All Comments on 'My Sister Jackie Ch. 07'

by Wes99

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
irishmike73irishmike73about 7 years ago
Somewhat disappointed

I appreciate that you were able to finally finish this story. I've been waiting for it since you posted chapter six. While I'm glad you wrapped it up, I'm a little disappointed with the ending. You barely explained where Jackie had gone or why she was struggling with their relationship. I would have liked to know more about this dangerous ex-husband. Why wasn't she able to leave him? What did she know that made her ex not want to let her go?

It felt a little cliche. Like you went to the store, found an ending on the shelf and said "this'll do".

Freddog6601Freddog6601about 7 years ago
Nice story - rushed ending

This was a good story that had legs. I wish that more of the story had been developed leading up yo and including the ending. The ending was a wrap up for the story but it was a forced ending.

nudestjoenudestjoeabout 7 years ago
Satisfying

Good literature. All the elements of surprise, anticipation, hot sex, dilemma and deep, true love. A very satisfying story and series. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

A very good romantic story, a nice twist in the end and a fitting conclusion.

jott50jott50almost 6 years ago
Nice story but...

You had it all until your rushed last chapter. My biggest gripe was the overused word "erotic" and all of its versions. Other words could have been substituted or it could have just been left out.

drseaknightdrseaknightover 5 years ago
Love is sometimes the hardest choice

I stayed with you through all of the chapters and was hoping at every turn that she would follow her heart, you didn't disappoint, but you didn't make it easy either. Thank you so very much for sharing Jackie with me. I can rest easy knowing that she is happy.

Rapier875Rapier875almost 5 years ago
Great story.

But for me, the ending did not do justice to the previous 6 chapters of the story. You tied up thd ends, but it just left me feeling very disappointed.

Rapier

linnearlinnearover 4 years ago
Love the Series

This was an overall amazingly good series, not overly complicated and a good read. I have to say this part was a little disappointing with content but I was very happy that you tied up all the loose ends.

SAV12SAV12over 4 years ago
A VERY NICE READ....

BUT, WHY DO I GET THE FEELING THE AUTHOR RUSHED THE ENDING. HE COULD HAVE DONE A BETTER JOB. AT LEAST AS GOOD AS CHAPTERS 1-6 AT ANY RATE. THE ONLY GRIPE I HAVE IS THAT YOU TEND TO USE SEX TO CARRY YOUR STORY IN CHAPTERS 1-6. AFTER AWHILE I SKIPPED THE SEX TO GET TO THE STORY. THE STORY WAS VERY GOOD.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
More please

This story has ended well but the characters are rich enough to develop a longer love story.

unclemerv77unclemerv77over 1 year ago

Romance and happiness, perfect

01Timber6701Timber67over 1 year ago

This was a good Series but the ending was way off and felt fast unlike the other chapters ,, it needed more something else for the two of them

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I like stories that are more than just about sex, but about truly great love. I like stories that have happy endings and don’t leave you with questions because of untied loose ends. I like stories about TWO people where it’s not trashed up by bringing parents and/or others into the equation. I’m an incurable romantic (not that I’d ever want to be cured) and place a higher importance on character development and a good plot, than in just sex. I think the best eroticism has to have excellent characters, plot, and writing, and the sex us just the icing on the cake.

You have delivered on all accounts, and if I could give you a rating of a hundred stars, I would. Thank you for writing the kind of story that I live for. Five Stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWes99@Wes99
Started writing erotica in the days before computers, when written erotica was usually typed on paper and discreetly passed along between readers and collectors.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES