All Comments on 'My Sister Knocked up My Girlfriend'

by RockHerWorld

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
BadHusbandMikeBadHusbandMikealmost 6 years ago
i wasn't expecting that!

Not really into incest, but I must say that your story is really damn hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Very hot

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123over 3 years ago

"My Sister Knocked Up My Girlfriend" - Unnamed 'Big Brother' and Little Married Sister, Katie and Brother's Fiancee', Viola.

This story is extremely unique and quite exceptional in concept, theme and ingenuity--even devious to the point of non-believable. The story title does tell the story idea, but it does pose questionable method beyond belief. Being an extreme incest fan, this story hits all the right spots and buttons; though "Big Brother" does get lots of great fucking with his sister, Katie, it's great that she's (barely) the first lady to be impregnated.

The mind of the writer/author 'RockHerWorld' is exceptional. The writing is great, with good clarity and imagery beyond the greatest of expectations. I'm off to check out the writer's index of stories; he's gained an affectionate fan!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Accidental impregnate

Sound like my girlfriend and her little 14 y sister

My gf shared me with her sister. She had me pop her cherry

Then she blindfolded me and took turns fucking me and I was to say who I was in. If I thought I was in my gf I was to keep fucking

I was fucking one and said it was my gf I cam.

They took blindfolds off it was her sister

exhultantexhultantalmost 3 years ago

The Author has great skill describing intimate intercourse

SatyrDickSatyrDick9 months ago

[27.07.23]

Que Zspicy!

11/10!!!!!

johnstang2johnstang24 months ago

I was wondering how the sister got another female pregnant. I first thought of the possibility of a she-male but was pleased it was actually her boyfriend that done the deed to both his sister and his girlfriend. In the end the title needs some more refining as it makes little sense. I loved the story anyways and it fits more than one category, incest and not quite a loving wife story as those are more about married cheaters.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRockHerWorld@RockHerWorld
762 Followers
I am not a writer. I'm just practicing my use of the English language and trying to learn a little something along the way and hoping to entertain a few people.