All Comments on 'My Sister is a Vampire!'

by JasonAC2

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
part 2?

theres def. gonna be a part 2 right? please continue

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
boring, complicated, and dull

see title of this comment. sigh.

EnglishvoyeurEnglishvoyeurabout 14 years ago
Unusual and erotic

Strange and exciting twist on two classic genres, I look forward to reading more.

mBrowmBrowabout 14 years ago
Erotic, but challenging

This is a great story, but the grammar is quite weak. Errors abound in punctuation, spelling, homophone substitutions, and such. The premise and story-telling are great, but author needs an editor.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Dja have to kill off the brother?

One star for you. Sorry.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
I liked it

looking forward to more.

@ Kill off the brother:

You sure have a one track mind. Just cause he's dead doesn't mean he is out of the story yet...

Any movie or story with a plot twist or surprise ending must really throw you for a loop.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

please con

jonmartin22jonmartin22almost 14 years ago
nice

I very much enjoyed it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
wrong area

this belongs in the sci-fi area not here they have catagories for a reason use them vampires belong in the sci-fi area nowhere else use your head for a change

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
The brother

You should keep going and bring the brother back. Other wise this story isn't that good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

I agree, there needs to be more to it where the brother returns, possibly helped by the sister in some way. If you do that, the story would be much better. Otherwise, like the other guy said, it's more or less a huge let-down. To this point, I felt it was well written, yet seemed to leave the reader feeling very low or down about how it ended. Please consider another installment!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Correct catagory

This was an incest story, scifi is not the only catagory, WRONGO, ther is the NONHUMAN catagory, the EROTIC HORROR, and well pretty much any will work. Not resticted to a single one alone. DUH.

kaidmankaidmanabout 11 years ago
dynamite

the core of this story was incest so it belongs in incest category

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
total mwaste of time

you killed the brother so no incest IF he comes back there is no way in hell he would ever want anything to do with his sister ever again so again no incest. delete and put it in the trash where it belongs.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

It was a good story but a bit sad that he had to die

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
More

I would like to see a part 2

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I remember a story like this that had a part two. I think it was yours and, if so, why did you delete it? Repost it because I really enjoyed the story.

RodimusMikeRodimusMikeover 4 years ago
What a lousy ending.

An aspiring College student turns out to be a Blood Sucking Vampire that has umpteen followers that they all take part in ritual killings to satisfy their Vampiric Cravings,and Sister happily and willingly bit her Brother and had Incest with him and slowly watched him die in that cemetary.

Also this was such false analogies because for one,Vampires don't let the blood drain onto the floor like she did,they fucking drink every last drop,and plus it was described that Sister was a well toned athlete,so unless she exercises at night the bitch would be toast if she stepped out into sunlight or such shit.So this story was as inacurate as you can get,so it sucks donkey dicks I say.

Oh and honestly aren't Older Sisters suppose to protect their Younger Brothers,not fucking kill them the way she did?.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

If there was a superlative for shit, this would probably serve as an example.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

since this was the author's only "work" i guess he realised his inability?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

First, the story was lousy. Terrible plot. As another person commented, the author even lacks the proper knowledge of vampires.

Second, however, the lousy story was overshadowed by the horrible grammar and choice of incorrect words. It was as if English is the author’s second language and it’s still being learned. For example, using “waste” when waist was the correct word, or saying, “casted a shadow.” There’s no such thing. It’s “cast a shadow.” Then, there were the incorrect spellings, uncompleted spellings, and incorrect words when the author meant something else. It’s as if the text was not even proofread before submission. Please, if you’re going to write, take a class, and at the very least, get someone to edit your stories. A second set of eyes looking over a manuscript will catch errors that you missed.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous