My Sister, My Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I gave Lori and bottle as I got back into bed beside her. We kissed some more and enjoyed each second of our tongues sliding in and out of our mouths. From there we both wanted to get back to fucking since we had one more day, but had made plans for Saturday to go into town. We began this time with 69, we both talked about that before and wanted to try it. Her pussy so wet still, this time I went to town licking her ass, mm so beautiful and the sexiest I ever seen. Her blow jobs were so terrific they always felt so good each time. After a few minutes of 69, I wanted to fuck my sister from behind. She was up on all fours near the edge of the bed, as I moved behind her, I slid my cock in so easily and began pumping her fast. I leaned down to kiss along her shoulders and down her back as I kept sliding my cock in and out at a slow pace.

I pulled out and began to enter her ass, I never fucked a girl that way, but my sister wanted to one time, but her husband never did. I grabbed her by the hips as my cock was moving deeper inside her ass. After a few minutes, I moved back to her pussy, I wanted to cum inside that love hole again. We fucked for a bit from behind before I laid her back on the bed and entered her. I lifted her legs high past her shoulders so I can get in deep. Moving faster and faster I felt the build up so I can cum again. Looking into her eyes, I began to cum.

"Oh baby, you are so beautiful, I'm cumming."

"Yes Drew, I love you."

We both collapsed on the bed, breathing heavy and falling into each others arms. This was the best weekend, I know I ever had and I am sure Lori felt the same. We ended up falling asleep in each others arms. When morning came, I had woke up early and showered as Lori was still sleeping. I went downstairs and made breakfast, I knew she was a late sleeper, so I made breakfast for the two of us, but brought it up to her in bed. Perfect timing, as I was coming in the room she was just coming out of the shower and was surprised to see me with breakfast.

I placed it down on the bed and gave her a sweet good morning kiss and a hug right in front of the window as the sun was shining in the room.

"Good morning. "

"Good morning Drew, thank you for making breakfast, you are so sweet."

"You are welcome, after yesterday you deserve it."

'It was so beautiful with you, the sex was outstanding, and with all people my brother."

With that she went back into bed and I placed the tray in front of her. I told her we would go into town at about 1130 and make a day out of it before heading back here. She said fine as she smiled and was enjoying her breakfast. I left the room to go take care of some things downstairs, check my phone for messages and took care of some e mails. It was an other beautiful day, sunny and in the 80's. Lori came down cleaned up the dishes and said she was ready to go, I told her if she wanted to check her messages and e mail and she did.

After spending the day in town and having something to eat, we headed back home. We walked around holding hands like lovers do, and had a nice day. The good thing is that nobody knew who we were in that town and that made it all good for us. As we drove back she put her hand on my thighs and began to slide it back and forth, my cock getting hard immediately. I smiled and knew I wanted to take her right there, I knew of a place that was secluded and that we would have time for a quickie before the sun went down. I made a quick left turn as Lori was puzzled and knew it was not the way back.

"Where are you going?"

"You will find out soon enough." as I smiled.

I pulled the car up to the area where there was a view of the river and the mountains. Lori knew at that point we would be fucking again. I had an SUV so I pulled the seat down so we could have some room. I took her hands in mine and held them above her head as we kissed for a while, our bodies touching. I kissed along her neck to her ear lobe and sucked on it gently. She let out a soft moan, as her hands were moving up and down my back. I held one hand on her stomach as I licked and sucked each nipple. A few kisses down her body and a few minutes with her pussy to get her wet and ready.

I opened her legs and we began fucking hard, the car was rocking back and forth to each motion.

Wrapping her legs around me she grabbed my ass with each thrust of my cock. I finally came as we both felt so good, breathing heavy we kissed and then held each other for a few minutes.

We arrived home and went right to bed, knowing that the greatest weekend for both of us was coming to an end. After waking up we had a nice breakfast before heading back home. Lori called her kids and they were doing good and looking forward to see mom again. We packed our things and I put them in the car and went back inside. Lori was sitting on the couch.

"Drew, thank you for this weekend, it was such a loving and great weekend."

"You are welcome, honey, my pleasure to make you feel good, grinning"

We kissed again and left the house. The ride home was nice, no traffic again.

I dropped off Lori, her kids were not home at the time, and brought her things in.

"Looking forward to being with you again. I said.

"Me too, knowing my brother is now my lover makes things so much hotter."

After a few days Lori and I met up again at my place and she slept over from time to time as I slept over her place when the kids were not home. We made love every chance we had and were always discreet about it. All it took was one hot weekend to find the best lover I will ever have. I know she feels the same too.

12