My Sister Knocked up My Girlfriend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The fourth time she thrust her little pussy up onto my cock she locked her ankles behind my hips and pulled her pussy three quarters of the way onto my cock and just held on for the cameras as my cock continued to pump out the last thick ribbons of hot spunk deep in Viola's tight sheath while her orgasm slowly faded. When the last contraction pumped out the final drops of potent sperm I pushed in the rest of the way and watched the sperm ooze out of her opening between my shaft and her swollen clit. I watched the huge glob of cum run around her clit and slide up her flat tummy joining the puddle in her belly button until it overflowed and ran up to puddle between Viola's beautiful breasts. When we calmed down and checked out the video it was amazing. The money shot was awesome. You could see in perfect detail when her pussy started convulsing in orgasm and then you could clearly see the area behind my balls as well as my shaft get thicker before it started pulsing and pumping out it's huge load in high definition with great audio that picked up the conversation as well as the soft subtle wet sounds of passion and lust.

Over the next four days we made four more videos taking turns directing each time. Viola's videos all showed my cock buried to varying depths in different positions with the end result showing my cock pulsing and filling her twat with spunk and then pulling out to watch it slowly flow back out as she played up the pregnancy risk for the cameras. Most of my videos showed me trying to pull out before I came only to get sloppy and get half of it in her anyway or pull out only the have Viola push it back inside her pussy just as I start to blast sperm on her tummy.

When we got close to her ovulation we took a break instead of using condoms to give us time to come up with a sexy new twist to our videos. On our third night off my sister surprised us by stopping by saying she was in town for the night and wanted to visit her big brother and meet his hot girlfriend with the sexy accent. We invited her in and set her up in the guest room before the girls decided they would make dinner and catch up on girl talk while I went and relaxed. I took a nap while the girls talked and made dinner and woke up to the smell of something delicious and the giggle of slightly drunk women having a good time together.

As we enjoyed a great meal together it was obvious that my sister and Viola had taken a liking to each other and were actually flirting at the table as we ate dinner. I was getting a boner as I watched the girls getting very comfortable with each other and quite hands on friendly as they cleared the dinner dishes and cleaned up. When they finished Viola came over and sat on my lap as she asked me if we could sit in the Jacuzzi so Katie could relax and unwind after her day of travel. I said it was fine with me but Katie said she didn't bring a swim suit. Viola laughed and said.

"Suits aren't allowed in the Jacuzzi anyway and with a body like yours, why would you want to wear one?"

I grabbed some towels as the girls shed their clothes on the deck and entered the Jacuzzi naked and giggling. I headed out to the Jacuzzi set the towels down and noticed both girls watching me as I removed my shorts and boxers and climbed into the Jacuzzi, but before I could slip into the hot bubbly relaxing water Viola said.

"Baby will you do me a big favor? Please? Would you sit up on the side of the Jacuzzi so I can settle a bet with your sister?"

I somewhat reluctantly agreed and sat on the edge of the tub as my curiosity got the best of me and I wondered what the bet could be about that I needed to sit with my relaxed cock and full balls at eye level with my sister and Viola as I settled their bet. As I sat and waited Viola came up and gave me a mouthwatering passionate kiss that made my cock perk up and take notice before she slipped back into the water beside Katie and in a sexy voice she said.

"Katie asked about the video cameras and I told her about our fun making sexy videos of you pretending to knock me up and how good your big thick cock feels as it splits my pussy wide and pulses out its huge hot load of thick potent sperm deep inside my tight little kitty as I orgasm around your spurting throbbing erection."

Viola went on for almost five minutes about my impregnation fetish and how much fun we were having making creampie videos and that it really turned Katie on so much thinking about it that she wanted to direct the next video and watch us fuck while she directs and films it. Before Viola was even done I had a full erection and when she grabbed Katie's hair and kissed her my cock throbbed and oozed out a big thick white glob of sperm that grew on the tip before it crested and slowly ran down the head and bottom of my shaft to pool on top of my heavy sack. Katie laughed and high fived Viola and said.

"That's fucking amazing"

When she saw my cock get hard and ooze sperm just from hearing Viola talk about our video fun before she said.

"Come on in big brother and enjoy the water while I get Ideas for my directing debut and then we can head inside and have some fun."

I tried to relax and enjoy the Jacuzzi but Viola kept kissing me and rubbing her hard nipples against my chest as Katie talked about how thick my cock looked and how she just might have to see if she could fit it inside her little kitty too. It didn't take long before we were done in the Jacuzzi and headed for the bedroom to play with the video cameras. The girls said they would set everything up while I shaved and showered and be ready to go when I came out. As I came into the bedroom it looked like something out of a romance novel with candles burning around the room and pillows and silly shit decorating the bed and before I had a chance to say anything I saw Katie start the video cameras and say "action" as Viola smiled and said.

"Hello, are you here for the two girl sensual massage with very happy ending?"

I figured that I was supposed to play along so I said. "Yes I am here for the massage"

Viola knelt down and with a sexy grin slowly pulled down my silk boxers as she told me to lie face down on the bed and get ready for the best massage I have ever experienced. As I lay there relaxing and enjoying the massage I suddenly felt a second set of hands massaging my legs as the first set worked my shoulders. By the time they were finished with my back and asked me to turn over I was extremely relaxed with the exception of my half hard cock. When I turned over I was in for quite a surprise as I noticed that Viola and my sister Katie were both naked and smiling with a kind of glow about them as they waited for me to lie back down so they could finish my massage. As soon as I got comfortable the girls straddled my waist facing opposite directions with one massaging my legs and the other working my chest and arms as they both took turns sliding their smooth shaved little pussies against the bottom of my thickening shaft.

It was so surreal laying on my back with my little sister straddling my waist as she rubbed her tiny wet pussy against the bottom of my thick erection while looking into my eyes and massaging my chest and shoulders with a kind of deer in the head lights expression on her face. I was in shock when she bent down and whispered in my ear.

"It's a good thing I didn't know about my Brothers big cock when we were growing up because I wouldn't have been able to stay off of it."

Then she gave me a kiss that rocked my world and made my cock throb before running her hands up my arms as she slid forward planting her firm c cup breasts directly in my face and just as I latched onto her left nipple and started to suck I felt her slipping something around my wrists and securing them to the bed posts. Just as I figured out what she was doing I felt Viola tugging the straps on my ankles tight and I didn't even feel her slipping them on before she tightened them. Katie pulled her rock hard nipple from my mouth as she sat up and moved off to my side as Viola moved to the other side and turned around to face me before leaning over my waist to give Katie a slow sexy kiss that made my cock dance around as it stood straight up from my groin.

As the girls kissed they each wrapped a soft hand around my shaft and began lightly stroking it together without breaking their erotic tongue wrestling session. When they came up for air all three of us were breathing heavy and with the exception of them both stroking my cock they talked like I wasn't even there as Viola said excitedly.

"Are you going to do it?"

Katie paused for a moment and shyly said.

"Yes, I have had a crush on him since we were little kids and shit Viola, just look at this fucking cock, it's huge, I would regret it for the rest of my life it I didn't ride this monster while I have the chance."

Viola laughed and said.

"I know what you mean, I still can't believe his cock fits completely inside my tiny kitty and nothing feels better than having that log buried all the way inside your pussy when you cum and feel him shooting his hot load deep inside you as you're orgasm consumes you and the contractions overwhelm your body and soul before you slide into a deep sense of contentment, oh did I mention the excitement of doing it when it's close to your fertile time of the month, when your hormones kick in it's hard to fight the urge to take his hot steamy load of thick potent sperm as deep as you can get it, dangerous, but extremely exciting and satisfying"

As the girls continued to talk they both slid up on the bed and lay on their sides with their upper leg bent at the knee and raised so I had a perfect view of both beautiful smooth shaved pussies as they both lowered their mouths towards my throbbing erection. They both kept a hand wrapped around the base as they took turns talking about riding my cock and softly sucking on the tip of my erection. I knew this was past playful dialog for our video when Viola said.

"Shit Katie, you saw how much his cock leaked when we talked about shooting videos of him pretending to knock me up, just watch how much his cock leaks when he realizes that he's going to have two fertile women riding his bare cock with absolutely no protection from knocking us up except for his willpower and self-control. He's going to have to decide to let it leak out slowly as we ride him hopping it doesn't get deep enough to catch in either one of us or use all his control to hold it all back and try to choose which one he's going to deposit the full load into and most likely knock up."

By the time Viola finished talking about my favorite fetish precum was leaking from the tip of my cock and running down the shaft as Katie giggled and said.

"It looks like he's ready"

While the girls straddled my waist facing each other Viola sat her tiny pussy down on the base of my shaft as Katie sat facing her and scooted forward until they had my erection sandwiched between their swollen labia before they reached around and got a handful of each other's curvy hips as they started sliding up and down. My cock was leaking precum as they stroked it between them and in just a few minutes it began to get quite slippery before I heard Viola say to Katie.

"Are you ready? If we pull with our hands and tighten the gap between us that big beautiful cock is going to take the path of least resistance and end up inside one of us and whoever pulls harder is going to pull the others pussy onto his cock and spare her own until her arms get tired and then she won't be able to resist being pulled onto his cock and probably won't be able to avoid taking his huge load. Are you sure you want to do this? Once you get it in your pussy you won't be able to think straight and there's no turning back. There is a very good chance that at least one if not both of us will end up pregnant."

Instead of answering Katie tightened her grip on Viola's hips and on the next down stroke pulled Viola's pussy almost half way down onto my slippery shaft making us both moan out loud at the sudden penetration. Viola sucked in a deep breath and said in a sarcastic tone.

"Really?"

As she tightened her grip on the next stroke and pulled my little sister hard down onto my cock impaling her with the head plus about an inch before her tight pussy came to a sudden halt and she let out a deep groan as she paused for a second to adjust to the sudden feeling of being spread wider than she had ever been before we felt my cock jerk and leak out a little precum as they both started to lift back up. I guess Viola wanted to teach little Katie who was stronger and on the next stroke she pulled my little sister down harder onto my cock and with the slippery sperm I leaked out on the first stroke she slid almost half way down onto my throbbing erection before she stopped and reversed direction.

From that point on Viola kept lifting Katie and slamming her back down onto my cock until poor Katie couldn't resist and was just along for the ride as Viola managed to impale her cervix deep onto my throbbing erection leaving only two inches remaining unsheathed. Viola held Katie down on my cock and kissed her hard before whispering in her ear.

"Say uncle you little bitch or I'll keep dropping you onto his cock until your brother nuts in you and knocks you up for sure."

Before she lifted Katie and started slamming her down again and again until Katie was Cumming and screaming.

"Uncle, uncle, uncle, I give, I'm Cumming, oh shit, so fucking good."

I heard Viola say.

"Now let's see if I can cum before he loses control and impregnates one of us"

She lifted and eased her grip allowing Katie to pull her down onto my cock for only the second time. Viola was so wet and it was not her first time on my cock so it only took a couple strokes before she was balls deep and massaging my cock with her tight gripping pussy as she enjoyed being stretched and filled. Viola started lifting and dropping onto my cock taking four strokes to every one that Katie took until her orgasm started and she paused with my cock buried deep as she rode out her orgasm. As Viola sat catching her breath she kissed Katie again and said.

"You got yours and I got mine and it feels like he's getting close, you want to keep riding until he nuts or quit while there is still a chance that he hasn't knocked us up yet?"

Katie just giggled and lifted Viola up to the top of my cock before slamming her down and saying.

"Let's play knock up roulette, you take six strokes and then I get six and we keep trading off until he nuts and when he shoots the first blast we stop right where we are and hold until he's done emptying his balls, no matter whether he is between us or just about to enter one of us or just inside one of us and especially if he is deep inside one of us you have to take every drop."

Viola just smiled and said.

"I guess I have five more coming and then it's your turn."

They started bouncing again and counting down the strokes before they shifted and Katie got her six strokes again before switching back to Viola's tight pussy for six more I was doing fine until about the fourth set and I started to feel my balls pulling up tight and my shaft getting harder as I was getting close to losing control and delivering a huge load of baby makers while trying to work the timing so I didn't end up getting my sister pregnant.

Viola felt my erection getting thicker and harder and started taunting Katie about getting ready to get knocked up by her own brother as she worked my cock hard with her pussy muscles on the last two strokes hoping to pass my cock back to Katie just as it started shooting potent sperm. I quickly went from letting go so I could cum in Viola before they switched to trying to hold back from Cumming in my little sister. I might have made if she didn't start her orgasm on the second stroke and attack my cock with her vaginal contractions before she could pass my cock on to Viola. I tried hard but on the fifth stroke I felt my cock start pulsing out blast after blast of thick potent sperm. Viola could feel it too and lifted Katie one more time and slammed her down cramming the fertile opening to her cervix onto the erupting tip of my cock and held her there while I finished emptying every last drop of sperm directly into my sister's womb.

Viola hugged and kissed Katie as she sat with a vagina full of cock and a womb full of thick potent sperm catching her breath. While they were kissing Katie started gently pushing Viola back to lay on me and before I knew what happened Viola was laying back on my chest with her head right next to mine and she turned her lips towards mine as she kissed me with her soft lips. Katie's legs were under Viola's so when she rolled viola back onto my chest it also tilted Viola's hips straight up into the air. I was observing Katie while I kissed Viola and watched my sister put her hand down to her cock stuffed kitty and squeeze her lips tight around my still hard shaft as she slowly lifted off my cock to keep my huge load from leaking out. I thought she just didn't want to make a mess until I saw the smug grin on her face as she moved her cum filled pussy over top of Viola's up turned flower and tilted her slender hand down.

I watched my sister slip her index finger deep into her sperm filled vagina and pull up as she tilted her other three fingers down and drained what looked like a cup of thick potent sperm right onto Viola's up turned vagina and because Viola's tight little pussy was still open and twitching it sucked in every last drop drowning her cervix in thick hot sperm before Katie slid her cum soaked fingers deep into Viola and thumbed her clit quickly bringing Viola to a trembling orgasm.

Katie left the next evening and I took Viola to the airport a couple days later. Life went back to normal for the next week and the videos were amazing until I got a call from Katie one day when I came home from work. She wanted to congratulate me on being a father to be as she had just taken a pregnancy test and it was positive. She told me that when she returned home she told her Husband everything and he was so turned on by her being a naughty wife that he fucked her silly for the next two weeks until she started waking up with morning sickness.

She made it clear to him that she had taken my full 8 inches pressed up tight against her very fertile cervix the day of her ovulation and taken a huge load straight to the opening to her womb and there was a very good chance that the baby was not his and she would take the plan "B" if that's what he wanted. He said he would love the baby no matter what and after discussing everything they decided to keep the baby and as a bonus for handling everything so well she told him she would make sure he got to fuck Viola to make things fair. I was still in shock when I got a surprise email from Viola with the attached picture of her positive pregnancy test and a big happy face. It looks like she will be coming back and staying for at least 18 years unless she seduces me into making more videos and then she might be here indefinitely.

12