All Comments on 'My Sister, My Roommate'

by Shadow_chaser

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
ok story.

The story was ok, I do have to say an editor would have helped. And also your spelling was bad. But even with that it was good.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Uh, no

I don't normally leave negative comments, but this was one of the worst stories I've read on here. Nothing was realistic, there was no build up, no real dialogue. It was like sitting around with someone telling a story verbally, but doing a bad job at it. Take some writing lessons. Your idea was good, other than the brother being a total asshole, but if you took a writing class or something, you could possibly be an OK writer.

mafia_patriarchmafia_patriarchabout 10 years ago

The short paragraphs make this read like a report. There's a certain "bare bonedness" to your writing that sounds sort of translated. A man in that type of situation is generally called "kept". Not the worst thing ever, not the best..

BfreetorunBfreetorunover 9 years ago
It was an entertaining story if a little "over the top".

Surely he could have figured out how to make money on the web with all the porn activities. I do not recall money being mentioned. Oh, well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
And then we went to the arcade, then we bought ice cream, then we went home

'What I did on my Vacation', by Bobby Drippydick, Aged 9.

What a dull, pointless story, it reads like a 4th Grade English report, and is obviously written by a 13 year-old in his mommy's basement. No stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Wtf

He's got job to pimping his sis

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Dialogue

Add dialouges in " " instead of describing what they're telling to themselves - It'd build up a tension bit better

Rapier875Rapier875about 6 years ago
This started off alright

But then it got just too silly and far-fetched.

Shame really............

goducks1goducks1about 5 years ago
it opened well

and then went south so fast. like he made his sister a whore. WTF?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Total crap

Please seek help.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Wow it started okay, and then went downhill very fast. Seems to be written by a 13 year old...

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Have to agree with Anoymous a year back, it started okay, but then...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userShadow_chaser@Shadow_chaser
Hi everyone. I'm Gary, from NC. I love to read and write erotic stories! I love to share my fantasies and realities with like- minded, horny people! I live in a constant state of arousal! I've been posting my fantasies however am in the process of re-writing them into stories ...