, but with our passionate Italian ancestry, I never thought this would be a problem for our family.

I saw Nigella looking at my boner, which seemed to have grown even bigger as I took her panties off. She whispered, "Just go easy will you. Horace is," she hesitated showing her embarrassment, "smaller than you are".

I started spreading the oil over her breasts. Kneading them and tweaking her nipples, I was loving caressing those juicy jugs.

Working my hands down I finally came to her pussy. Spreading her labia I splurged the oil over her clitoris, working the lotion with my fingers all over that little organ inserting two fingers in the mouth of her cunt.

My naughty nurse, Nigella, was now breathing more heavily and so was I. I decided that the time had come to insert my hot man meat into her vagina. I thrust the hard shaft into her. Although she was tight, the oil allowed me to slide in a few inches.

Grasping an ankle in each hand, I pushed her legs apart to give me maximum access for my thrusts. Pulling back I then slammed my hot weapon deep into her as far as I could. Hearing my sister stifle a cry, I knew that she was not impervious to having my boner inside her. I slammed into her again, this time right up to the hilt.

Still holding her legs wide apart, I settled into a long thrusting fuck rhythm. "Thock - Thock - Thock - Thock" . Her tits were wobbling up and down in time with my thrusts.

Oh boy, fucking my gorgeous sister was fantastic.

I speeded up, "ThockaThocka... ThockaThockaThocka".

I noticed that my sister was a biting a mouthful of sheet to stop herself crying out.

I didn't slow. "ThockaThockaThocka... ThockaThocka". I suddenly felt Nigella tightening up. As she went into her first ever orgasm, I felt my cum bubbling to the boil. Her cunt went into spasm gripping my phallus. Her vaginal sheath was squeezing my member until, with a rush, my cum started spouting, jetting up her love channel. Her vagina kept on squeezing and sucking my glans, milking me of all the cum that had built up over the previous two weeks.

We lay there shattered.

After a couple of minutes, I got off her and pulled her over onto her stomach. She was too dazed to consider what I was doing. I then pulled her ass up and pushed my cock in her pussy. She murmured, surprised I think that my penis had become erect again so quickly.

As I knelt there with her impaled on my cock, I poured lotion over her bubble butt and proceeded to push two oiled fingers in her sphincter.

She started to realise that I was going to fuck her in the ass and began murmuring "No Jack, please!"

I felt that we had bonded when we had just fucked and so I didn't immediately take it further, although my two fingers kept working her asshole.

"OK," I said, "how about I increase your loan from eight thousand dollars to nine thousand, that way you'll have some spending money for a couple of weeks before your wedding?"

She didn't hesitate before gasping, "Better make it ten thousand. There's a new pair of shoes I've got my eye on."

I grinned and, removing my meaty weapon from her pussy, slid it up her tight anal passage.

She gasped in pain, and I thought that she must really want those shoes.

I pulled her back by her shoulders. With my left hand now grasping her left breast, I moved my right hand to her labia, rubbing her clitoris and slipping my middle finger in the opening of her cunt.

As I slowly pumped her asshole, she started moving against me, increasing the depth of my thrusts.

My balls were slapping against her beautiful butt cheeks as we both thrust harder against each other.

Suddenly Nigella shoved her fingers in her mouth to muffle her screams as her whole body convulsed in another powerful orgasm. My finger was gripped by her vagina and my hard love lolly was squeezed by the spasms of her anal sheath. The grip of her ass muscles caused my orgasm to erupt, sending spurts of hot cum deep inside my gorgeous sister.

Two days later I found a far more amenable Nigella. Instead of rushing off after the paperwork was signed, she hung around so that eventually there was only the two of us left in the room.

I smiled at her and said, "You'll be a beautiful bride."

She smiled back at me and said, "After we get back from the honeymoon, I'll give you a ring."

"What more money!" I said jokingly.

She stepped towards me and kissed me, her tongue darting between my lips and wrapping round my own tongue. Her hand snaked down and gripped my boner through my pants. "No," she said "I was thinking that we could discuss your other asset."

"I'll be waiting." I said with a smile.

12