All Comments on 'My Sister Jodi'

by staciliv

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
deblackbusterdeblackbusteralmost 6 years ago
That was kinky

I loved this. Sex scenes were hot. Then it got real sweet and loving and then sad at the end. Looking forward to reading your other stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
5 Stars

Wonderful story all around. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Not me!

Some kind of mental taboo makes it such that even thinking of sex with my sister repugnant and gross.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Flow was a bit weird

This was pretty good and i have only few criticisms. Sometimes words were spelled wrong and that was offsetting. Also, that football story midway was a bit odd tbh. I understand why it was there but was just a bit odd. The ending though, definitely was sad but overall it was an ok story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I liked it.

For a bit I felt almost sorry for the guy but then I remembered how it had been for me as a rampant but unlucky teen.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Loved It

Great Story with a Great ending ....

FinrodOathkeeperFinrodOathkeeperalmost 5 years ago
Wow! Excellent storytelling from start to it'

WOW! Excellent storytelling from beginning to jaw dropping end! I am blown away!

Oldguy45Oldguy45almost 5 years ago
Sweet and romantic, just like I like 'em.

I really enjoyed this story. It was well written and descriptive, and it reminded me of a novel that I posted on this site several years ago. The novel was titled "Alicia" and it detailed the romance between a dominant woman and her male submissive. In the story, he also takes care of her personal needs and grooming, including shaving. The ending of mine is also bittersweet. One of the nicer details I included in my story was that when Phillip took care of her, he also examined her breasts for lumps.

I don't include the words "slut," "whore," or "bitch" in my writing. I hate reading stories that degrade women. Oh, and by the way, I live in South Carolina and we say "y'all" around here too.

If you ever have the time, I would love to hear your feedback on "Alicia." I'm on the site as oldguy45. Thanks again for your story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

thank you for sharing

DianeRedfernDianeRedfern10 months ago

So sweet a coming of age story. Loved it

CuriousBiCD67CuriousBiCD678 months ago

Very nice story, This is actually one of my top fantasies. Please write some more.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Weird. Why the fictional epilogue? It didn't add to the story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous