All Comments on 'My Sister Made Me Ch. 01'

by Mentalcase

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Good pacing

You're pacing this really well. I like Alex's experimenting and figuring things out for herself. I'm a little icked out by all the lecherous adults. In particular, I don't like the teachers being pervs. It crosses a line for me. No problem with Pastor Dan though. I'm giving you 4 for now, and we'll see how it progresses.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Great start

Had been waiting on more from Lucky Man or Emily. Been a few weeks since I checked your tumblr, but did not see this coming. What a prize! This may even beat those two. As to anon re: twins, wtf are you talking about. Yes identicals must be same sex, and they are. Alex and Toni. Alessandra and Antonia. Two not uncommon Mediterranean female names. You know, as in they both have tits and twats. It was only mentioned multiple times. What a tool! How about you actually read the story before you slam an author. Five stars, Mentalcase.

TimTam

Paige21Paige21about 6 years ago
Wow

I can't wait for more.

Lonely_readerLonely_readerabout 6 years ago
Interesting concept

Very curious as where it is going, awesome start.

Must agree with previous comment, the professor's groping seemed just "too much"

MentalcaseMentalcaseabout 6 years agoAuthor
A quick note

I knew when I started this story that people might be "icked out" by lecherous adults. Be warned, there are a lot of them in this story. Just know that Alex and Toni are adults as well and can handle themselves. There's no rape in my story. The Pastor, the principal, the teachers; they are all perverts and icky, but this is an erotic story.

I deleted the odd comment about the twins having to be girls. Yes, anonymous doofus, I knew that. That's why they were written as girls.

GiovanniBruscatoGiovanniBruscatoabout 6 years ago
Nicely done

Thanks for bringing us more from you twisted mind. You have a great way with words and I've always enjoyed your great characters. The interaction with Alex and her friends dad was, indeed, a little icky, as welll as Sam and the pastor. Overall, I really enjoyed it. Any chance we'll be hearing from Emily and her dad any time soon? Keep up the good work, MC!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Love the new story

As always, fantastic writing. Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Misleading

Based on the title and description, you definitely made it seem like there was some supernatural mindgames going on, altho this sorta slowburn definitely worked well in the end. Very sexy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Great story

I loved the build up you made and didn’t rush into the twins having sex I’m still amazed at how this story didn’t receive a 4.5 or higher it was well written. This is the first story I have read of yours but it was great! I’m gonna have to dive into your other series. Ready for chapter two!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Please keep writing

I can't wait for the next chapter, you are easily one of the best writers in the category

toobytoobyabout 6 years ago
Sure to be a hit!

Yes, Mentalcase, you have some talent. What a fantastically perverted story. The twin's slow burn is perfect. Sam's "helping" Pastor Dan is amusing. This tale could progress so many ways and be quite the fun ride. Of course I love your other series, "Lucky Man" and I always look forward to another chapter. I've 5'ed you all along, because your stories deserve it!

bigmikey357bigmikey357about 6 years ago
Along for the ride

I agree that the title is a little misleading but I'm not holding that against you. A remarkable story from an above average writer. I couldn't stop reading and am definitely going to continue the series. Keep it up my friend.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
It’s almost been two months!

Any update on the next chapter?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Please Continue

I loved your story when I first read it. I've read it several times since then. I would really enjoy a second chapter and more, not only because of the sex, but also the storyline. I like the plot and really want it to continue. Sorry for the long comment, I just want more.

RecHikerRecHikerabout 6 years ago
5 Stars

I loved chapter 1 and now I'm going to read chapter 2.

Great story line -

RecHiker

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Pretty Good

Kept my interest- story line developing makes me want to know what's going to happen.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Just the six of us

This story is great. You really do a great job. Hopefully some day you can continue with Just the six of us too

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great Story...

I am really enjoying this and look forward to the other chapters and the continuing story. Speaking of which...I truly wish you would continue the Lucky Man series; it was just getting really good with Kelly coming around to becoming the sexual dynamo that was hidden until the last two chapters.

PrinceLukePrinceLukeabout 5 years ago
Another Work Of Art

Ive truly loved your series just the six of us and would love to see more of it however this is a good start to a new exciting series. Im hoping for a big family fuck with the 3 sisters falling in lovr witb their brothers and each othef. 5 stars from me well done

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Nice story. Looking forward to reading it all, but....

Am I the only person who is pissed off at the rich dad who only buys nice cars for his real daughters, but the niece he adopted 16 yrs ago has to drive a late model car?

2Reader2Readerover 2 years ago

1 star. All I read was first page and part of second. Stopped at party because I can tell it’s going to be trash. Sorry. It’s just when she is told why those dudes are hugging her and first thing she lets guys at party hug her and grab her ass, I can tell it’s going to be one big slut trash story. The sister’s boyfriend is grabbing and kissing the other sister but she don’t care. None of this feels right. Sorry

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Pastor Dan you wussy asshole I hate you...

ExperienceCountsExperienceCountsalmost 2 years ago

This is outstanding story. I can see that I am going to need to do a "binge-read" of this series. It presses all the right buttons and that was only Ch. 1.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Dude??? How many times is 'rolled her eyes' too many???

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The twins’ story is interesting, so far, but I really hate the whole Pastor Dan angle. That’s all I’ll say, because if I give free rein to my anger at his character, this comment will be several pages long. As it is, I think I may stop reading now, because I can see this devolving into a story where everybody is screwing everybody, friends, neighbors, parents, teachers, pastors, and siblings, and it’s just going to be utter trash and be ruined. It was enough for me that Alex finally woke up to what was happening. I don’t want to hang around to watch her become a total slut. So, I give the author credit for writing skill, but not for judgement in the plot line. So, five stars for writing skill, but only one star for knowing how to use that skill without being disgusting, averages out to three stars. Posted as anonymous, only because I don’t have an account.

NipkorNipkor9 months ago

I love this story , stories should be entertaining, sexy stories should be sexy , this is just brilliant story line . Only five stars ✨ because I can't give ten .

ChrisgirthChrisgirth3 months ago

This story makes me sad man, ive read far ahead of this chapter just decided to leave my comment here. Your a good writer and i really really wanted to like this story. Dont want to bring you down so ill just leave it at that. Would just really like it if in the future you could write a story were the women are treated a little better. I just really wanted to hurt all the men in this story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMentalcase@Mentalcase
News: 3-28-2024 - MSMM 23 out. Working JtSoU 2 Book 8 next. 2/9/2024 - Lots of work going on. Been sick too. Chapters are coming. On a side note, other authors are apparently being accused of plagiarizing my stuff. Folks, this isn't a treatise on world peace. Its porn i...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES