All Comments on 'My Sister Moves In'

by Imstillfun

Sort by:
  • 248 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
It was an average story until he got both of them pregnant.

Now the sister's chances of getting remarried have diminished and he's responsible for 2 kids. How do they explain to the kid when it grows up. You went from a 3 to a 1 in hypersync.

IheartgayficIheartgayficalmost 7 years ago
Not everything is for everybody...

But I loved this. Could I share my lover with someone so completely? Probably not but the story was hot and I shot a load to it, so thanks!!!!!

Vegasrails2Vegasrails2almost 7 years ago
Two sisters

It was a fun story thanks for sharing it.

clitlicker4uclitlicker4ualmost 7 years ago
So fucking hot

What a lucky man having 2 hot cunts to fuck

Hope this continues

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Great Read

Another excellent story. Keep up the great writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Really solid story. Loved it. The wife was incredibly understanding. I don't think my wife would be if I my SIL divorced and moved in... she is pretty hot with a really nice ass.

FOUNTAINPEN67FOUNTAINPEN67almost 7 years ago
Terrific Read!

Always good to be able to ply two pussies... Five!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Always good.

Every one of your stories has something to offer - always a good time.

One small note, though, for what it's worth (i.e., FREE!): we've noticed we enjoy your shortest stories the most. It just seems that you do even better with the (more difficult?) shorter form than with the longer form. Just a thought.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
I dated and fucked two sisters for a little over a year. No marriage, just, they liked...

...to share.

Sadly, it all came apart when the older one fell in love with a dude she worked with. I could tell something was changing. She wasn't as involved as before and even slept alone several times before coming out to us. With her sister not playing, the younger girl seemed to cool in her sexual interest.

I moved out a week later. Last I heard, they were both shacked up with hubby and trying to get pregnant.

It seems the younger one always wanted what the older one had. The older one was willing to share....after awhile, and they three apparently lived happy together.

I was bummed for over a year. Hey, they were hot and it was more than fun to me.

But, ultimately I was not want they were looking for. I didn't resemble their father....hubby does.

Imagine that!

Thanks, little technical snafus notwithstanding, it was an enjoyable story. A little slow in the pacing towards the inevitable end, but fun, anyway.

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Lucky Bastard

Dave is one lucky bastard! I think this is a fantasy most men can relate to - loved the story!

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 7 years ago
Thoughts

“He already knew all the backstory. Dave and I are very close and I share everything with him.” – I would hope so, I mean he’s ONLY your husband, but still!

I also find it odd that she finds it so special that her husband is so willing to help her family. My in-laws are family, we always do for one another.

When Tina saw the cum on her sister, I thought she was going to lick it off.

mitchawamitchawaalmost 7 years ago
Finally, a threesome

This is one lone fuck story. Dave must be a super sperm producer. Well written, some interesting scenes and lots of sex. The threesome wasn't unexpected but the pregnancies were.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Let's see a Morman arrangement. A real fantasy

The loving wife and perfect husband make 3 with the beautiful sister. There are cults out there doing this. Sorry but both pregnant at the end blew up your story. If Tina made so much more money why did they get pregnant at the same time. When lose of two incomes made no sence. Plus how will they explain this to their families. And Tina could have found a good guy to love with being in this 3way. How do you explain this to you children. Trouble lies ahead. A fantasy .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
perfect

Had an opportunity similar to this when I was first married. Wife and her screaming horny sister, two sexy girls with monster tits who loved sex. I always suspected that they were eating each other while in was at work. Always booth pleasantly tired when I got home. Me?..nope. Too chicken, and too stupid, nothingbever happened. Dave was far smarter and far luckier. If only. More would be good, but how could you er top this one??

hornycarolhornycarolalmost 7 years ago
Surprise

This story caught me completely by surprise. Hot, erotic and very well written.

LuckyBastard13LuckyBastard13almost 7 years ago
Loved It

As husband to a wife with three gorgeous sisters and a hot mom to boot (theirs, not mine) I absolutely loved this story. I can't tell you how many times I've cum thinking about the arrangement in the story. Of course, it'll never happen, but it's still fun to tease my wife with. Hell, she teases me right back about it.

Thanks for a great read!

Old_biker_dudeOld_biker_dudealmost 7 years ago
Exceeded my expectations

I will read this one many times.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 7 years ago
@Anonymous Re: "Good fairy tale"

It's only illegal if he actually marries the sister or tries some tax shenanigans. It's not illegal to live with, and have sex with, whomever you want!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
More! More!

Can't wait to read the next installment.

Please keep along the same lines. Don't go in another direction. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Not bad until it took a dump into incest.

Ruined it for me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Wonder how many times this cheater had to get the scores changed to get over 4 stars?

Bragging about cheating on the scores always gets a one from me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
I think who doesn't comment says more than who does

None of the good authors around every comment on this writer's stories. I think they'd be too embarrassed. This author is an embarrassment to the site and to other writers. Some people are conspicuous for their silence as much as they are for commenting. Just more shit from a shit writer.

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsalmost 7 years ago
probably............

Things like this probably happen more often than many people think.

Keep quiet about it and don't act out in public and who's to know?

And what business of theirs is it really?

flashgordon562006flashgordon562006almost 7 years ago

People, it's a story.. He didn't say it was true. I thought he did a good job. Would like to see a follow up story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
MSMI

Hot story scores some points.

Great tail...err tale!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Tried to appreciate the plot idea and the polyamory,. . .

but when I consider the story with swapped genders, to one wife shared by two brothers, it gets real uncomfortable. Maybe that's my insecurity or traditional values, but there is no way this threesome arrangement is preferable to the sister finding her own true and exclusive love. The sister gets promoted, but the wife gets somewhat demoted. And how can you have sexual emotional relationships with two or more people that are completely equal? Not saying it can't be done, and happily. Some people really do win the lottery. But I'm not sure this is a healthy long term life style for anyone.

Thanks for the effort. And thanks for allowing anonymous comments.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
so tired of...

anonymous denigraters (?) - especially when it is so clearly unjustified.

Thanks for your time and talent!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
liked the intimacy

Nice writing, with very little pointless detail and nice paragraph length with lots of interchange it created a fast moving and realistic feel. The trucker stuff was a bit unnreal though. Thanks

shareher4funshareher4funalmost 7 years ago
Good tale, a typical Literotica Loving Wife entry

I liked it, no complaints. But I always find when excessively used, the "fuck me, I'm your slut, etc, etc" stuff adds nothing because it loses its effect the more it's used. I assume it's meant to convey extraordinary arousal, buy it's not so extraordinary when it happens every time they scrump. However, my primary message is "I liked it, thanks"!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Great SIL Story

I can relate to Dave in that I love my in-law family & would do anything for them. I have SIL-fever and have 3-some fantasies of my wife & I with her sister. So this is right in my wheelhouse.

I enjoyed the back & forth dom relationship of Dave & wife in fantasizing about Tina. I thought him taking a dom position when he finally had them together and demanding their acceptance as his shared fertile sex slaves was great. I thought the writing style of the author provided realism from a make perspective.

If my wife wasn't in the same room watching TV while I read the story I might have rubbed one out!

More SIL stories please.

magnum815568magnum815568almost 7 years ago
Fab

One of the best stories on here for a long time - nice build up & great ending

Chapter 2?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Another great story

Another great story from one of my favorite authors on here. I'd love to see more on this series and several of your others as well please keep writing

ME_loverME_loveralmost 7 years ago
Wow my cockn pains

Damn man you made my cock stiff the entire time and it needs relief now...

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 7 years ago
Further Thoughts

@flashgordon562006 - Yes, it's a story; does that mean we shouldn't comment on it?

@Anonymous 07/12/17 Re: "who doesn't comment" - I guess I could be insulted. I'm certainly not a GREAT writer, but some great writers think I'm pretty good, and I'm commenting here!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Loved it

Thanks for the great work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Fantastic!

I always enjoy your writing. This story is especially hot and I really like the cuckoldress/incestous theme. I have read everything you have written on here and as usual this is a great story for jerking off. Part 2?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
What are you a pubescent teen??!!

Thats your daydream??? Think about more realistic and believable!!!

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggalmost 7 years ago
@last buzzkill comment

Err are you aware this is a sexual fantasy website ? Just checking . Pubescent teen dreams belong here . You ? Not so much.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Boring

Nothing interesting happened. Okay, so they all got along great, and he fucked both his wife and her sister, and they lived happily ever after, The End. Sorry, just skimmed it because it didn't hold my interest. Perhaps if there had been a plot, or if there had been some conflict, or if something interesting had happened...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Loved it

Great fantasy, innocent and naughty at the same time. Loved it!

Just_a_GentJust_a_Gentalmost 7 years ago
Thank you!

I thoroughly enjoyed this one. You're one of my favorite authors on here. Thank you for your writings.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Perfect

My situation is slightly different. I live with my husband and his brother. They both fuck me whenever they or I want and we all share the same bed. All of my friends are so jealous that I have two sexy men all to myself.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
No Climax (Pun Intended)

The story is a little dull and a bit too storybook for my taste. Noone leads that perfect a life, especially in a relationship that complicated. Also watch out for inconsistencies; at one point Dave is referred to as Jack and the bed in their room changes from a king to a queen It's the little things.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
well written, very erotic

Loved this story, really enjoyed the author's writing style and pace. Very sexy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
It must kill you

Imstillfun appears as a most popular author over the last 30 days. 135 people favorited this story. She must be cheating and be a terrible writer.

I, for one, am a huge fan.

InsigniaInsigniaalmost 7 years ago
Almost makes me wish

That my SILs had some redeeming qualities. My fantasies run the gammit but this one wont come to pass in my world. Great story though and very well written. The pregnancy part came out of the blue and now the shit gets real. It would be interesting to read about the relationship 9 months down the road. I have a feeling the dynamic will evolve when two babies claw their way out. 5*

lickitandstickitlickitandstickitalmost 7 years ago
Very Hot Story

I like this writer alot, another great story, Very Hot.. 5 Stars.

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsalmost 7 years ago
traditional values?

A comment earlier mentioned 'traditional values'.

Polygamy is very traditional.

It is only modern misinterpretation (possibly intentional?) that makes it seem wrong.

The people who interpret it this way don't even follow what it says themselves either.

BfreetorunBfreetorunalmost 7 years ago
I hope there is another chapter or so.

This chapter was good, I would like for the sisters to do each other. Thank you for writing.

liz33ndliz33ndalmost 7 years ago
this is a new writer for me

very well written, and fun to read nice description and sexy, with a touch of imagination.

WhisporWhisporalmost 7 years ago
Excellent Story!

I loved this scenario and the story. I would love for my wife to have similar feelings for her younger sister so I could fuck them both!

cockcriticcockcriticalmost 7 years ago
Sister in law

Dave was a lucky man.

Nearest I got to my wife's sister was when we were courting was the three of us were playing monopoly her sister sat opposite,I was playing footsie with her sister under the table I managed to get my bare toe in her knickers and stroked her pussy.

InspiriniousInspiriniousalmost 7 years ago
Great Story

Great story. Erotic and well told. Loved it!

SummoreSummorealmost 7 years ago
One of a kind

I loved this story which is both beautifully written and builds the intensity to a sexual crescendo which had me cumming in no time. Well done! I am looking forward to reading your other stories. You can find my stories on here which have a BDSM theme but I am wanting to explore more loving wives and incest in my writings too.

SensualleeSensualleealmost 7 years ago
If Only

Oh Boy! Great story, well told, I need more! Male fantasies unbridled! No one is a sub, no one is a dom. Each is loved and respected and cherished. Too good to be true. But dreaming is great!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
AND THEN SOMETIMES THERE'S THIS...

The sister that I married, lost her sex drive three minutes after the ink dried on the marriage license.... Then a year later, her two years younger sister was staying with us, we were alone and got to kidding around and somehow my eight inch cock took her cherry and got buried in her SNAPPING pussy for the first four of thousands of hours of the best fucking of my life. That was the day that I discovered that I was married to the wrong sister. That night, I brought her into the bedroom, fucked my wife's sister right next to her and told her that this is her sister's and my bedroom, now. I told her that if she wanted to get laid, to come in and ask but if she fucks anyone else, she and her shit are out the door. I knocked them both up... her sister, first, by four months. My wife's attitude changed... She had competition so she went back to fucking me. She was pretty good again but she didn't have a prayer of competing against her sister's cum gushing supertight milking snapper.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Dumb-assed mistake … "Great" proof reading.

They came into their cottage when they arrived…

*** It had a “king size” bed and a couch

They went swimming, came back, took a shower…

*** he came out to find us hugging naked in the “queen size” bed

Other than this bit of dumbness, you wrote one hell of a story. I gave it five stars because they won't take six.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
serious? you're correcting this amazing loving work?

This is the height of what is noble in human love, you're invited into this most imtimate moment, and you want to be an English teacher? OK, privately offer to do last glitch editing to help prepare him for professional publishing, but recognize beauty when you find it. It's rare. It's wonderful. This is love, in case you didn't know.

chytownchytownover 6 years ago
Hot Story****

Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Well crafted tale

Very enjoyable story of shared loving.

PatsyPoohPatsyPoohover 6 years ago
Fan fucking tastic

I would have loved this triangle with my sister and my hubby. Lil Sid and I dabbled with a bit of mutual masturbation growing up. That all stopped when I met hubby. Now we are much older, we wish we seduced my husband. Very unlikely now but I do love the dream.

Thank you xx

KansasFunKansasFunover 6 years ago
Loved it !

Great story, had me hard until the end. What a great fantasy and well written story. Beautiful. Hot. Sexy. It had it all... well done !

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Breaks the Norms

It is a fantasy of many, but not considered by any

Good job

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

wife and I had a lover we shared...may not have been blood....but followed same course...we had rings we did alot together...in bed and in public...sadly wife backed out...and our lover went her way...now im sad

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great; now if you could...

Something similar with a mother and daughter. That would be hot!

auhunter04auhunter04over 6 years ago

Things that make dreams

zombie22zombie22over 6 years ago
Great stuff

Good dialogue with a believable situation makes a great story. Impressive!

SejanusSejanusover 6 years ago

Excellent story. I'd love a follow-up about him actually getting Tina's virgin ass. Great quality realistic dirty talk from a set of long time lovers in this story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Fantastic...!!

Great story, hope for a continuation. I too had a similar situation with my wife and her Cousin. Oh what a great time it was, and lasted for about 5 years before she moved away due to her job. I could relate to this very well. Thanks..!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
10/10 story

I love the softness/intimacy between the sisters. ("I pushed Tina's hair out of the way so I could see better. 'I love you,' I said.")

Such a beautiful story.

oldtwitoldtwitover 6 years ago
Very Good

What a great story, plenty of great descriptive sex, loved how it flowed

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

just i can say is wonderfull and hope have a continue

DogFuzzDogFuzzover 6 years ago
Oh Yeah!

Every guys dream. *****

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
5*

Just a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Dream

Sounds like every man's dream.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Excellent

Well done. A bit 'long winded' but good.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
'I came again'

Really enjoyed the story, but was a bit annoyed by 'I came again' every two strokes. That's not how woman's orgasms work :))

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
The perfect theme.

Well done. Well developed. Very caring, Very erotic. It would have been good for the end to have a lot of fucking among the three. The epilogue should have been much longer. Also, there should have been a lot of fucking between the sisters.

Thanks for a good story.

jrbooks1jrbooks1about 6 years ago
nice

Sure would like more chapters

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
all 3

there should have been a lot of fucking between the sisters as well.. all 3 doing each other.. hot!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Great Story

I don't comment very often but I wanted to commend you on a very well-written story.

More-- I wanted to encourage you to ignore some of the comments I've seen here. I usually comment anonymously but the truth is that I'm I'm a fairly notable Literotica writer as well. I only mention it because I've also had the experience of receiving comments which range from "nit-picky" to "nasty" about my writing; often over minor spelling errors in what I think are fairly well-edited pieces. I like to remind myself that the vast majority of these grouses have probably never WRITTEN anything.

My personal thoughts: the writing and editing of this story was above average, the pacing was above average (it did drag a little in the middle, with some of the journey "across country" being a little repetitive). With the wife mentioning how much she loved sucking her husband's dick in the opening paragraphs I was a little disappointed that there wasn't more oral (I thought he would get road head on the drive while the sister watched!) but you made up for it at the very end.

I thought that the finish to the story was excellent. VERY HOT. Referencing criticism that I've read on here, I do agree that the Epilogue could have been a little longer. However, I strongly disagree with much of the other criticism that you've received:

A) The idea that the pregnancies at the end ruined your story. Would I LITERALLY like to knock up my wife's sister? No. But that doesn't mean that these taboo ideas can't be erotic. I personally know someone who knocked up a woman and then married her sister. I can think of another guy who married a girl right after using her cousin as a fuck buddy (and the new wife knew all about it). So the comment which said that the double pregnancy was preposterous was incorrect.

B) that there should have been more literal incest in the story. I thought this part was PERFECT. The sisters were loving and had a sisterly relationship. I wanted to see them drift into a sharing the husband without some nonsense where they dyke out. I know that this just goes towards MY biases, but to me that would have been a turn-off. I thought you found a great balance. One sister sucking cum off her sister's finger? Hot. The husband jacking off on two sisters? Hot.Two women who are related munching pussies? Pass.

Anyway, I had no intention of leaving such a long message! But I enjoyed your story very much! I agree that there could be a follow-up. It would have to be a shorter chapter (as you couldn't write about the pursuit of the relationship as much). Or it could be-- one year later-- that a female cousin, an aunt, etc. comes to visit, finds out about the relationship, and jealously wants to join in as well.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Very hot

Very well written with extremely hot and captivating build up just wished there was more!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
HUUM

Decades ago as a kid I was with my dad when he delivered product to an isolated farm in the sparsely populated areas of western Oklahoma. The couple who operated the farm were a brother and sister who had never married, but still lived where their parents had. Only there once so did not know them. But since I have sometimes wondered how far it went. No kids. I know it's different than this story, but some of the comments brought this long dead memory to life.

Some commenters contemplate how realistic. Been a lot of multiple wives or concubines (what Tina is -- unofficial wife) in other cultures. Sisters invovved? The Bible in book of Genesis relates the story of Jacob marrying sisters Leah and Rachel. It also relates a specific story (the mandrake story) showing the jealousy and rivalry that existed. Does this only work smoothly in Literotica fantasyland? I still liked it. I liked Lord of the Rings (about Hobbits) and also the Narnia Chronicles which are PURE fantasy. It's fun to discus realism. I'm not sure it matters. To me, Literotica is about fun and this story was well-written fun.

Paul in Oklahoma

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
HOT

Over the years, I've read probably thousands of Literotica stories. This has to be one of the hottest.

I like what Anonymous, 7-17-18, said.

Extremely well-written with lots of great dialog.

Paul in Oklahoma

rajNsunitaluv2explorerajNsunitaluv2exploreabout 5 years ago
Erotica at its best

Great conversations, nice build up and hot sex.

Pussymad42Pussymad42almost 5 years ago
A winner

I've read pretty much everything you've ever written and while there are some stories I wasn't keen on, such as the bikers (just disliked all the characters), most have been excellent. This one is the best of the lot. It's a great idea, well written and combines really hot sex scenes with a loving plot. Definitely my favourite.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
The best

I’ve read a lot of the stories on lit and I have the honor of saying this is one of the best I’ve read. Just one suggestion add another chapter

SkubabillSkubabillover 4 years ago
Fabulous

Wow couldn't stop reading.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Wow

The best ever that I have read! You have marvelous literary skills and a wonderfully subtle expression

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
HOT story

Wow, great story. Please add more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Shame

you didn't bother to Proof Read!!

Koulo007Koulo007about 4 years ago
Just Lovely!

I loved the couple from the start.

The story developed great.

This is definitely the best story I've read from u.

I felt disappointed when it's ended!

I truly hope for a another chapter with the adventures of the new formed triangle!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Loving family

Great story of saving a sister. Told with class.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Nudity yes but private . My spouse is not masturbation fodder for others

No sharing with strangers

twistDtwistDover 3 years ago
more please!

I felt disappointed when it's ended! Its a great lead up, but now i just want more!

NewOldGuy77NewOldGuy77over 3 years ago

Shiiiiiiiit! This story is FIRE ! 5 stars

whateverittakeswhateverittakesover 3 years ago

I'd like to see a follow up with this new threesome. How are they getting along?

anifreikanifreikover 3 years ago

Excellant story, would be a great start for a saga. A story with feels is a welcome change of pace around here, need more like this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

The VERY BEST COMMENTS I’ve ever seen for a story. I thought so after the first ten—and they go on endlessly. The quality of these comments = a deep tribute to you writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
fanfuckingtastic

please give us more of very sexy people

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userImstillfun@Imstillfun
10361 Followers
Thank you to all my fans. Out of over 100,000 authors you have now put me In the top 20 most followed authors and top 30 most favorited authors on Literotica You all make me want to keep writing https://www.literotica.com/favorites/authors/ https://www.literotica.com/...